All Comments on 'Canary Island Beach'

by suelove58

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Sweetie, I wish I'd met you on that beach. But, alas, I'm an old man and would probably DIE trying to give you THAT much pleasure...but it would be worth every reckless attempt. Very sexy tale.

Franglais71Franglais71about 14 years ago
Superbe

Hi Sue,

What a lovely read this was, was it from personal experience?

Have read some of your others contribution, you have talent!

Look forward to read more of your stories,

Thank you,

Laurent

Miles LongMiles Longabout 14 years ago
Better and Better

Sue, your stories just get better and better! This was very, VERY hot. And I think you're perfectly poised for the sequel. Maybe after all these strangers get a little acquainted they can all go back to the villa for some group fun....

Wonderfully sexy and arousing story, Sue. Please keep submitting stories!

xxxx

Miles

younghungblackyounghungblackalmost 14 years ago
Very nice story!

Love a good "big cock" tale. I found it very exciting as she stripped in public and played little surrepitious games with her clit before and after her swim. Talking about the weather while fully nude with an equally naked man was, again, quite erotic.

And finally, the big cock that beckons and tempts her, and the fact that he is half her age, that he controls her with his dick and makes her admit things to him that embarrass her.

Like I said, very nice story. My suggestion for a sequel would be Sue giving the big dick a long, loving, lingering blowjob but, perhaps that's just me.

Blaine

settledseassettledseasabout 13 years ago
very nice

wonedrful! one does feel the power of Sue's passion here. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Reminded me of a time in Hawaii, my pussy is wet thinking about it. I am a tall 67 year old, I visited my friend and her husband, I was there for 6 days, they were so tanned. They said they went around the headland, they could sunbathe naked, on the 6th day I decided to do it. I walked along the beach, I felt a bit conspicuous,still clothed,there were a number of young guys and girls totally naked. I picked my spot, put some sun tan oil on and lay on my back. The sun felt great, mmm, I rolled over,my legs spread, dozing. I felt drops on my back, I looked around, a guy,tall,thin was standing over me. What are you doing, he said in an Italian accent that he was dripping sun tan oil on my shoulders because he saw I was burning,would I like him to rub it in. I was about to say no, but I felt a little flirty and said o.k. I had noticed his semi erect cock, it was long, uncircumcised,as he rubbed some oil onto my shoulders, I felt my pussy moisten. He moved down and rubbed oil on my legs and I felt his fingers brush my pussy, then slowly over my bottom, lightly touching my anus, I shivered. I felt him straddle me, his hands moving over my back, rocking back and forward, I could feel his hard cock,he leaned over me,his hard cock moving between my thighs, rubbing my pussy as he rocked, more oil tipped on me and as he moved forward his cock opened and entered my pussy, not hesitating until his hairs were against me, oh my, it felt so good, as he rocked up into me, my pussy trembling then shamelessly orgasming as I arched up for him, giving him deep access to my pussy. I felt him move up, his cock leaving my pussy, his cock positioned at my anus, his arms linking under mine,his teeth at my neck as he lowered his weight, my hole spreading until the head of his cock popped into me, I froze, he pinned me as with small back and forward movements his cock spread my bottom until I felt his pubic hairs against my bottom. Then he began, he bit my shoulders and neck as he moved in and out of me, my god I was orgasming,I felt my pussy clench,my bottom clenching around him, I relaxed again, he was fucking me hard, fast, I was screaming and I felt the pulses deep in me,then the warmth as his cumm flooded my back passage, he rolled me onto my side, squeezing my breasts, one hand rubbing my clit as he kept moving in my bottom, I felt another orgasm, squeezing his cock and I slumped over. I felt him leave my bottom and felt somewhat empty, my body alive but relaxed, I heard a voice, would you like some oil on your back, I looked up at an islander guy, his cock semi erect and I rolled over and spread my legs as the oil dripped onto my breasts. I wish I had gone to the beach earlier.

hbcplhbcplover 9 years ago
Fantastic

What a very well written erotic story.

Many Thanks for sharing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very sunsuous story (pun intended)

One of the best stories I've read on Literotica.

Robin422Robin422over 6 years ago

Great story Sue, I also love the naked beaches the Canary Islands offer, would just love to come across a similar scene. I continue to visit both Gran Canaria & Teneriffe twice a year and feel so free and erotic by swimming & sunbathing naked. Now retired, I also love to be naked at home most of the day. Thank you so much for a hot story, looking forward to reading some of your others. xxx

TellingTellingover 6 years ago
Its exciting

You write exciting

rombo034rombo034almost 5 years ago

Why on earth giving up to such a gift?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuelove58@suelove58
Hard-working, intelligent, quite straight laced and independently minded lady. Love to read, garden and sunbathe. Reading whilst sunbathing in the garden is utopia. I have encountered some lovely people on Lit - in the "boards" and various chat rooms. Feel free to contact me i...