All Comments on 'Cancer Therapy'

by Carol1973

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A very good believeable story

Sweet warm and loving was the erotic coupling between brother and sister. Thanks for the very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Story

I hope this story is true. Made me feel good.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Nice story!

Story was good and very believable. Reads like a true story.

Thanks for writing!

sexmate!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Nice little sister

This sister performed above and beyond the call of duty. It appears she did her duty without complaining--maybe she was enjoying it a lot too. The story was a little short, but well-told.

dondddonddalmost 12 years ago
Great story...

What a loving story. A horny gal wanting to "help" her bro.

I like this part:

".....He wasn't my brother now; he was a man, like any other and I wanted to fuck him. I took his cock in my mouth. His hands spread me apart and his tongue probed deeply into me. I rolled over on top of him, his cock still in my mouth and began to hunch, my clitoris seeking his tongue.

I wanted to feel his cock inside me..."

God, how I can see me being in the guy's place.

You taking mine in your mouth as I probed it into your loving lips, you sucking me and feeling me spasm. Then my tongue going into your womanhood, probing and satisfying you..

Then I'd look at your face, and both of us would know what was coming next as I moved my cock to your luscious vaginal lips... and began rubbing it up and down against your wet pussy...

You'd like the sensations but being the woman you are, would likely "take me" by your hand and "guide" me in, so I could thrust and eventually, after a very long period of time that would seem endless, cum into you...

RegretsRegretsabout 3 years ago
Real Family Life Feel About This

This is a very good short story. Though short it is full of detail and I did like that brother and sister were fully competent adults well able to take these decisions. I loved the detail and how we were told that though both were happily married they always arranged to fuck on rare family occasions. They would get clean away with it too, both being in settled and happy marriages. Very good writing. The author has a gift for describing sex which is forbidden by taboo, but then the taboo is put aside by rational thinking. Details like the cheap and unglamorous nightwear and her breast suddenly escaping while engaged in the noble work of nursing her brother were just sublime. I hope that the writer will demonstrate her gift for telling a good story again, after a long absence.

I would like to see an attempt to describe a deeply religious couple in a long long engagement, and staying chaste with some sexual treats but never consummation . These treats are followed by intense prayer the next day and afterwards with penances as they attempt to stay pure and free from wayward behaviour. Eventually married, the wife suddenly realised that there is a special pleasure in keeping her virginity and a part of herself unknown, but known to God. The frustration and wiles of her husband as he tries to overcome her determination to keep the Main Prize from him, especially when he thinks of the long years spent in engagement, when he had thought of nothing else, would be very well handled by Carol.

If Carol was born in 1973 which seems likely, there is a flavour about her writing style which tells of someone who has lived much earlier, when religion was a Vary Big Thing. The power of priest and church ministers was a heavy presence in life. It is probable that Carol grew up well dowsed in stories from older women, family women, who told of times when things were very different.

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

Wish it was that simple

need sister --0

need willing sister --0

need willing female --0

3 strikes, guess I am out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this kind of story. Maybe you will add another chapter. Think about it...

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 1 year ago

I’m in Awe…..

So beautifully done. I’ve had impure thoughts of my older sister (by 5yrs) ever since ever since we were young and they only became stronger with time and now I’m in my forties and she just just turned fifty.

We’re the only two still single and are other siblings married with children.

I wish I could tell her how I feel about her and express how my true desires for her.

Anyhow…….Love this story it was beautifully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous