Cancun Candids Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This far away from the main resort, I was only passing an occasional resort staff person walking on the road, and Jen was now completely alone down on the beach. I was tired of walking and hoped she'd make her decision soon. I spotted some deserted lounge chairs a little ways up the beach, and saw Jen head for them. Bingo! I let her out of my sight for a minute or so as I ran up the road to scope out a vantage point. My luck held true, and just off the beach there was a small copse of palm trees just behind the area with the lounge chairs. This would provide me with perfect cover, and I hoped it would also lead Jen into a sense of comfort that she was relatively alone and unobserved.

I reached the palm trees and crept up to a hiding place. There was a large boulder at the crest of a small hill, and I realized I could crouch down behind it and be practically invisible from the beach. I hid behind the boulder and waited. After a few moments I heard some footsteps coming down the beach and held my breath. There was a rattling sound and I knew Jen had made her choice: she was setting up one of the lounge chairs!

I waited as long as I could (which was not long at all) and peeked around the boulder. My sister was standing a short ways away by her newly arranged lounge chair, still fully covered by her sarong and her thin top. She took one more cautious glance behind her, and satisfied that she was alone, she began to undo the buttons down her front. She shrugged off her cover up, and there they were! A magnificent set of breasts that defied gravity, and were covered only by the tiny strips of crimson red material from the bathing suit. Jen took a moment to make sure her top was comfortable, fiddling with the strings. Then she did that thing that girls do where they reach their entire hand into their bikini and "adjust" themselves. First Jen reached under the left side of her suit and lifted her entire left breast in her hand while shifting the suit over it. Then she repeated the process with her right breast, letting it drop heavily back into place. With my dick straining in my shorts I thought to myself, "What I wouldn't give to be the one cupping and lifting those beautiful, perfect tits."

That was the first moment I realized I was truly having these very sexual thoughts about my sister. Up till now I was only thinking about stealing a harmless peek. But now with a scantily clad feminine body so near... Well fuck! I really would like to put an entire hand around those tits, unhindered, and just play with them! Oh god I wonder what her nipples look like... Jesus, this is my sister! I looked up at her face, the face I had joked around and smiled with so many times and I felt a little ashamed. That's when I realized she was starting to unwrap her sarong... All those thoughts vanished, replaced by sheer, young, lust.

Seeing Jen's tits so revealed was great, but I'd seen her in a bikini top tons of times before. What I was really anticipating was the thong bottom! I mean, I had also seen my sister in bikini bottoms before, but never with a string that just ran right up her crack! I was practically drooling, and visibly shaking with excitement. This was my sister, but so what!? I guess that's part of what made it so hot! I kept my eyes glued to her, and though she hesitated for a moment, my sister finally did it. She unwrapped her sarong, and was now standing on the beach in the full sunlight with only two small triangles over her breasts, and a thin, red strip of material running between her butt cheeks.

My sister naturally turned her body towards the ocean on instinct, which of course put her back facing me directly! There it was, the object of my morning's obsession. Her ass cheeks, like her breasts, were heavy and PERFECT. It was like staring at a toned, fleshy heart, and the thong running up between it was just... so nasty! Now don't forget, we're from Detroit, not exactly a tropical place, and I don't see this kind of thing often – or ever! I was loving this, and I was just beginning to wonder what it would look like if my sister bent over, or spread her ass cheeks in this thong...

But just as my imagination was warming up, Jen turned and layed out on her lounge chair! I mean, I guess it was going to happen sooner or later, but I was not ready for my view to be spoiled so soon! I watched as my sister settled on her back with her arms at her sides and her legs slightly spread so the sun could reach her inner thighs. I'd never seen such a beautiful sight. I drank it all in, paying particular attention to the sides of her breasts, which seemed to just spill out from under that tiny red material. Jen's eyes were closed and I scanned her body. She was so toned! She had a perfect little line of muscle that ran down her stomach, and her pelvic bones jutted out just slightly above her bikini bottoms.

Holy shit, her bikini bottoms!

I hadn't even thought about them from the front! I had been so obsessed with the idea of the thong being wedged tightly up against my sister's asshole that I hadn't given a thought to the delicate little triangle that would be pressed against her pussy!

Wow, her pussy. My sister's pussy. In all my life I never thought I'd be thinking about my sister's pussy. Now THAT was dirty! Would it be trimmed or shaved? Would it be soft? Would it look young like a little teenager's? Jesus, judging by the rest of her body, it'd be perfect... But back to the bikini bottoms! As I said before, you could barely tell which side was the front, and which was the back! Between my sister's legs was a tiny little strip of red fabric that clung to her mound. Oh god, I was desperate to go closer and inspect that bulge in her bikini bottoms! But there was no way I could come out from my hiding spot...

I continued to drink in the view of my nearly nude sister, trying to commit everything to memory. Then it suddenly dawned on me – I didn't have to! I looked down and realized I'd been holding my digital camera this entire time! What was I thinking?

Stupid question – my sister's full tits, round ass, and teenage pussy. That's what I was thinking!

I turned on the camera and zoomed in on my sister's sun-bathing form. First I focused on her upper half. I zoomed in and focused on her breasts, getting as many shots as I could of the flesh that spilled out from under her bikini top. I snapped a lot of pictures with her face and her tits in the frame, so that when I had them full screen on my computer and I was stroking my dick to them, I could look at my sister's unknowing face. The fact that I was such a voyeur made this all so much hotter.

I zoomed out a bit and got some full bodied shots, scooting around the rock a little bit to really get my sister's silhouette in frame. I found an amazing angle where her breasts were just these magnificent mounds pointed towards the sky. Then I focused on her legs and tried to get a good shot of the little triangle of her crotch, but it was no good. The angle I had was too awkward and I couldn't get anything. That was ok though, I reasoned with myself, those shots of her breasts would do just fine.

I crouched behind the boulder and started to review some of the photos I had just taken. I'd probably snapped close to a hundred, and they were great! I was so pleased with myself, I almost didn't hear my sister stir! I froze, not daring to expose myself from behind the rock. I waited and waited, and after a few long minutes of silence, I decided to risk a peek.

YES! Thank you god. Yes! Fucking YES!

She had turned over.

There it was again. That ASS. That perfect, delectable ass, cleaved in two by a naughty little bikini bottom. And now that Jen was lying on her stomach, each cheek seemed even more plump than before. Jen lay there with her head turned away from me, her body soaking up the sunlight as my eyes soaked in her flesh. I noticed that Jen had also untied the back of her bathing suit top and let the strings dangle off to the sides. I guess she didn't want that pesky tan line across her back. I cursed her boyfriend for his luck, but then forgot about him as I scanned my sister's body, from her bare back all the way down over her butt to her dainty little toes.

No brother is supposed to see his little sister like this. But I didn't care. I fucking loved it. That was my sister, and that was my sister's ass, and it was HOT! I would bury my face in that ass if given the chance. I realized I had taken another step further in my mind – now I wasn't just imagining cupping my sister's breasts, I was fantasizing about getting my face, my nose, and my tongue in between those ass cheeks - spreading them and devouring her butthole for all I was worth.

I may not have been thinking clearly, but I was conscious enough to pull out my camera again! I snapped away, focusing solely on her ass and that string that ran between her cheeks. My close-ups were perfect, and I was in heaven. I took pictures to my heart's content and nearly filled up my camera's memory card. When I was confident I'd captured it all, I just sat and stared at my sister's body, lightly stroking my dick through my shorts.

Though I barely noticed it, quite some time passed, and my sister didn't budge an inch. That was just fine with me! My dick was at its full length and my sister had broken out in a sweat, with beads of perspiration all over that glorious ass. I had been so taken in by this sight before me that I nearly jumped out of my skin when Jen stirred again! I barely had time to dive behind my rock and get out of sight. Then I peered around it to see what Jen was going to do.

Let me tell you now, I am the luckiest man alive.

My sister's head popped up and she looked around, apparently dazed that she had fallen asleep for half an hour. She wiped some sweat off her brow and looked around. Her eyes were only half open, but she scanned down the beach both ways and seemed to relax when she found it was still completely deserted. She looked back over her shoulder, down at her sweaty ass cheeks and seemed to smile a bit, no doubt pleased with the ample tan she was receiving. She began to sit up, and for a moment I thought she was going to forget her top wasn't tied! But unfortunately at the last moment she remembered how exposed she was and she brought her arm up over her tits as she came to a sitting position on the lounge.

My sister was now sitting in front of me wearing nothing but a thong bottom, and covering her tits with one arm.

She seemed a little out of it, and looked up and down the beach again. She glanced up at the sun and then back down at her legs. She grabbed her bikini top with the other arm that was not covering her chest and then flopped over onto her back to lie down again. She shook her head side to side slightly to clear some cobwebs, then laid her head down on the lounge, as if the effort was too much for her. I figured the sun had sapped some of her strength and she just needed a minute. She still had one arm draped over her chest, and the other was fiddling with her bikini top, trying to sort out the strings so she could put it back on. She let out a sigh when she couldn't do it with one hand and seemed exasperated. A final look up and down the beach and she actually said aloud, "Whatever, no one is out here..."

My heart stopped as she simultaneously dropped her bikini top to the sand and moved her other arm as well, completely exposing her magnificent rack to the great outdoors.

And to her big brother...

No way. No FUCKING way! I was starting at her tits. My sister's tits! They were right there in front of me. She was grown up, a full 19 years, and I was gazing at her beautiful, developed chest, heaving slightly in the sunlight. In no time some perspiration appeared on both and it was as if she'd been lubed up for a playboy photoshoot.

PHOTOSHOOT!

I still had the camera! As quietly as I could I turned the camera on once more and started to take pictures. I couldn't believe what was happening! My own sister's tits captured in digital quality for my own viewing pleasure! This was the best vacation ever! I filled the camera's memory card with quality shots of my sister's breasts. Then I started deleting some of the older pictures that I had started with. I laughed that I had been so turned on by her tits covered completely in a bathing suit! Now I had them bare! I took some time deleting so I could snap some better ones, and eventually I had about 20 spots left for pictures.

I peered around the boulder at my sister again. God what a sight! I realized she had not moved a muscle. Her breathing was completely even... Could she really be asleep again? Now my mind was completely running away from me. When you're so horny, you really don't think logically, and I was actually contemplating something that could get me caught!

What if I got just a little bit closer...?

She was asleep right? What if I just took ten steps towards her and snapped some perfect pictures up close and personal? I had to make sure she was asleep first... I grabbed a small rock nearby and hefted it over towards where my sister lay. It landed with a pretty decent thump near her lounge.

She didn't budge.

That was it. My decision was made. With the camera ready, I took a step out from behind the boulder. Already I was thinking of my excuse if Jen's eyes popped open and she caught me. I would just say, "Mom and Dad are back and I don't think they'd be happy if they saw you like that! I would cover up if I were you!" I didn't even think of an excuse for the camera in my hand... Like I said: Horny equals no think good...

One step, then two, then another five, and in just a few short moments I was literally standing right beside my near-naked sister. Oh god those breasts... I was inches from them. Working fast, but savoring every moment, I snapped some indescribable pictures of my sister. From the bust up I captured some amazing pictures of her face and breasts. The sweat was beading perfectly around her nipples and again I delighted in the fact that she was unconscious and unaware of what her brother was doing.

Suddenly so close to her, I seized my chance to gaze down at her crotch again and nearly fainted – I could basically see the perfect outline of her pussy lips through the material of her suit. GOD how I loved this bathing suit! Thank you "Le Mirage"! I took three pictures of my sister's crotch from just inches away for good measure, and then saw I had one picture left on the memory card. I had basically gotten every shot I could think of, but on a whim, without really thinking about why, I slipped my hard dick out of my shorts and stood near my sister's sleeping face.

No, I didn't put it in her mouth or anything. I didn't even touch her with it. But I held the camera away and I snapped my final picture. In the frame was my sister's face, my sister's tit's and her brother's hard cock. I knew that image would get me going later – both of our privates exposed in the same frame... God this was nasty!

Shaking now from fear of getting caught at the last minute, I slipped my dick back in my pants, took one last longing look at my sister's naked breasts, and quietly tip-toed away. Once I reached the road, it was all I could do to keep from sprinting back to our hotel room. I wanted to download these pictures and jerk off before Jen woke up and came back to the room for some air conditioning!

I got inside the room and immediately locked the chain on the door to the room. Jen was NOT getting inside until I had shot a load of cum! I still couldn't believe I had gotten away with this! I threw my computer on the bed and grabbed the cable to connect my camera. When it was plugged in, iPhoto automatically opened up and I saw the hundreds of pictures I had taken in thumb format. Oh how I wished they were full screen already! But I didn't want a tease, I wanted the full thing, so I pressed "import" and the photos started loading to my library. I had to make a choice between "Delete Originals" or "Keep Originals." It was asking me whether I wanted to clear the camera's memory after the import was done. Not wanting to get caught with the pictures on there for the rest of the trip, I clicked "Delete Originals" then I dimmed the screen so I wouldn't be tempted to look at the pictures as they loaded.

It was a long, torturous couple of minutes as the photos loaded, and to kill time I rummaged through Jen's stuff. I found one of her bikinis that she had not worn yet, a pink number with a big, full bottom. This might come in handy, I thought! I lit up the screen on my computer again and saw the photos were all set. I layed down on my bed with my computer and my sister's bathing suit bottoms and I hit play button on the iPhoto slideshow function.

I was in heaven.

It was one thing to have been touching myself lightly in public as I spied on my sister, but now that I had full range to jerk off to her pictures, I was going nuts! It was a self perpetuating situation: my sister's pictures made my dick hard, so I stroked it, then the vision of my own dick being stroked to pictures of my own sister made me even harder! I wrapped Jen's pink bikini bottoms around my cock and the material felt amazing against my dick. It was all I could do to hold off an orgasm until I reached the end of the slideshow for the really good pictures. Now the pictures were showing my sister topless again and I marveled once more at her boobs. One thing I loved about them was how small and dark her nipples were. They topped her tits perfectly, and just begged to be licked or sucked.

I continued stroking my dick with Jen's bathing suit, and now the picture switched to the close-ups I had snapped of Jen's crotch. In high definition on my computer screen, I was closer than ever to cumming while looking at her lips bulging through the material of her thong. I stroked to the three photos of her little cunt, and finally the slideshow landed on the picture I had taken with my dick out. I smirked as I looked at my sister's face, unaware that her brother's cock was out, and rock hard next to her. I shot my load while stroking to this image, and I reveled in the dirty, nasty, delicious feeling it gave me.

I cleaned up and put my sister's bathing suit bottoms back in her back. I put on my shorts and just as I buttoned them up I heard someone unlocking the door. I dashed over to my bed where the computer still lay with the image of my sister and my dick still on it. I had just enough time to hit "quit" on iPhoto before the door came open, stopped only by the chain that I had put in place. My sister peaked through the crack in the door and said, "Hey let me in! It's hot out here!" I went over and unlocked the chain to let her in.

"What were you doing in here?" My sister asked.

"Nothing, just changing and I didn't want you walking in on me unexpectedly." This seemed to placate her and she went and layed down on her bed, now fully covered again by her outer clothingh. "Did you get some sun?" I asked, trying to sound like I had no idea what she'd been doing for the past few hours.

"Yeah, I just hope I didn't get a sun burn. But I began to erase all the tan lines my old suits left on me. I'll have to keep at it this week." I smiled at the fact that I had totally gotten away with it! I had upwards of 150 photos of my sister topless and she had no idea! I couldn't wait to masturbate again!

Unfortunately Jen spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening in our room, so I had no other chances to open iPhoto and look at the pictures again. Our parents came back from their diving trip and we all had dinner together. It was pleasant enough, but I couldn't stop glancing down at my sister's chest, knowing I had seen the forbidden.

We all went to bed relatively early, so we could get up and enjoy the sun some more. In our room, Jen and I got ready for bed, and to play it safe I never even touched my computer. There was no point in getting caught now. I said goodnight to Jen and we both drifted off to sleep, I with thoughts of my sister's naked, gleaming body in my head.