Cancun Candids Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning to bright sunlight coming through the window. Apparently I had slept later than planned. I looked over at Jen's bed and it was empty. I rolled over and found Jen sitting at the desk in our room.

She was using my computer...

Fuck. I sucked in a breath and glanced at Jen's face. There wasn't a look of shock or disgust on it, so I figured I must be safe. But I did worry that all those photos were just sitting in my iPhoto library. All it would take to find them was one click of the iPhoto application icon on the dock of my computer. I started to get out of bed and my sister looked up at me, expressionless. "Morning," I said.

"Hey," she replied as I approached her, planning on taking the computer from her so I could lock up all the evidence.

"Are you checking your e-mail?" I asked her, as I came around the desk. I expected to see a gmail page opened, but what was on the screen made me stop in my tracks.

iPhoto was open. And staring back at me and my sister from the computer screen was a photo of my sister's bare, magnificent chest...

To be continued...