All Comments on 'Candace Sucks Cocks'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You are the most talented pussy eater I ever know.

I like the way you treat a woman especially when you eat a pussy. I love eating pussies too. But I don't know what to do to one of my girlfriends who couldn't cum no matter I eat her. She seemed to love my eating her pussy very much and her reaction to my eating was great. I guess her pussy was too sensitive to eat because she always run away just after one or two minutes of eating her. Can you give me some advice?

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 18 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

This is for the first person who left a comment here. I don't know why your girl friend ran away. You may have been using too much pressure. Most parts of a pussy are very sensitive and your tongue is a strong muscle. It might have been uncomfortable to her because you were pressing too hard. I would think, though, that she would have told you if that was the case.

More likely is that she thought she smelled bad or tasted bad even though I am sure that was not true. Some women think that but men know it is not true. Next time, before you start licking her tell her how good she smells and after you start licking tell her she tastes so good you want to eat her pussy all day. Then do it, if she lets you. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This made me so wet

You are a phenomenal writer. I've never had my pussy eaten like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Eat me baby

Box, I think any guy who loves eating pussy as much as you should be rewarded, thank you baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Best cunt licker story. You know how to eat a cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous