All Comments on 'Candy Gets Found Out'

by LucyJames

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I walked into the adult shop, dressed, nervous, first time, I had even brought coins with me as I walked out the back to the booths I noticed a guy walking towards me. Shit, it was a guy I knew, Jim, he stopped next to me, he brushed my bottom, I kept walking, he followed,he opened a door and said come in, I entered. A movie was playing,he dropped his shorts , his semi hard cock standing out. He moved me to sit on the padded bench, his cock at my face, I opened my mouth, he pushed in, I sucked, gagged a bit but he went hard. He pulled back,lay down, I did, he lifted my legs, my pantyhosed cock on display, he pulled them down and pushed my legs back. His finger pushed at my hole, I had used lube hoping to get my first fuck, his finger slid in, then out. My legs were pushed further back as he positioned his cock and pushed, I felt my hole give and the head entered me, aaagh, I tried to pull back but he held there and with little pushs slid all the way into me.He started to fuck, there was pain, but also a feeling of being full, my cock was hard and without touching it cumm shot out onto my chest and head, I heard him say whoa and my insides were filled with warmth as he released into me. When we finished, and I got dressed,i felt his hand go under my skirt and he said you have a great arse Rob, instead of coming here, call me when our wives are not at home. He knew, I was pleased.

DeborahTheDebutanteDeborahTheDebutanteover 10 years ago
Yummy

Going to slip into a little Babydoll and re read that. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it!

Nice story. I too love a real man hard and alive in my ass ... any time, any place, any where.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous