All Comments on 'Candy Shop'

by kimbalee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
This should have been the video

Your spin was way hotter than the predictable, formulated dribble of the music video. I'm not a fan of this music - but I'm a big fan of yours. Keep rockin', kim.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
oooh

Love the song and the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Erotica at its best

Love the idea! Very creative and well written, much better than many I've read at this site. At first I thought "lollypop" with a "y" may have been spelled wrong until I checked it out and discovered either way ("y" or "i") is perfectly acceptable. Looking forward to many more. Maybe she can give lessons to other women and use her candy shop as a match-making service.

kimbaleekimbaleeabout 16 years agoAuthor
thanks

Um, thanks for the comment, "Anonymous." I wanted to keep the spelling congruent with the way it was quoted from the lyrics, although the "i" spelling is my preference. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I'm not quite sure what is in store for Emm and JT. I have a few ideas, but nothing really solid at this point. Suggestions for developments in continuing their story are always welcome. (smile)

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 16 years ago
Very nice, Kim!

That's a fun story and a really nice venue. The idea of kisses after hot cinnamon candy's rather appealing. I'll have to try that soon. Thank you! :)

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
Another hot one!

Damn! This one was hot! I'm not a fan of the type of music in this story, but perhaps a download of the song is in order now. I'd love to see a sequel.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
Hah! Not shy ;)

I'm smiling ear to ear! I love it when I get caught by surprise, just like the ending of this story and the setup that JT got! Mind if I trot this story out next time anyone thinks I'm reading their mail when all I'm really doing is paying attention???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
note

Tip: sugar causes yeast infections

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=sugar+yeast+infection&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Otherwise, great development and great writing. Looking forward to more from you!

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
Wow

This is incredible! Between the setting and the utter charm of Emm and JT this story succeeds incredibly well at getting me all warm and fuzzy as well as hot and bothered! Masterful descriptions that so beautifully bring this to life, and what a clever ending! Excellent job Kim I really can't wait to read more!

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakeover 13 years ago
Your words are sweet as your lollypop (not the hot one)

A very delicious story, and I love 'happpily ever after' endings

Harry LegHarry Legabout 12 years ago
Wow

I loved this story. Its a wonderful little gem. Excellent work. You have a gift.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 11 years ago
mmmm

I like how she went after what she wanted and how hot it was. Thank you for writing this.

BusinessTimeBusinessTimealmost 11 years ago
Well

That was absolutely amazing. :kiss:

steve44uksteve44ukover 10 years ago
Sweet and hot...

There's a sweet shop in the town where I live. I'm totally going to pay more attention when I walk past from now on... ;)

Great story! Aren't we overdue for a new one...? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Candy Man Can

I've just become addicted :-). Sweet, sweet words. I think you may get a random random email Kimmey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor girl

That yeast infection tho 😫

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkimbalee@kimbalee
I am mild-mannered by day, and at night... well, still mild-mannered. lol (also dorky and ridiculous, but if you know me, that goes without saying.)