Candy the Carhop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know how much I have to do this you little slut," he said as he began to take his jeans off.

"No John, why?"

John dropped his pants to the ground and stepped out of them and then his boxers. The cool night air felt good against his rigid dick. "You were only after your own pleasure and I just can't let that happen," he said as he moved toward her.

"No, please. I'm not gonna change my mind!"

"I know you're not Candy," he said as he pressed his hard cock between her ass cheeks. "I know damn well that you're not!"

Candy opened her mouth to scream but before she could get a word out John had pressed her panties into her mouth. He heard her muffle something but he didn't know and didn't care what it was. "Such a sweet little ass," he said as he put his hand in the middle of the young girl's back and pressed down on her. The other hand was soon around his dick and he aimed it between the young girl's legs. "It's lucky for you that it's pussy that I'm after and not other things," he said as he put his finger against her asshole. "It's a damn good thing for you!"

Candy twisted against his finger as her soft breasts pressed against the hard warmth of the hood of John's '64 Cadillac. John moved forward and his cock found the entrance to her pussy. "Mmmffffff," she groaned as his head moved between her soft lips. "You are going to be one sweet fuck," he said as he pushed the head of his large dick into Candy's sweet young pussy.

Try as she might to get away, it did not work because he was much too strong for her. Little by little John entered the wetness of the young girl's sweet folds. "Oh god so tight," he groaned as he pushed into her little by little. Small sounds of her protests through her panties did not stop him from continuing. "So little and so tight," he said as he stopped. Candy's eyes grew large as she felt him pull out of her because she knew what was coming next. "Mmmmffff!" she groaned as she felt him push forward and bury himself deep within her.

"Oh yes....." he screamed as he felt her tightness cover his aching dick. "This won't take long Candy," he said as he began to fuck her cunt. John pulled the panties out of her mouth, but instead of screaming like he thought he would, she said, "Yessssss," as he fucked her hard. Candy felt the hardness of John's cock pull from her and then she felt the hardness of the fender of his car as he rammed it in her again and again and again!"

"Oh god yes fuck me John," she begged as he plunged deep into her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh damn!" John pressed into her and put his hips against hers.

"Fuck me god-damnit! Fuck me!" she begged.

"As you wish my dear!" he said as he pushed hard into her, making the Caddy bounce. John took Candy by the hair and pulled her head up. "Damn!" he groaned as he continued to thrust into her.

"Oh god yesssss...." she hissed as she felt her orgasm build up. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me......." was all she could say as her pussy contracted around his cock. "FUCK....... ME.......... FUCK......... ME...... FUCK........ ME!"

The words from her took him over the edge and John stiffened as he began to cum! Candy realized when he came that he had not put the condom on but was shooting his sperm deep inside her. "Oh fuck baby, oh fuck!" he said one last time, pushing his hard dick into her until there was nothing left to squirt.

The feel of his cum shooting inside her finished her off and she screamed "Oh fucking god yes!" as she finished and then as if she had no more energy, she stopped writhing beneath him. "So fucking intense!" she said as she felt him pull from her. "That was so fucking great," she said once again as he pulled her bra from her hands.

"I think I'd better get you home girl," he said as he stepped into his pants. "I'm sure your daddy is waiting for you."

Candy nodded and not a word was spoken on the way to take her back to her car. John pulled into the garage and bent over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “You don’t have to go home you know.”

“I have to, my dad is expecting me,” she said with a sadness in her voice.

“Very well,” he said as he opened his door. John got out, walked to her side of the car. He opened the door for her and helped her into her car.

“Will I see you again,” she asked?

"Have that cherry-cola ready for me tomorrow night," he told her as he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

John waved good bye as he watched Candy drive off.

The end

12