Cannonball: Lust at the Circus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grasp on my breast tightens and soon we are moving together in a concise and consistent motion. Our bodies are fluid, like water flowing through a stream. The thoughts filling my mind as he pushes deep into me bring me into a sort of trance that causes me to move of my own accord, my mind no longer controlling my actions. I can feel his hands on my body and his hot cock slamming into me. His thighs pressed against the backs of my own and of course his teeth as they find a tender place near my neck to clamp down.

My insides are on fire and burning with a need to expel my orgasm. I am on the edge, ready for him to push me over and I move faster and harder onto him. His hands are still gripping their respective places, keeping constant pressure on my scalp and breast. Just as I start to come, I feel his release inside me and I start to feel faint. My body has lost control and I am shaking from the power of it. His cock spasms inside of me several times as my walls twitch and flex against him.

We sit a moment, regaining our senses and then I stand up. I pull his hand as I lead him to the bed. I lay on it and he leans down, lightly licking and kissing my ankle. He slowly moves up along my calf, stopping a moment at my knee. He kisses the soft and smooth flesh of my thigh and moves between my legs. I can feel his hot breath on my swollen and pulsating pussy. He sticks out his tongue, giving me a firm but sweet lick along the inside of my slit, flicking my clit with the tip as he continues his upward pursuit.

His kisses and licks continue up along my stomach and around my belly button. I giggle a little as it tickles me. His eyes look up to me and they appear to be smiling. He continues up, licking just below my breasts, causing my back to arch with the anticipation of what is to come next. He moves up to my breast and lets his tongue lick around my hardened nipple. He plays with it before taking it into his mouth and sucking against it hard.

His tongue traces up along the top of my breast to my collarbone. He gives me a series of small kisses as he moves to my shoulder and then up along my neck. He kisses my jawbone and then brings his lips to mine as his roaming comes to conclusion. He kisses me for some time and then sits back and brings his hands to my thighs. He lifts them and pins them against my chest as he leans in and I feel his penetration between them.

He brings one hand behind my head and the other to the small of my back as he slowly and passionately works himself into me. He presses hard against my upright thighs and I can feel myself stretching along him as he drives forward. There is better resistance and friction in this position and it begins to overwhelm me. I am drawn into the act completely and can think of nothing else, only the pleasure that is happening between my legs.

He moves slowly, letting the moments pass and the enjoyment last for what seems an eternity. “I never want this to stop,” I whisper quietly in his ear.

“I could fuck you forever, Red,” he says as he moves in to kiss my lips sweetly.

He keeps moving slowly and soon my orgasm is building again. I can feel it as if there is a small ball of flame in my crotch and it is growing inside me, igniting fires throughout my body. I start to shiver as it extends out to the furthest reaches of my body. He continues at the slow pace and my orgasm is drawn out slowly as well. It starts, but at such a low degree that it seems it might take hours to finish. My body starts to twitch inside, but only the faintest of movements.

He increases his grip on my body and I can feel him tensing as his orgasm starts to come as well. Mine is moving into a stronger release and my twitches increase in speed and strength. My entire body is heated, yet any place that his body is touching mine is like fire. I start to moan loudly as the pulses rippling through me flash along and bring all my senses to the furthest point of feeling. I can smell our bodies as they move together, hear all the sounds around us, feel every movement he makes and I lean in to lick and kiss his shoulder in an effort to taste this perfect moment and keep it with me for the rest of my life. All of the prefect senses of it, retained as a treasure in my mind.

Our bodies are still completing their releases, all my extremities are tingling and I feel weak. As he finishes, he pulls away and lies on the bed next to me a moment. He brings a hand over my breast and we just rest as the world comes into focus once more.

I stand to collect my things and he gets off the bed. He comes over and takes my arm, then looking into my eyes, kisses me for a long time. He continues to watch me while he is kissing me and I keep my eyes glued to his. He pulls away and I finish getting myself together. As I head for the exit of his tent, I look back and say, “This past week has been amazing and I will never forget it. Thank you.”

With that I slip outside into the cool evening air. I walk along the tents, watching as some of the crews start to take down a few of the smaller ones. I make my way to the main tent that he will be performing in shortly. I decide I will watch one more time. I enter and take a seat again as I await the show.

Soon the lights come up and the same acts play out one after another until it is his turn. I watch in awe as he sails through the air and then, since it is the last night they are here, all of the various acts are talking with people watching the show. I quickly jot a small note onto a piece of paper and walk to where he is greeting those in the crowd.

I walk up to him as a mother and her son walk away and say, “That was simply amazing. I have never seen quite such an act in all my life.” I then bring my hand forward to shake his, slipping him the short note. He takes it and opens it, reading the words, “Call me the next time the circus comes to town.” I walk away and do not look back.

12