All Comments on 'Can't Buy Me Love'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Home Run With a Twist

Nice job of writting - liked the twist - keep up the non-wuss

husband angle - its appreciated

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
You knew I'd like this one

These non-wimp stories are the greatest.

The twist and your sense of humour are terrific.

Keep up the good work.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
What can I say?

Absolutely loved this story. Great twist at the end.

Keep up the great work.

George

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Very Clever

What I enjoyed most about this was that not only did you give us a husband who was man enough handle that little ass; you also gave us an intelligent, loving wife who was not about to put up with Junior's crap either. Lovely twist and a wonderful couple devoted to each other. This one was great!

englander1961englander1961over 19 years ago
Terrific

Intelligently and eloquently told, where the sex supports the real story, and not the other way around.

Nice work Sir Knight

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 19 years ago
My Kind Of Story!

Got it 100% right! Loved this story! A real man and a REAL Woman! Both with balls & Brains!

More!

Rob Connner

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
The Greatest

A great change of pace on your writing, HDK. Not the usual mdom type. I loved it. The ending was superb.

Well done.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Surprise Surprise

The ending caught me completely off guard. Finally a story about a couple devoted to each other. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great for Defeated Lit Fans, But Not Believable

the Literotitica male readers jump up and down, finally, with a story about a man unwittingly having his cake and eat it, too, with so many "loving wives" cuckholding their wimpy and clueless husbands, with 20-inch cocks and all,,,

nice little twist but not believable --- that the wife's gonna plan with the big 220lb, little brother in law, to have "Jackie's" big-breasted wife Laura over in Harry's bed, pretending to be Janice,,, this is a silly and unbelievable plot.

the real "flow" of the story --- about a wife doubting herself but wanting to go through with the affair, if it'd save her husband's job, she "reasoned" --- was more credible. of course, Maureem could have told the Janice of Harry's idiotic plan (to smile at a man who appears in your bedroom, ready to fuck your wife --- I mean, what kind of triumph is that? other then saying, "I didn't to on the trip you sent me and I fucked my wife, too, Jackie")...

anyway, since "mother Maureem" was so much more a loyal friend of Harry's (he says even more so then his wife Janice), I doubt Maureem would conspire against Harry, even "for his own good," esp. after he's already enlisted her help. the only believable character is probably Laurau, the "trophe wife" of "Jackie"; she would, yes, do anthing to catch a "bigger fish",,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes!

Thank you. Don't worry if some think your plot isn't plausable, this story was first class entertainment. Loved the wife, brains and a sense of humor, and hubby well he is one guy who deserves a whole lot of respect. A part 2, would be nice where Jackie's wife dumps him and takes over the business. Again thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Finally, something for the kids ;)

This was by far the best story I've read so far. It's something I can actually picture myself enjoying being involved in...kind of a noble heroic defending of love. Usually all the other stories are about infidelity and disrespecting boundaries, but this one emphasized how sacred and strong those boundaries can be. Kudos, my friend. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What else can I add?

I'm in full agreement with the crowd. This was an excellent piece of erotica to the fullest.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
We can always look for a good read with HDK

Yes, there were little touches that should have been cleaned up a bit, but nothing that really impacted on the story you were telling. I was looking for a slightly different ending. I had Janice waiting for Jackie when he walked in. I didn't know about the brother-in-law but he would have done to be the enforcer. A quick beating for an intruder, then calling the police to grab a rapist/burglar.

Yours was not necessarily better, but different. I was sorry you didn't have the husband explaining how little Jackie was losing a major income stream for his company. Explaining that to him, Janice, Laura and little brother would have been wonderful.

But, as I said above. We know now that any Harddaysknight story will be a pleasure to read. The humor in this was wonderful.

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU THE MAN

Excellent story. Certainly a great break from the wimpy cockold hubbies. Two thumbs up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great twist in story.

Great twist in story. Curious what (if anything) Jackie's wife might have done?

Dr. Mike

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Wonderful

What a nice read. You misdirected my attention enough that the ending was particularly enjoyable.

HenryDavidThoreauHenryDavidThoreauover 19 years ago
Title Gives It Away,,,,

But you have to read the little story to find out. The wife turns out to be a person with extraordinary character, her flirtatious nature notwithstanding.

The husband is hard working, moderately intelligent but also an ultimately average-joe, like any other average-jone --- trying everywhich way (very inept) he knows how, to save the integrity of his marriage, even when he thinks he knows his wife was going to violate it, for money ,,, so that the husband could keep his job or get an increase, when most people --- the wife, the protagonist himself, Maureem, and other slightly more intelligent-than-Jackie --- know the husband, Maureem and others who've made the company successful from the start (with Jackie's father) know "Jackie" is little more than just the family name; even his own trophe wife, Laura, knows "Jackie" nothing more than the money/company he inherits from his father.

As someone said, the "humor" --- I call it the "ineptitude" of Harry the husband -- of the story is a good twist: he'd rather fuck her and grin to Jackie when the latter steps into the former's and his wife's bedroom, RATHER than confront the wife himself, saying she should never have to do anything, esp. if she was thinking she's only doing it so he could keep his job. Why? Because he's already decided to quit the company after New Year's Day.

Good, uplifting little story, with humor, despite its bigger flaws.

X_BishopX_Bishopover 19 years ago
Very good

Excellent piece of misdirection. Loved that he didn't get violent with his wife. Loved that she wasn't just another empty headed slut. This story is a keeper. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sorry

couldn't get any farther than the stupid political cheap shot in the intro. Sorry pal, write a letter to your editor.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 19 years ago
A twist of lemon

Great story hdn.

Excellent set-up and fantastic twist at the end with just the right amount of zest!

A woman with real moxie and a husband not about to take any shit. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
out of the ordinary

A good deviation from the ususal find 'em, feel 'em, fuck 'em, and forget 'em

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Loved the ending!!!!

Didn't expect it what so ever.

Thanks!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Great story

It's the ending twist that sets the story apart. Great to read about a couple who lvoed each other so much. He certainly didn't intend to be unfaithful---but I'll still bet he hears about it!!

What did she expect him to do when he overheard Jackie in the cloakroom where she says she lured Jackie for his benefit??? All she had to do was tell him to get lost!!

Did she expect Harry to bring it up with her?? Expect him to kick Jackies ass??

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Holy Shit! Awsome!

Man! What a twist! Great read! After they were on the couch I wished he would have fucked Janice to prove he loved her!.....And he could still get it up for her after that brutal fucking he just gave.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Turnabout was great...

The husband and the wife were almost thinking on the same wave length, but the husband got what his boss thought was going to get. I would like to be a fly on the wall as Jack tries to explain to his wife how he got into house and bedroom without knocking.

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Harry knew...

Harry didn't fool Janice...she knew that he knew it wasn't her. No two women "moan" the same tune. Lucky Harry, he gets a "free one" and his wife isn't mad. We all should be so lucky.

Too bad Harry didn't trust his wife enough to "talk" to her about the situation. The plan that they could have schemed up together could have made the front page of the morning newspaper.

Good writing and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice surprise

What an ending! Great stuff! Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That is my kind of story.

Parts may not be plausible. However, it is such a refreshing change from wimpy husbands that cum in their pants and are dominated by a 6'6", 250 lb. Negro man, with an oversize cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Whew!

Fucking brilliant!

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Superb

Strong husband. Strong wife. Loses a little in the non recognition but what the hey.

chuck51chuck51almost 19 years ago
Writing at it's Best

Good drama and well written. Very nice ending with a curve thrown in. Suspense keeps you wondering what will happen next.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Great story

Well written, great plot, and strong characters. This story has it all.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Most Excellent !!

Great story with a twist; not your typical loving wife tale.

I agree with points raised by enovelist; Harry should have talked things over with Janice. It's great that they have such a good marriage that there's so much trust but trust is not a good substitute for plain old everyday communications.

Fortunately, everything worked out well; Harry got a freebie; Laura & Janice pulled off an even better trick on Jack thanks to Harry; Janice and Harry's marriage looks to be on even sounder footing; and I'm sure Harry now realizes that Janice is much sharper than he thought.

Poor Jack - his whole night's plans just blew up in his face and now he's got to face his wife - can anyone spell celibacy?

Great job - as usual - from HDK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks! Fantastic twist that I didn't figure out until he walked into the dark bedroom.

- Ron -

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Great Story From You

I like your writing. The lack of wimps, good writing, and good plots make them great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ROFLOL!!

This was good. I'm glad I'm taking the day to read your stories. This was fanstaticly funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Nice Twist at the End

Very nice ending twist. Like your stories a lot - strong-willed, imaginative husbands. Love the wit, humor, and style. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for not giving us another wimpy husband. Both husband and wife were strong characters capable (more or less) of dealing with Jackie. I would however question if this wife would lure the oaf into the closet to see what hubby would do. This is a dangerous game to play with a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Reverse Double-Flip Cuckold!! And On The Sly!!!

Wow!! Talk about getting "Well and Truly Fucked"!! I betcha that little jackie's ass is ringing now!! Almost impeccable timing, and beautiful mastery over the women in this story! AND FOR ONCE!!! A Faithful and Dutiful, and SMART Wife.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Man!!!

I fucking LOVED it!!! - Top story dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Minority vote

First Hdk story I've read that I thought waas rotten. Neither husband nor wife know how to commnicate with each other. She also thinks letting letcherous boss play with her tits is part of the Cristmas celebration and even when husband confronts her about letting letcher maul her tits , she just laughs it off.Then she enlists her brother and letchers wife in conspiracy to teach boss a lesson, but naturally she doesn't tell faithful husband. He finds out about planned tryst and sets up his own plan to get boss , but,of course, he doesn't tell wife about it. Sorry HDK,these two have to be the dumbest couple around.

60 year old George

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
The fun factor

Hmmm… what is the lesson of this story? They should have communicated better? Perhaps they should have trusted each other more? Coordinated their operations in advance? Somehow I don’t think so. In each of the above areas some potential “problem area” could be found, but it is mentioned almost in passing, as if to detract us, like in a good murder mystery so we could think of other suspects as the key to the plot’s resolution. Nope! I think that over all they had good relations in all of the above areas and some misunderstandings and miscommunications simply HAD to be left or else there would be no story – Is THAT what we want? Of course not! <P>

I conclude that the main lesson is that a good author would go to great length to entertain us –even to the point of pretending that a house might be in turmoil; then he would confuse every thing at the end and finally to every one’s delight (except the villain’s), like a magician’s act, the whole entanglement is resolved! Can you get more in two pages for the price? Show me where!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOL

fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmm :)

Nice... a story with a difference.. refreshing

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Very enjoyable story!

Janice does not seem to realize that the things broke this way because he thought she was going along. Otherwise he would have told little Jack that he wasn't going to any seminar. Other possible route would be through Big Jack who certainly would not want to lose his best salesman to a rival.

<P>

One other detail, how come he did not notice the different flavor of Laura's pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

I really enjoyed that. Good twists. I don't know, myself, if in reality, she would have let him fuck Laura quite to that degree. She was loyal to him though. Good work.

VulcezVulcezover 14 years ago
From an analytical point of view...

Very well played!! You kept my interest throughout, you caught me off guard at the end and played it very differently. Excellent work. I hope you write for a living because you have a rare talent. If you don't write for a living... then maybe you'd better start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

You're good. Great story, wonderful twist at the end. Loved how you handled the surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice one

It could make a very entertaining play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
some issues

I think you might have some insecurity issues going on...certainly comes out in your story telling.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Abrupt Ending

Besides that, nice story Not great, but nice. Not enough closure

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

I read many loving wife stories (I am fan the cheating wife husband revenge stories) and the authors generaly make mistakes at the end of his story in about 50% of this stories . I like stories whith striking end. The end of this story is excellent: 5 stars!

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Twist and shout

I like the twist at the end. Just needed a little more after that making sure Jackie got his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Different

Although the story has some small discrepancies, they aren't major issues and certainly don't detract from the overall enjoyment of the read. What I liked best of all, is the creativeness that went into the plot. It allows for a different feel and outcome than is the norm for most loving wives stories involving adultery.

All in all, it is a worthy endeavor and quite an enjoyable story.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5*****

That was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story with a clever twist at the end. Gotta feel for the husband, because his best laid plan wasn't the best in the end. Nice to read about a wife who is wise enough to swat away an amorous douchbag behind her husband's back, though she knew he was around in this story.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
So, who says it's okay to get a little risque' at Christmas parties?

Must be from a different crowd than mine.

Twists in a story are fun, but the basic premises should be believable. As others note, total lack of communication between the ones closest to each other keeps the story from being more than a male fantasy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Interesting

A cheating wife story that wasn't. I enjoyed the great twist. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
double crossed

he gulped thick jizz, took a meatstick in his cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWnorcal62 is a mormon?

No libations at your xmas parties eh numbnuts? Must be real barnburning major ragers. Punch, cookies, and parcheesi? I've seen a few asses grabbed at company parties after the drinks got flowing and lights were dimmed. Guess you mormons got the Magic Underpants to prevent any shenanigans though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
communication

This was very well done. One thing it does point out is that the couple have poor communication skills outside of the bedroom. She thought she "told" her husband by going to the coatroom. He thought he "told" her by screwing her ass off. Communication (yes with words) is the key to a relationship. Just my opinion...

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Sorry, most of HDK stuff I like, but...

I stopped reading this one when jackass painfully twisted his wife's tits and he stood and did nothing...I won't bother voting because I did not continue reading the story.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
5 STAR STORY

I loved it! Laughed my ass off!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
That is one way to deal with it -

Of course he did luck out that his wife had a sense of humor and was smart enough to realize she did set it up to happen after all

I too take some issue with the liberally applied bruising and ass grabbing being just an OK thing at a Christmas party, a business event or any "average" straight social event. You bruise my woman we will talk - in depth and personally, bruise for bruise.

Fun idea though

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
comedy of errors

This is an amusing tale of a dog chasing his own tail.

I am fascinated by the large number of commentators who approve of Harry banging Laura . If the spousal roles had been reversed, with RE Saleswoman Janice fucking stay-at-home-hubby Jack. Even by error, unknowing in the dark.

Most of the commentators would have been frothing at the mouth to BTB Janice. Castigating HDK for not having her executed by torture and burned at the stake!

For violating their pseudo-masculine procacitive propriety on propagative property.

To reiterate that classic mantra of Western 'Civilization':

"What is mine, Is Mine! What is yours, will be mine, once I have murdered you for it."

Mr_GeistMr_Geistabout 11 years ago
Fanfare

You might want to read up on world history (Egypt, Chinese, Phoenicians, etc). Every civilization conquers others, not just "western" civilization.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Enteretaining

and that's what stories should be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fanfare , not everyone is an underdeveloped retard like you. Dumbass motherfucker, go try and lick your elbow in a fucking playground. Fucktard. Go die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another almost cuck story!

You write literally well, however the content is the king. His wife was almost whore and by hiding his boss intent from hubby, despite everything she done contrary during this one episode , she is one fucked up cunt. This time he caught her, what about all other times?

The RE salesman would better off without her cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Plot needed

The plot on this one is completely contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
typical

yuck upchuck

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Reread

And honestly, I don't get what the fuck his plan was anyway.

He came in to fuck a wife who HE thought was giving it away. So...how does him fucking her change anything? She was willing to be a whore.

And what is SHE going to think? "Oh...I LET MY HUSBAND KNOW about this POS and he does NOTHING!" Like that isn't going to leave any relationship scars.

And if she is smart at ALL, she knows what's up.

Act I: cock block Jackie

Act II: Toss that whore out

And with all his assertions, we know that Act III will involve a gum chewing blonde Process Server stopping by to see her.

I know it was supposed to be light hearted. I also can't resist mosquito bites or picking scabs either.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

"You are allowed to get a little risqué at a Christmas party."

Am I missing something here. Apparently, there are times of the year it is okay to cheat.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
She knew

her husband was in the coatroom? And she still allowed Jack (and apparently everyone else) to feel her up and kiss her? She never told him anything about her planned meeting with Jack? She was willing to whore herself for more money and status. What exactly was her plan, to let Jackie fuck his own wife in her bed? Then what? Was she going to watch, or join them? How about telling her husband what was going on? Apparently telling him the truth was out of the question. She said she knew he was in the coatroom, yet she then let him believe she was eager to fuck Jack, even defending Jackie when her husband called him "little", saying that he was in fact very well endowed. Why all the torture, when it would have cost her nothing to tell hubby of her plan. Unless she had an ulterior motive, like a foursome with hubby`s boss, wife and hubby`s brother. She had no way of knowing that Harry was not going to the work meeting, so who knows what was really planned. After all, she did say that she is allowed to get wild over the holidays. How come she was able to include Harry`s brother in her plans, but not Harry, unless there was something else planned which Harry broke up, leaving Janice and Co. to quickly cover it up. Why else was Harry`s brother there? She could have easily told Harry the plan, and gotten him to fill that role, which would have given him leverage over Jack. But instead she brought along Harry`s brother,which suggests hat there was more planned than she was telling. Or was it all a misunderstanding, and in reality Janice was simply getting off on torturing her husband by letting him believe she was hot for Jack, and humiliating him by telling his brother about it and including him in it leading him to believe Harry was a wimp that couldn`t take care of his own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Talk about fucked up people!

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Faithful woman

Nice story. It is nice to see a loving wife not cheat on her husband. For those of you who didn't get the story, she was never going to cheat. Her plan was to lure the boss into thinking that he was having sex with her, and then surprise him with the fact that the person he was sexing was his own wife. She (the boss' wife) would give him the performance of a lifetime and he would enjoy it thinking that he was getting something new. When he actually realizes that the Grade A performance was actually his own wife, he realize that he was caught. He may even begin to show a little more appreciation towards his wife. They would get to teach him a lesson, possibly save two marriages, and the protagonist's wife would get to remain faithful. Don't read more into the story than what the author put her. If the author indicates that she wasn't going to cheat, then take that and roll with it. It seems pointless to invent a bunch of different scenarios that aren't in the story because you feel the need to prove that she is cheating. There are faithful women out there. I am glad that some authors write stories with them in it.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
these two are still headed for trouble

they each make their own plans without talking to each other. they each keep secrets from the other. Neither one has the confidence to tell the other what is troubling them. and, another situation will come up in the future. nothing gained, nothing learned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cheating

Letting someone play with your tits and kissing them is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOW

How to spell cheating skank.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
nice

sometimes things do work out better than planned

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Very good...

A very good story...Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what garbage...

if my wife did this behind my back, I'd smile at her as I cut her fucking throat. All of you people who are pretending that you would be ok with this are fucking lying assholes.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
at all the btb crowd who go anonymous

First you need to remember that this is fiction! Now while fiction attempts to be like real life there is such a thing called literary license.

Now to the story... you all read that they had let each other a bit of freedom to be "naughty" at the party. He felt up a few women, but he never went so far as to pull someone into the coat room. Me personally that crosses the line in a big way. As someone once told me perception is reality. He perceived a threat to his family. She should have had the decency and respect to let him in on what was going on. He called her out on the coatroom thing in an oblique manner. However she went the way of thinking that he knew and wasn't stepping up to the plate or just didn't get how deep it was getting. So she planned to go ahead with this plan of hers and got the bastards own wife in on it. So she had her head screwed on almost straight. Once again we see the total lack of communication on this matter which was both their fault. Like she said they allowed each other a little latitude regarding the party. She went so far but no farther. He should have said something about her plans and nipped it right there maybe even going along with his wife and Laura, but, it would have been with his knowledge and not behind his back. Such a thing can destroy a marriage due to the fact that she failed to show him the decency and respect owed to him as her husband. ESPECIALLY after he talked with her after their sexcapades on Christmas. At least she had the forethought to have his brother there for security.

It is one thing to be independant and another to go into this situation without communicating with him.

IMHO it all boils down to, communication communication communication. Families have been destroyed by less. Even one as strong as theirs seemed to be.

Just my $0.02 here.

Okay time for me to get off the soap box.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@seeker1107

Very funny title on your comment, by the way we haven't met my name is Reader what is yours? When everyone who posts a comment under their real life name then you can take exception at the other readers who post as anonymous. I still consider this to be a great story even after all these years HDK is one of my favorite authors despite my membership in the BTB group.......

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
You had me there!

Very clever.Greay read.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous re seeker1107

Yes, technically we are all anonymous here.

But when you don't use a handle it makes it more difficult to carry out an exchange of ideas, which is what at least some of us are trying to do here.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
twisted

I thought she was going to shoot him. I don't recall your storys being violent, so I fooled myself, not difficult to do.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Further Thoughts

I would think that Janice knows the business well enough that Jackie's threats were meaningless, and would have slapped him and told him to go fuck himself!

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Something was off.

Can Janice really overlook Hubby's behavior? Convenient Hubby had another good job lined up. Would he really be paid his commission before the sale closed? HDK is a very experienced writer - why didn't he load appropriate tags?

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AN OLD FASHIONED "GOT YA"

except the Gotter" is the one doing the Getting. TK U MLJ LV NV

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Taking Liberties

A man having a feel of other wives and girl friends at parties is par for the course in some circles, at the same time knowing or seeing others doing the same with his wife, all part of the harmless fun he would say. When seeing someone he does not like touching his wife it's some how very different, why is that, if his wife is happy with the attention it simply means she is enjoying herself as he is. If hubby intervenes or causes a scene isn't he spoiling his wife's fun, the same fun he is having. When attending a party do we not accept that sometimes there are people there we do not like, do we think those people are going to behave any different to those we do like, no, in which case why get upset about it. Think of it from the wife's point of view, she is at a party having a good time enjoying being felt by different dance partners, the music is loud and the drinks are flowing, one dance partner is much the same as another. If a man or a woman is going to get jealous of that sort of behaviour then do not attend parties where that happens. I can tell you fellow readers that I had exactly that same situation many years past as a younger man. A few words were exchanged, nothing major no big scene but my wife was not happy. She looked me straight in the eyes and put it in perspective, she knew i did not like the guy but explained he was not a criminal, a mass murderer nor had he stolen money from me, in fact to my knowledge he had never done me any harm, I just did not like him. Therefore, she explained there was no reason for her to behave differently with him than any other there, after all she did not have much regard for a couple of wives I had danced with. she ended by saying that parties where this happens we either go or we don't, do not attend and then complain about it. I had to agree. Another great HDK story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
on being anonymous

or not.

at least with a user name it is possible to send a message to the person who posts a comment. Hiding behind, or remaining, anonymous denies the reader the option of sending a message to a "person". While it may not be their actual name, it is an identity. A way of communicating. An established personality.

With the link to communication risks are opened and part of the reader is put out there for others to reach out to and express their thoughts, no matter how dark.

Here, for example is one I received yesterday.

"This feedback was sent by: KissMyAss@gmail.com

Comments:

Hey Asshole,

You ought to change your name from rightbank to rightwing because you're such an opinionated fuck head.

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*"

as you can probably surmise, the email address is bogus. but that is irrelevant. lt is more important that the sender be able to send the message than it is for me to be able to respond.

Yes, I have an opinion. Yes, I post my comments. And, no, not everyone agrees with me. BFD. That is part of the charm of online communications.

I do not hide behind my screen name. You can communicate with me. I do read messages sent to me. The same cannot be said for readers/posters who do not have the courtesy of at least registering and creating a screen identity.

rightbank.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

great twist at the end. A fun tale. Thanks for the offering. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hahah great story

Congrats. You totally fooled me. Five out of five. Funny, clever, well written. I don't know if you said it but i assume the bedroom was pitch black. I have complained some of your stories are too short, but this one was perfect. If you want to pick a nit the wife should have told me what Jackie was doing instead of trying to show him. But then almost every story, TV show and movie could be resolved if the main characters just talked to each other. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so

Many people here who don't mind there wife getting her tits twisted while she shares some tongue with another guy.

Mind blowing.

Not interfering with that was showing spine?

JamesDean56JamesDean56over 8 years ago
He was a jerk.....

Don't you remember Harry thinking early on that "I was technically self-employed and worked for a commission, but Jackie probably had no idea. He wanted everyone to believe he was my boss and benefactor. I saw no reason to correct him or diminish his impression of himself." It would have been so very easy just to mention to his wife that he heard what Jackie-boy said and explain his role and that no way could Jackie could make any waves for him. But NOOOOO, he has to be a jerk and just let it ride and work himself into a frizzy! Communicate people!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bigger tits and a bigger ass?

Might make for a good trade! Time to dump the stupid wife and chase after Laura. Sounds like she was the better fuck too! Did he really believe his wife when she told him the lie about the coatroom? She's screwing around in him. Good time to divorce her.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Cute, But...

First, as KarenE says, Janice HAD to know that Jack's threats were meaningless.

Second, why not go to her husband with Jack's threats?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another classic

Of course, the timid and insecure closet cuckolds have no sense of humor (prerequisite for membership in the Wanna Be Cuck club I guess).

Too funny, 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...