All Comments on 'Can't Get Enough Ch. 06'

by VoluptasCupio

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SymmonsSymmonsabout 11 years ago
Exclusive

I feel a little deeper romance coming on. They become exclusive and Steven's family is told of the romance. Then a little trouble which turns around. Another great chapter.

technowildytechnowildyalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

damn your writing is brilliant, a perfect balance of both worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5☆

Really good story I feel like their are going to be in love with each other and I'm wondering what's going to happen next. If they do get caught by his mom?????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 7 and beyond

Ok its time to get back to this story VoluptasCupio ! Hope everything is ok. Again please compose a few more chapters. Well be watching for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Wonderful Story And Great Writing

From your Bio I am glad to read a story from a woman's perspective. It is good to know that a woman needs honest and frequent love as much as a man does.

It goes to show that real love is a two way street and not vulgar or inappropriate.

I hope you write more and I somewhat feel that your innermost thoughts are in this great story. Keep writing these beautiful stories and hope your personal problems are resolved. This story touches on what most of us do not have and that is love and compatibility. That's what makes us read Literotica.

koko_bbykoko_bbyabout 10 years ago

OMG !!! me and my friend are in love with this story !! hope all is well but if it's no problem could you please write a couple more chapters ?!?!

Love,

AN AVID READER

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Yea, love this genre and ....

This is one of the best I've read! I hope there is more stories to tell about Dani and Steven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

like I always said incest and voyeurism an unbeatable combination

and now find a way to have mom want to watch dani and steven fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay so what's next

Okay you have a very good start to an amazing story but what happens next. Does it end here are is there a follow up story about them. He told her he loves her and he is a man a young man but a man and she has to feel something for him not just the sex. Can she overcome the fact that he is her best friends son can his parents overcome the fact of them being together? So is there more to the story or does it just stop here?

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo. com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why did you stop?

Your writing is so good. Please continue, I'm pretty sure his parents knew what was happening.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 2 years ago

I loved the story but can't rate it as it is not finished ;-(

milkeeteaamilkeeteaaover 1 year ago

This is the very first time I'm commenting on this site. I came here for some hotness and ended up wanting to subscribe A03 style lol. I would really love for you to continue this but its been almost 10 years since this story has been updated. I really enjoy this kind of age difference stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous