All Comments on 'Cape Town Threesome - Finally'

by ToxTox777

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

excellently written and very erotic!!

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Very hot

A very overdone theme handled very well. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A very good start

Sexually intense build-up, and the issues/challenges are well managed. Realistic for a change from most of the stuff on this site. Keep going! Really interested to see how things progress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

I liked the build up. I think about my wife with another man and it turns me on more that anything. Looking forward to part 2.

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 11 years ago
loved it

love shyness and hesitancy...building into something outside a woman's comfort zone...very well done on every level

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More sick fucks yay for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

I liked the long realistic buildup, and it's kind of an enticingly climactic-yet-anticlimactic ending. Definitely looking forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You don't know why you want to watch your wife fuck other guys?

Cause you are fucking gay dude, perhaps bi but for sure you are into dicks. Good luck, you need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap

"...if she is fucked by another man then she is highly desirable; my pleasure comes from the fact that she is mine".

But if she fucks another man after meeting you, then she really isn't yours, is she? I have no idea why any man would want his wife to fuck another man, or why any man would particularly want a "hand job". He could probably give himself a better hand job than any woman could. Don't bother with more of this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good beginning

Will be very interested to how this progresses. Can't imagine she will be satisfied with the current play. The threesome is coming and so will she.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Tension

Great management of Sweetie's doubt and internal conflict!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

First sentence told the tale. Another scum bag wimp ass new writer polluting the loving wives category with this fetish crap. These bastards are crawling out of the woodwork every day. When will it stop?

rexbrookdalerexbrookdalealmost 11 years ago
Nicely done, but

I do think you should have gotten it edited, not only for verb tense and spelling (tinged, not tinted), but to make the ideas flow more cohesively and the dialogue parts woven into some of the paragraphs. It's amazing how much more pleasurable a well-edited story can be, to read. Honest.

A story, sent to an editor in this condition, would not need a lot of work and would get returned to you, spelling mistakes gone, grammar cleaned up, and so forth, in a very short span of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WACC Story

Brain dead husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Always fun

to read the enraged comments of men who claim not to understand why some men's fantasies include loaning their wife to another man for sex. These guys never comment on the technical merits of the writing but instead always rant and rave at the characters in the story, fictional characters, mind you. Why do they read this kind of thing if they hold it in such contempt? Not only read it, but take the time to comment! There is something interesting here going on in some men's minds. Are these men gay, bi, conflicted by emotions they don't understand, or even frightened by what these stories reveal about themselves? We need a discussion group just for this, I think. Men claim they don't understand women but what woman can make sense of these angry men?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My new favourite in my favourite genre.

These anonymous that are complaining are hilarious. Really, You don’t like this genre? READ SOMETHING ELSE YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS!!!

dbsd24dbsd24almost 11 years ago
Nicely done!!

Great start! I was hooked right away and have the same desire for my wife. I've read your story twice now and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great beginning

Can't wait for the next episode! A great start! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please hurry

I need part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brings back memories

I really enjoyed this story. It reminded me of my one and only threesome, I was young and my boyfriend was wild. too much partying too much booze. We did it once. i must say the sexual pleasure was minimal because I was extremely nervous and self conscious. Not an easy thing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot hot hot

Really hot, can't wait fir the conclusion.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
Ooh - a dirty one

and class writing. Well done you filthy saffer. 5*

melsdadmelsdadalmost 11 years ago
Oh My God, I loved it.

You're bad and I'm glad, more please.

daggettdaggettalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Perfect build-up. Cant wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely mind boggling! Loved the way you unfolded the tale. Thanks a million.

Great job buddy, you should be happy for having such a wonderful life partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cant wait for the follow-up

Very hot, love the slow buildup, an her developing lust...

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 11 years ago
Well done!

Very sexy story. Hope there is more to cum!

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 11 years ago
Intense

My nipples are rock hard and my pussy is gushing. Your story has me incredibly turned on. Please, continue quickly. I want to orgasm reading what happens next.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

GREAT story!!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the great reading. Really enjoyed the story and I am looking forward to the second part. I don't give a crap about the spelling or grammar. I just want to read a good story, which I did. Some people just gotta complain about something. Pardon the grammar.

okbymeeokbymeealmost 11 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed the build up and it was written with style. I look forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

When is the sequel coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please post part 2!

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago

Yaaaa... - Another 'shaved' kid ..

Brain also has a 'clean-shaven' ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
14 days and still no part 2?

Whatsamatta? Got a real life or something? I really enjoyed this story, flaws and all. Very much looking forward to part two...along with a few other people, I gather.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 2 Please

When is part 2 coming. Been eagerly waiting for that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it and waiting for more

When will there "finally" be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-always fun

I take great pleasure in upsetting the likes of you.Your type just cannot help themselves but are forced by your very nature to comment on other readers that don't agree with your lifestyle. Who the fuck says we read these story completely. After the first paragraph, I stopped and immediately scores this fetish a 1*. It's scum like you that compels these wimp ass cuckold writers to continue posting their trash in loving wives. It will always be my pleasure to irritate and upset the likes of you, since you take comments so well. You fuckers make me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"After the first paragraph, I stopped and..."

spanked my little monkey, squealed in shame, and left a preposterous comment claiming to have stopped reading."

Fixed that for ya closet cucky, yer welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good on you Fanfare ! Clever comment.

Maybe you should put your nom to it .

The story? Pure "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing, please finish

Amazing. Great writing. My wife and I would appreciate it if you would finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pile of mindless and talentless drivel !

One of the worst. "1*" !!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Good start

Liked this a lot. On to Next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just far enough

Great story, this goes just far enough to blow a load but not too far where I can’t share with my wife. She’ll like it and may take that first step too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cape Town is a super erotic adventure for a couple.

I could not stop reading this story. Very erotic and sensual. Wish this could be my story about my wife and myself and our first threesome. I may have to let my wife read this encounter and hope it changes her mind. I have a very beautiful wife and would love to watch her open her legs and share her beautiful mouth. Maybe someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Love how Melanie loved licking Carl's cum off her husband's dick

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

No wonder he was two and shoo'ed.

Straight by the book cuck drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it!! Things always look different when you’re aroused and Melanie is and most women are no different. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous