Captain Lee's Dirty Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Jack's ready now." Jennie smirked after her chest stopped heaving.

"I think he's been ready for awhile," Tammy replied with a laugh. "Well, Specialist?"

"Hookah, Sergeant." We were back to the game of addressing each other by rank. "I was ready when I walked around the corner and saw you!"

"Specialist Green." Said Jennie, as Captain Lee. "Atten-Shun!"

I rose quickly from the bed and stood up, assuming the military position of attention. My heels together, back straight, hands by my sides with my huge reddened cock propped out front like an absurd weapon. My chin was up, eyes looking at a high spot on the wall rather than at the two beautiful, freshly fucked women still curled together on the bed.

"Specialist Green," the Captain said in a softer, more seductive voice as she slid off the bed. "I thought, I said attention."

"No excuses, ma'am." Was the Army thing to say, even though I knew I wasn't quite in the Army place to say it.

"Fair, enough, specialist Green." Captain Lee ran her fingernails up my thighs and oh, so lightly over my balls and up the shaft of my cock. "Sergeant Jones, I think this thing's loaded."

"You want to inspect it, ma'am?" Tammy slid off the bed and now both of the beautiful bodies, shining with sweat and still a little out of breath stood before me. "Or should I?" Her nails were teasing me too.

They both knelt slowly to the floor, using my body for support and soon I felt hot breath on my cock from both sides. I didn't dare to look down. If I were to lose focus I would cum in an instant. I felt a sliding tongue on one side, then one on the other. I felt a kiss and then two and then a tug on my balls.

"You're right, Captain." Tammy's voice. "Locked and loaded."

Jennie's tongue stopped caressing me for a second. "Have you had him in your mouth yet?"

"No, he came in my pussy last time. We came together."

"That settles it, Sergeant." The Captain was back. "I want to see you take him in your mouth. Unload that gun before it goes off by accident!"

"Look, Jack", whispered Tammy.

I looked down and Tammy was on her knees in front of me, her hands resting on her gorgeous muscular thighs and her breasts poised perfectly. Her full, delicious lips parted and only an inch from my cock, close enough that I could feel her hot breath on its head.

Behind her stood Jennie her small, tight body pressed to Tammy's back and her hands gripping locks of Tammy's hair.

"Tongue." Said Jennie. Tammy's tongue came out from between her lips and with increasing firmness pressed against the head of my dick. I could feel a blood rush that made me want to pass out. "Relax."

Tammy's lips parted further and Jennie guided her mouth onto my cock. As soon as those lips closed, my fuse hit the charge and I began to cum. I immediately started to throb and Tammy firmly, but gently worked me with her mouth with just a little assistance from the Captain. Jennie let go of Tammy's hair and began to squeeze my balls as I came. She drew me forward and began to kiss me on the mouth, her tongue seeking mine as Tammy fought the hot rush that filled hers, pumping away with her lips and now squeezing my rigid shaft, pulling out the last of the hot cum.

When Jennie released my mouth, I looked down. Tammy had cum on her mouth, chin and tits. "God, Jack! I forgot how much pressure you had in there!" She was till stroking me with her hands. I had totally lost my ability to speak and could just catch my breath.

"I bet he's got one more round in there". Jenny smirked. It was the same smirk I remember seeing the first time. She couldn't be serious!

"You think?" smiled the cum-soaked Tammy.

"Look he's still hard." Jennie began to work me too, only harder. "How many times did you cum tonight? Tammy?"

"Mmm." She rolled her eyes. "Lots!"

"Me too. You think I can get him off again? He really deserves it."

"Maybe," Tammy winked at me. "What about you Jack? You think the Captain's got the skills?"

At that remark, Jennie's grip turned to iron and she pulled me forward until her mouth touched my ear. "Don't you fucking move, Green. You're mine!" I saw red and felt a new kind of fierce energy.

"You better fucking give it to me then." I growled in her ear.

Her iron grip began to work a fever pace on my cock. It even hurt, but I was beyond pain now. Little bits of cum still fell where Tammy had left them on the head of my dick. Jennie dropped to the floor as Tammy moved to the side. Tammy stood up and pressed her full, shining breasts against me and I put my arm over her shoulders as if she were holding my body up.

"God, everything you do gets my pussy wet." Tammy whispered into me ear. "I get a wet pussy and go weak in the knees every time I remember you fucking me." I even love watching you fuck Jennie."

Jack was back, Tammy's dirty mouth and Jennie's skilled hands had me full on ready to fuck some more.

Tammy wasn't done talking. "I loved it when you let Jennie take control and fuck me. I've never had my pussy hurt like that. I want you to take over Jack. Show Jennie what you do best." She raised her voice enough that I know Jennie could hear her. "Jack I want you to push Jennie down and fuck her hard on the floor."

"Fuck, yes!" I pushed Jennies hands aside, surprising her a little.

"You're a dirty slut and a lovely fuck. It's my turn, Jennie."

Before she could get a word out I had her by the shoulders, pushing her backward onto the floor, pushing her legs apart as her ass touched down. I fingered her little pussy roughly with one hand as I gripped the base of my rejuvenated cock with the other. She was still wet. She wanted it.

I sunk it all in as hard as I could and Jennie cried out. I gripped the back of her neck with one hand and propped up her firm little ass with the other.

"Together?" I whispered into her ear?

"Oh fuck yes, do it." She whispered back.

I pounded her pussy like I wanted to break her back, each time trying to find a new depth and a little bit of that glorious pain that comes with fucking so hard you nearly bend your cock sideways. Jennie's voice had been reduced to cries and gasps for air as her insides opened up for me and her juice gushed out. It had slicked her backside and my middle finger found her tight little asshole. Without hesitation, I slipped it inside and that was when the bomb exploded.

"YES!" she screamed. "OH FUCK YES!"

Her pussy clamped tight and I felt the rush as my cum started pumping into her. I grabbed her tight ass cheeks and pulled them apart and she grabbed mine, forcing me to stay inside as we both came all over and into each other.

When the last shocks subsided we rolled apart and I looked up. Tammy was leering off the bed at us, or so I thought until I saw her bite her lip and shudder. She had rediscovered the little vibrator. The humming stopped and we all lay there, Captain Lee and I on the floor and Tammy on the bed.

The sounds of Miles were gone and the silence that surrounded us was only permeated by the breath of three thoroughly fucked people.

"Hey Jack." It was Tammy.

"Yeah, Sarge."

"Is there any Chianti left?"

"Good question." I replied. "I am a bit parched."

"Stop fucking with Jack." Retorted Jennie. "Drinking red wine makes you horny and we'll be at this all night."

"I know." Said Tammy in a sinister voice.

I looked down at the aching, half-hard warrior between my legs. "Medic!"

12