All Comments on 'Captain's Choice Ch. 07-08'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SouthPacificSouthPacificalmost 10 years ago
Keep them coming!

I think this is the first time ever that I've been the first person to view a story! Well up to the standard of the earlier chapters - it will be interesting to see what the criminal gang were up to, and the mother turning up is certainly a shock.

Don't leave it too long before posting the next chapter.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter. I'm thoroughly enjoying your story.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Another one "in the bag!"

Great story...even better chapter...and SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!! The cliffhanger touch is just right. Now...how long do we have to wait for the next one?

DragonSlayer_OKDragonSlayer_OKalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done!

I stumbled across this series a few days ago and I'm very happy I did. It is well written and being retired Navy I enjoy the nautical theme.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
C2 yah did it again!

You managed to completely flabbergast me with this unforeseen plot twist. Terrific going!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Whoa!

Talk about a blast from the past!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Great Fun

Nothing like an appetizer to get us ready for the next meal... They sound like such a perfect couple that it would seem difficult to have one or the other going into snit which is characteristic of these romance. You have to have difficult moments. Of course, if he said that she should abort the baby that would be a different story.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Talk About Twists And Turns!

Good story! Enjoy the characters, the plot and the sub-plots. Loved this ending. To quote KarenE "Talk about a blast from the past!" Not going to write much, can't wait to get to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous