Captive Hacker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clinch was finally broken as Mistress Green said

"Perhaps later Benny." She then deigned to notice me for the first time and told me to crawl up to her pussy. This was her command most mornings and I knew that she wanted me to drink her pee. The task was complicated this morning because of the massive hard on I had sustained seeing the two women kiss. Mistress Green was also aroused because her cunt was so wet. Probably because of her early morning petting my Mistress Benny I thought. Perhaps Mistress Green was totally lesbian and I would never get a chance to fuck her body. As I drank Mistress Green's urine I felt Mistress Benny leave the bed.

My erection continued as I helped Mistress Green with her bath. Seeing my dick so excited caused her to comment

"Today is the day we do something about your orgasm Dick," she promised, making my heart pound and my cock to become even more erect. I thought that this was only another tease, but after breakfast, Mistress Green again repeated the promise. I was to wait in room 4 and make sure I was erect at all times! I could not believe my luck and hurried through the usual tiny breakfast I had been given. I was very early in room 4 and had a chance to examine the furnishings.

Like a lot of the other impersonal rooms in the large mansion of Mistress Green, this was decorated in a soft white scheme. The most obvious feature was a large rack against one wall, though it looked like the occupant was supposed to face outwards, so there was no serious punishment involved. The rest of the room had various mysterious cupboards, and what looked like medical machines. A large fridge was standing in the corner. The function of these things was going to be explained, but when Mistress Green arrived the vague unease I experienced at seeing the room disappeared.

Mistress Green and Mistress Benny literally bounded into the room, and they were dressed in an appropriate manner. Each was wearing a thin white cotton blouse, a flared short skirt and white panties. The skirts were so short I could see this detail. White knee length socks and flat soled black shoes. A perfect fantasy school uniform. To complete the impression, their hair was tied into two bunches at either side of their heads and they wore little make up. Their blouses were not simply tucked into the skirt, but tied tightly around their midriffs showing their belly buttons and demonstrating their delicious breasts. Mistress Green was particularly buxom and had a wonderful cleavage. Mistress Benny was not so well endowed but the dark nipples on her tits showed through the cotton very revealingly.

My cock, which was already hard, took on an almost rock like texture, or I would like to think so.

"Well Dick, today you are going to orgasm!" I was told. I think I could probably have come there and then I was so aroused and it had been so long since my furtive nighttime masturbation.

"Let me explain the set up. You are going to be secured to the framework there. That way you won't be able to use your hands, and I can do much better anyway. The main reason for allowing you to come today is to check that you haven't been abusing yourself in private. I know you were a little naughty once and I caught you because of the mess you made of the sheets, but I cannot watch you every second, and I have no doubt that you could sneak away for some self gratification in private. So your semen is going to be analysed after you come, the sperm count gives a very accurate indication of the last time you ejaculated."

Mistress Benny willingly led me to the framework where she buckled my wrists to the upper part of the frame, and my ankles to the lower. Mistress Benny then removed the strap that imprisoned my cock and balls. It was a nice change to have them free and this encouraged my erection, I felt really turned on. I was exceptionally aware of the presence of Mistress Benny's hands during this operation, and every accidental brush against my genitals made me tense with pleasure.

"The tail too Benny" Mistress Green commands and walks closer. She is standing very close to me now, running her fingers down my chest. Mistress Benny reaches behind me and slowly pulls out the butt plug. The pain makes me wince but I am so turned on it hardly registers.

"There is something else you need to know before coming," explains Mistress Green. I hope this exposition does not take too long as my balls already ache from the anticipation of shooting their load. Mistress Benny then sticks little electrodes to my skin, over my chest and thighs, I am unsure of what to make of this development.

"I need to let you come to test your sperm for disobedience," continues Mistress Green, "however, I do not think you should derive any enjoyment from it. I cannot think of anything you have done that might suggest you deserve this pleasure." I am only half paying attention to the lecture as I concentrate more on the arousal I am feeling.

"So when this machine has a sample you will be subjected to some intense electric shocks." With this Mistress Benny shows me a complicated tube arrangement with wires extending to one of the mysterious pieces of equipment. My mind is taking time to catch up with the situation. I am still thinking that it really does not matter what she does I am enjoying the fantasy of coming all over her hands and face at the moment.

I focus her words, replaying them in my mind as my erect cock enters the tube. Mistress Green tells me

"As I promised, I can do much better and this will feel much nicer than using your hands. Though you will regret coming when the shocks start, try and hold out as long as you can!"

"Mistress Green..." I start to say, but Mistress Green is looking at Mistress Benny,

"The anus pearl as well" she says, and I feel Mistress Benny push something small and round and hard into my back passage.

"Mistress Green ... " I say again, trying to attract her attention. Mistress Benny has risen and is standing next to Mistress Green as finally she looks at me. She interrupts the thoughts I had been arranging as she deliberately fondles Mistress Benny's tits through the material of the blouse. She tells me,

"We are off to have the fuck of a lifetime while you submit to the tender ministrations of the machine here, " she tells me.

"Mistress Green, wait!" I say, panicked now. "I don't want to do this, I don't want to be your slave anymore. Take me back to the prison please." Mistress Green and Mistress Benny continue towards the door, only Mistress Benny looks back at me with a very large smile.

"I beg you, please, not this" I scream as they disappear.

I am a little feverish and sweaty now that I have a chance to focus how I am tightly bound. I realise that the tube has something inside to massage and suck my cock. I am scared of the pain that has been promised so my first thought is to try and relax and lose the erection. This proves to be impossible. The massaging and sucking action feel like the inside of a particularly skilful cunt, one where the woman can control every muscle and squeeze and pull in rhythm. I let out a little moan of desire, but I don't want this even as my cock responds to the stimulus.

The sucking and tightening continues and I feel my breath becoming shorter and my body respond to the machine. I am mad with rage not being able to control myself and driving myself towards the pain. I am torn between the feelings of incipient pleasure and the dread of the accompanying torture. I bite my lip as hard as I can but the muscles of my torso are already bucking as the intense pleasure of my penis is communicated to the rest of my body. I do not give in and fight the building waves of tension even as the remainder of my body glories in the impending release.

Eventually even my mind relents and I can only feel the rapture of impending orgasm, just a small part of my mentality is screaming no. I enjoy the squeezing and pulling as the machine expertly manipulates the nerve endings in my dick. I feel the orgasm build and then on a cusp of pleasure my semen is ejaculated. The long abstinence provokes a monster stream of come and it feels like I have produced a pint. I feel my abdomen tighten several times and as the come is spurted into the machine.

As my breath slows I am immediately fearful, but it seems like the machine is not working. Even as I grasp at this slim hope there is a very audible click and a humming. Even though I brace myself nothing can help in the searing agony that fills my mind, distantly rooted at the base of my cock. Totally involuntarily I scream as loud as I can, emptying my lungs twisting my throat back. The pain lasts a second that is an eternity and then disappears as if it had never existed.

There is a pause of several seconds, then the familiar click and buzz. Again my body is rigid with pain as my mind blanks to an animal level requiring immediate escape. The pain stops but I am helpless. Another click and buzz and again I am lost to senselessness. The brief intervals between jolts allow me a few thoughts. I notice that the electrodes are being activated in turn, after the initial shock to my genitals the others slowly work there way round my body. All I have is the current I cannot consider the future and when this will end.

The metal bead in my ass is one of the last places to be shocked. I am out of breath, nearly asphyxiated from screaming and my throat is hoarse. My screams are now little more than gurgles though the pain is as intense as ever. There is a longer pause and I dare to hope the torture is over when the click and buzz announces that again I leave conscious thought behind as my mind concentrates on the pain from my cock and balls. This does prove to be the final episode, though clicks from the machine continue to cause me to start and whimper.

I regain my breath. My throat feels the most after effect, as it is raw. The pain is a hot memory; thought cannot summon the shear quality, but stimulates deep terror. I slump in the restraints, uncomfortable but too exhausted to stand straight.

Time passes. Seconds drag to minutes. Minutes drag to hours, or so it feels. To start with I exalt in the absence of pain. Then I become bored. I have been left alone and my imagination starts to work on what could be happening. I remember Mistress Green and Mistress Benny as I had seen them dressed as young nymphets. I imagine one undressing the other and then vice-versa, both of their desirable female bodies naked, then romping together. Which one of them went down on the other first? Did they lick each other's assholes too? I speculated on the various erotic couplings.

My cock started to stir again, and I smiled, indulgent after its recent activities. My eyes closed and I enjoyed the picture of Mistress Green being spanked by Mistress Benny and then Mistress Benny being whipped by Mistress Green while she peed. My thoughts were sharply brought back to my predicament when the machine clicked again. Surely it had is sample now, what was the click for?

Then I felt the same sublime massage on my cock, the same squeezing and pulling. I frantically tried to think of anything to avoid an erection. I tried to concentrate on the pain, but it had been so intense that it seemed unreal. Without wanting it I felt my cock again reach maximum tumescence. I tried everything to stop the building pleasure, but as before nothing worked.

When I was close to orgasm and forced to give my mind to the coming pleasure I clung to the hope that now it had the sample there would not be any electrical stimulus. I was wrong. Now it had the sample the shocks started immediately I came and semen entered the tube. Now I felt the strange sensation as my body orgasmed at the same time as my senses were filled with pain. The machine performed exactly before and the different jolts lost none of their potency the second time round. I was so overcome that I only managed a few screams before my only response was a rigid and paralysed body.

When the torture finally released me I slumped in my bonds, physically and mentally stretched past my endurance. I must have slept. A sound penetrated the fringes of a delightful dream; memories of flowers and woodland open skies were brushed away as my brain struggled to integrate a harsh metallic click into the scenario. Like a bucket of ice had been poured over me I was instantly awake.

Again my body had betrayed me and I felt an erection. An erection that also registered in the unthinking mechanism attached to my cock. I felt the same massaging and contractions that so stimulated my male member that there was nothing I could do to stop it. Even as I delighted in the sensation I openly wept and implored an uncaring universe

"Stop please stop I cannot take anymore." I do not know who I addressed this prayer to, and it had no effect. My body heaved as it orgasmed, a dribble of come spurting from my cock to initiate the electric shocks. With no reserves of energy I merely stood still, cramping my muscles as the various waves of pain coursed through my body.

I do not know how long I passively slumped in the bonds until Mistress Green and Mistress Benny came to release me. I fell to my knees from fatigue rather than obedience. The next hours passed in a haze as I mindlessly obeyed the orders. At one point I was spanked, but I felt so detached that it caused no feeling, and it seemed like someone else was thanking Mistress Green for the punishment.

It was only after my supper that I began to become aware of my surroundings again. The supper was very small, half a glass of milk and dry toast. Usually there was at least butter applied to the toast but tonight Mistress Benny told me

"Well, it looks like you were a good boy Dick, the sperm count shows you hadn't been beating your meat without orders. So Mistress Green has a treat for you." She takes a pot from the fridge and empties the contents over the toast. A thick cloudy white liquid. I realise with horror that this must be the sperm sample, my ejaculate from the afternoon. I gag.

"Now eat it up Dick, " Mistress Benny reproves me. I struggle to bite the dry toast. The come covering the toast is cold and salty. I almost vomit over the table but manage to automatically chew and swallow.

The meagre meal gives me strength and instead of sleeping I demand to see Mistress Green. I debate whether I should kneel or stand, but in the end habit makes me kneel at her feet. Suddenly I am unsure but manage to voice my complaint through incipient tears.

"Mistress Green I have had enough. I demand that you take me back to the Federal facility. I hate being your sex slave. You don't want a sex slave, you want a whipping boy. There has been no sex just a round of indignities and punishments."

"Mistress Green" I add, the habit ingrained.

She idly dismisses me.

"OK, Dick we'll talk in the morning."