Captive of Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
64 Followers

His hand moved slowly over her body, untying the sash at her waist, and pulling the skirt the short distance left to reveal her womanly body. His hand caressed her softly rounded belly, and then moved down, down. When he touched her pubic hair though, he stopped suddenly. He raised his head and looked down at the soft reddish fur that shielded her womanly mound from him. Then he looked back up into her eyes.

"That will not do, my sweet." At her confused look, he smiled softly. "No pussy fur allowed in this bed."

He rose and left her lying on the bed, exposed, both physically and emotionally. She strained, but there was no way she could release her ties that bound her to his bed. She watched him nervously as he crossed the room. He had removed most of his own clothes, and she could his cock straining against the front of his soft pants. She was amazed as herself, as she wondered what he might look like…without the pants.

He sat a few things down on the bed…she saw soap, a brush, and what looked like a mans' razor. What in the world she wondered…?

"Now," he said as he sat next to her hips. "This won't take long, and it won't hurt. And I'm sure you will like it." With those words, he began soaping up the brush, and then to her astonishment, he started applying the soap lather to her pussy fur. She strained to lift her head from the bed. And then, he oh so carefully, began using the razor in short, sure strokes to remove all of her red pussy fur. She strained to keep her hips still, as he told her, to prevent any mishaps with the razor. But she kept trying to raise her head so she could see just what he was doing 'down there.'

"Nearly done," he finally said after what had seemed like an hour, but was really only a few minutes. He lifted a warm, wet rag and removed all traces of left over lather, and hair. When he was all done, he laid his hand over her pussy mound, and proceeded to move his fingers over every millimeter of skin she possessed that he had just shaven smooth.

"Now that is acceptable," he pronounced. His index finger had stolen in between her lush, pink feminine folds, to find her button of pleasure. He flicked it once with his finger, and she gasped out loud. Then he began exploring her deeper and more intimately, and with certain touches, she could not stop a soft, surprised cry from escaping her parted lips. And when he found one spot, and then found it again and again, her hips bucked uncontrollably in response to his touch. He laughed softly when his fingers were suddenly flooded with her womanly fluids. He used the wetness to slide his finger backwards, until he found entry to her special place. He gently probed the area where his own cocked throbbed impatiently to be, and slowly slid in one finger, then two, and finally three fingers. Her hips bucked against his hand and her open mouth gasped in air she needed desperately to keep from passing out from this rush of passion. Her head thrashed about wildly, tangling her hair hopelessly into knots. He pulled away from her then, seeing the mess she was making of her hair. He moved to lift her head and pull her hair to the side. He paused to stare down into her lovely face, that only moments earlier had been so near climax, that he had had a hard time not coming himself from just hearing her throaty moans and shouts of desire.

"Tell me Madeline, will you fight me, or give into the desire you feel?"

He asked of her while slowly caressing her right breast. He played with her almost absent-mindedly, as if he did it all the time. But she still felt the surges of desire shoot through out her body, radiating outward from her full, sensitive breast.

"There is no way for you to escape. And to fight will only harm yourself." He spoke to her softly still, but now his hand had travelled down, was caressing and stroking her newly bared pussy. His fingers touched her smooth skin, and with her legs pulled apart, there was no way she could stop his inevitable intrusion. As he fingers moved between her soft, pink, wet folds of skin, she whispered 'stop' but her hips lifted as if of their own accord. He smiled as he continued to plunder her smooth bare pussy. As he slid one finger inside her sweet, womanly passage, he began massaging her breast. He gave her firm, tender breast squeezes, and caresses, alternating between gentle and firm squeezes. With each squeeze of his clever fingers, her breast seemed to grow firmer and plumper in his hand. When she bit her lip to stop a soft moan of desire, he lowered his own mouth to hers. He kissed her for the first time, really kissed her. He pressed open her lips, insinuating his tongue into her mouth, and began imitating the same in and out, around, back and forth motion of his finger down below. Her hips bucked upwards in several hard jerks, and he felt her moisture wet his fingers as her sweet flesh spasmed around his finger.

It was several moments later that she opened her eyes, blushing deeply. She was stunned by what she had just felt, let alone with whom she had felt it. She should be fighting him, doing everything in her power to get away. And yet, here she lay, nearly nude, her pussy freshly shaven, and a man's hand between her thighs. He was idly caressing her smooth flesh. His hand resting on her shaven mound, while his fingers stroked and touched and fondled her lightly. He watched her breasts rising and falling with her rapid breaths.

"I guess I don't have to ask if you enjoyed that, now do I?" He asked her idly. He laughed as her blush heightened even more. Good Lord, she thought, what is he doing to me? Why am I reacting like this? He reached to the side of her head, and pulled a pillow free. He deftly maneuvered the pillow beneath her hips. He moved to the foot of the bed. "Aah! Now that is a truly beautiful site. A naked woman, completely helpless, and widespread for my enjoyment. You know, sweet Maddy, you have a lovely pussy, now that I've taken all that pussy fur away."

With her head raised up, she could see her own hips pushed upwards by the pillow. Then she saw he had removed all of his clothes. God, he was so hard! He moved onto the bed, slowly stroking her wide-open thighs, as he came to lie above her on the bed. When he pressed against her, she could feel his hard, hot flesh searing her skin. And then, he thrust deep inside her. Her cry of surprise, and a bit of pain, rang out in the room. When she opened her eyes, he was watching her, still not moving, but she could feel him deep inside her womanly passage. And then, holding her eyes, he began thrusting, back and forth, deeper almost on every plunge. On and on he kept thrusting, his manhood sliding in and out of her wet passage. When he was almost near climax, he slipped his hand between them, and found her clit. He knowingly touched her in the just the right place, just a few times. And soon, his thrusts met her own writhing and bucking hips. With a shout of completion, he filled her with his manly fluids. Her own body came yet again as he finished inside her. He rolled to the side of her on the bed. Lying quietly as their breaths slowly returned to normal.

He said nothing, stunned at the intense feelings she had aroused in him. His intention had been to have her a few times, and then he would make sure she left his lands forever. He would be free of her spell he was sure. But as he lie there, listening to their breathing, he wondered if he would ever be free of her. He had never climaxed like that before. He had never felt a woman's flesh that seemed as sweet, as sensual, as responsive as hers. God, he thought to himself, he might not be able to let her go.

After a short while, he rose to rest on one elbow next to her on the bed. He pulled the pillow from beneath her hips. Neither of them missed the small blood tinged stain on the pillow cover, but they said nothing. She could not stop the blood rising up her cheeks. He then turned back to gaze down at her. He was still a bit stunned by the emotions he had been overwhelmed with while he was deep inside her soft body. Yet he had no intention of showing any sign of that to her.

"I've made a number of changes around the castle since you left."

Madeline just stared at him for a moment. Amazed that he could talk of something else while lying naked in a bed. Yet there they were, and he had resumed idly stroking her breast again. His touch sent shivers through her entire nervous system. She nodded her head just once.

His hand moved up and stroked her reddish hair off her face. "I like people here at the castle to be ... orderly." He paused as he saw her frown of confusion. "I like the women who live within my walls, and work here, to have short hair." He paused and let the words sink in. "It is a… fetish of mine you might say." He stopped stroking her hair and went back to caressing her breasts. "I will cut it for you."

She could only stare at him open mouthed in stunned surprise… He had to be kidding… surely. Her mouth opened to deny him, but no words came out. He reached upwards and quickly untied both wrists, bringing them down and tying them in front of her at her waist. He then had her sit up on the bed, but he had to untie one ankle for her to be able to so comfortably. Then he left her alone for a few moments. When he returned he held a brush in one hand, and a scissors, a large shears, and a silver hand mirror.

Dear God, she thought, he was serious. She moved a bit on the bed, and realized again, that she was truly helpless. If she struggled too much, well, one of them could get seriously hurt. So she sat the quietly, while he began brushing the tangles from her long hair. On and on he brushed. The sensual feel of him brushing her hair was hypnotic. She felt paralyzed physically to stop in. Deep inside, she couldn't help but feel a jolt of what she recognized as sexual need, when she thought about him cutting off her hair. It had been long all her life. Her father had insisted on long hair.

He finally set the brush down, and ran his hand down the length of her hair, as if to smooth if for the chopping off. She thought she knew what to expect, but when he slid the shears in, catching her hair beneath the blades, the cold blades touched the skin right at her ear lobe.

God, she thought, that is so short! And then she heard the noise, as if in a long tunnel… the schhnick of the blades, closing together, severing her long red hair. She felt the hair slide downward against her skin, pooling in a puddle where her buttocks sat on the bed. She wanted to raise her hand and feel that area, but before she could move, he had chopped off another lock, and it slithered down over her naked body. Over and over she felt and heard the shears severing lock after lock of hair.

After what seemed like an eternity, he stopped. He picked up the brush, and again brushed her hair, only this time there was really hardly anything there to speak of. Her red hair now ended abruptly at her ear lobes in a blunt, bobbed cut. When she moved her head, the hair swung forward onto her cheeks. It felt so short! And then he picked up the shears and began snipping away at the nape of her neck until all that hair was nearly gone. She could just imagine what she must look like. And then he held the mirror in front of her for her to see the aftermath. Her hair was so short that it swung forward, and caressed her mid cheek. She couldn't see but a bit of the back, but she could tell it had been cut to nearly a 1/8" all the way from hairline to where the blunt cut began. It was almost like a "bowl" cut. She could feel the tears on her cheeks at the loss of her beautiful hair. She had loved touching it, combing and brushing it. People were always telling her how beautiful her hair was. No one would be telling her that now, she was sure. But she could not deny the moisture that had gathered between her upper thighs as he had cut. She had been incredibly aroused by the whole thing.

She became aware that he had tossed the mirror, brush and shears off the bed. And when he moved to her side, she saw that his cock was just as hard as before. She realized that cutting her hair had been just as an arousing experience for him as it had been for her. He pushed her back onto the bed and untied her wrists. Without bothering to retie her, he covered her body with his own. He didn't move for a long moment, enjoying the feel of her soft body beneath his own. Her short hair fell back from her face now, and he touched the shorn strands with his fingers, playing with the cut ends. He had been so turned on by cutting her hair he couldn't believe it. He wanted nothing more than to bury himself inside her right now, as they lie on her shorn hair. Now she was truly his. He felt the rapid rise and fall of her big breasts against his chest. Everything about her excited him more. Every second he was with her seemed to just make him harder and want her more. He wondered at the feelings that were growing inside of him. And then he put such worrisome thoughts from his head. Her body was warm, and wet, and he thrust deep inside her. She was so strung out in sexual excitement herself that in but a few thrusts she was spasming around his hard cock, gasping in total astonishment at her feelings. He followed her quickly to completion, thrusting harder and faster, until he filled her with his cum.

For long moments he just lie within her, not moving, just feeling the aftershock little spasms of her pussy around his softening manhood. Exhausted, he finally slid to rest at her side. He pulled the covers up over them. He remembered to untie her other ankle, then he pulled her to rest with her bottom pressed against his now soft manhood. Her ass cheeks nestled so sweetly and warmly against him. Moments before she fell asleep, she thought she heard him whisper "I will never let you go," but she was sure she was mistaken.

© m'lyn 1999

If you would like this story continued, please let me know.

mlyn
mlyn
64 Followers
12