Captives in Colombia Ch. 06

Story Info
Slave Gabriella comes to an understanding with her captor.
1.4k words
4.35
75.8k
25
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final Chapter (Epilogue):

Gaby's perspective...

I opened my thighs for the sadistic FSB commander and rapist who now thrust his cock so hard into my core. My body thrummed with need, though, and the shame that had once coursed through my mind had long since been burned out. 'I'm nothing but a sexy brunette fuck-toy to this awful, heartless shell of a human being'. That's all I could think to myself as the gentle fucking continued, but at least I could be thankful for that much. And for the giant cock inside me, stoking my core. Oh god, when I had I lost control and become this shameless slut?

Was it when the constant procession of Russian cocks had filled me during the past hour and more? Or was it long before then, when Trisha and her sister and I were first held prisoner by some of Dmitri's subordinates, tormented and fucked until our innocence had been extinguished?

I couldn't remember, but as the bastard finally pulled out of me, pumping his cock hard, the last vestiges of cum sprang from his cock-head and peppered my pubic muff. He left the globs of cum glistening on my intimate curls and kissed me with a satisfied grunt.

"Not bad, bitch...I could feel you getting wet for me and humping me back some. Keep that attitude up, you may live in reasonable comfort until I sell your cute ass."

I licked my lips, nodding like a good slave. "Th-thank you Master. Ca-can this slave ask you something?" I risked looking into his calculating gaze, fearing to see cold, hard glaciers within that fierce face. But in the post-coitus state of bliss, with his cock finally and thoroughly spent, he seemed slightly more relaxed.

"What is it?"

"One of your men told Slave Trisha and I that the birth control pills you give us are placebos. That we could get pregnant. Is this true, Master?"

Dmitri looked at me for a moment, clearly taken aback by my question. He suddenly chuckled, shaking his head as if this were the most amusing question he'd ever been prodded with.

"Slave Gabriella, or shall I call you Gaby? Yes, I think I'll go with Gaby. Slave Gaby, you are my fuck-toy, and as long as you remain interesting to me the birth control pills you receive will remain very real. When I tire of a slut...then she gets the sugar pills...and then, when she's pregnant, well, I don't need to tell you that as a Russian spy raised by a KGB father I know human traffickers around the globe who will pay well for a healthy young pregnant slut. Does this answer your question?"

Terror must have shone on my face because he grinned as I slowly nodded, realization dawning on me about just how sick this Russian fuck truly was.

He took me by the arm and rose from the couch. This muscular Russian with tattoos snaking up both bicep-bulging arms guided me through the maze of corridors in the FSB compound until he came to yet another one of his endlessly huge suites. A stool greeted us near the front door. Its feet were embedded into the marble flooring with drilled nails. I could see the gorgeous young blonde sitting on it, completely naked.

Trisha's tear-streaked face greeted me. I could see that a large, black vibrating artificial cock snaked its way from the seat of the stool, now deeply embedded in Trisha's young pussy. My friend could do little more than squirm because both her wrists were cuffed to either side of her, just underneath the seat, and her ankles were roped tightly underneath her, with more rope looping around her hips to hold them snug. She was one taut, agonized sculpture of prime femininity, as helpless as any woman I'd ever seen.

I looked sadly at her before my downcast eyes studied the marble tiles.

"You see what escape attempts get you, blonde slut? Just be glad that you did not have to suffer the same ordeal as your brunette friend here! You have much to thank her for. She withstood the torments that you might not have endured with the same fortitude!" Dmitri proclaimed. He then kissed me, long and deep, and my nipples peaked into tiny beads. Oh god, how had the brute developed this effect on me? It was more than shameful. It was a betrayal of my friend, of our horrific predicament as sex toys to this sadistic monster.

I noticed just then that another stool was also embedded in the marble floor just across from Trisha. My eyes widened upon absorbing those awful dimensions – at least 13 inches of semi-hard, resin-molded cock. Wires ran from it to a panel of switches, its various settings evident.

"Slave Trisha's vibe is set to medium-high. I think we'll set yours to low, Slave Gaby, just to be merciful after your ordeal, yes?" Dmitri laughed as he guided me to my 'throne'. He carefully took off my cuffs. I rubbed my wrists, marveling that the raw, red rings around them had not deteriorated into anything worse. He then tied me to the stool in the same fashion as Trisha, ankles tightly strapped together and wrists tied underneath my seat with a rope to loop them into taut helplessness. Then he slowly guided my cum-soaked, agonizingly sore pussy onto the waiting artificial penis. I took a shuddering breath as it filled me. He pinched my nipples gently and whispered what a brave girl I was. The real tenderness I saw flashing briefly in his eyes confused me. How could even this monster of a man have some semblance of goodness tucked away in his consciousness?

Once I was fully seated on the enormous dildo he gently suckled my left nipple, then my right nipple, his teeth grazing the pink bud as he stroked my clit in sync with the sudden moan wrenched from between my unwilling lips. 'Or were they still unwilling at all?' I wondered.

"Good girl. You sit on that fat cock and enjoy the low burn of that vibe whirring away in your cute pussy all night long while you watch your blonde friend SQUIRM on a dick of her own. I'll be back tomorrow to fuck both of your brains out and give you some good electro shock torture just to remind you what happens to bitches who try to escape from my top secret facility. Understood?" I nodded, groaning as he turned on the vibe impaling my intimate slickness.

Before leaving he lassoed a few extra lengths of rope around my hips – again copying his bondage of Trisha – so that I could hardly move, merely squirm helplessly on the cock drilling my sore twat. It would be a very long night, and whatever illusions Trisha and I had ever harbored about escaping were fast receding into oblivion.

'Oh god. We're going to be this twisted bastard's personal fuck-slaves for the rest of our lives!' I thought. What little life remained to us, at least, until he impregnated us and sold us to god knew who! I groaned, my pussy clenching with pleasure around the cock as Dmitri leaned over, stroking my clit and cupping my sex-mound.

"Maybe I should bestow you with one quick orgasm before I leave you for the night? Do you think Slave Trisha would like that, watching you cum for us? Hmm?"

My hitched breaths couldn't deny the response Dmitri's evil fingers were having on my straining pearl. I banished all other forms of thought, and abandoned myself to the sensations. If I was going to be dealt this awful fate, I might as well embrace what little I could control.

"Yes, Master, please! Make this slave cum for you!" I groaned and wiggled on that huge cock, his fingers rapidly stroking me to climax, and as my scream rent the air, the plateau of orgasm flooding my sex-crazed brain, I knew that the old Gabriella and the old Trisha were long dead. Two sex-serving sluts would have to take their place, or we would die in this terrible place. Sex and survival; these were the lessons of the new reality that we would need to embrace forever after.

THE END: COMPLETE

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the final chapter in my Captives in Colombia story.

~GaggedKitty