Captured!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJ10
MJ10
3 Followers

Dot hid behind the bushes as she watched him bathe in the river. They didn't make eye contact initially. Yet the few glimpses she had intrigued her. There was something beguiling about him. She struggled to place it. It could've been the way he combed his dark hair, his gait--and those steely blue eyes. Dot started to walk over, but then she reproached herself.

A lump formed in her throat as their eyes met. The attraction was instant. She'd blushed at her self-consciousness, her body quivering with heat. Whether from lust or love she couldn't tell. There was no denying the rawness of it, though--visceral, untamed and real.

The brunette forced herself to pull away. Dot hid behind a large oak tree, confused and uncertain. The familiarity of her hands offered a certain amount of comfort as she massaged her breasts. Her nipples became erect as Dot's fingers roamed. They traversed her hills, inching slowly towards the fertile valley below.

They made short work of her sex, attacking the dewy folds of her slit. Her legs were akimbo as the brunette slouched, digits striking home as she moaned. It should have been enough. Yet it wasn't.

She wanted to feel the man's lips pressed against hers. Every minute without him was hellish. Dot yearned to feel his touch, to hear him speak, to get to know him.

An animal sound formed at the back of Dot's throat. The mewling became more of a cry as she curled on the ground, fingers thrusting into herself...

A rapping sound jolted Dot awake. She glanced at the warm puddle underneath with a mix of horror and shame. She covered herself as the guards looked on. Their leering eyes told her everything she'd needed to know.

Her legs ached as they led her down a long hallway. Dot glanced at the brown globe hovering outside the port window--another planet, no doubt. She knew right away it was gaseous. The Niss'sage was probably using the planet's gravitational pull to slingshot through space. Such techniques struck her as ludicrously expensive and impractical.

The brunette kept the thought to herself as she stepped into the large cistern. The absence of other prisoners took her aback. It'd been odd favor to grant a captive. Maybe she pleased her captors somehow. But why, and how, remained elusive.

Rivulets cascaded down her back as she sloshed around. A lone echo reverberated as Dot cried out. She allowed herself a smile as she scrubbed her knees and buttocks. No telling when she'll get a moment's privacy again.

No sooner had she'd dried off than she was led down another long hallway. A door slid open, revealing a muscular D'ray, glistening with perspiration.

Dot trembled as the guards shoved her inside. She quaked in fear as her minders looked on. The brunette set her feelings aside, hoping that it was a sick joke.

The guards disappeared, and suddenly the two of them were alone. It quickly became apparent why she was here. The amphibian looked her over with a mix of desire and pity.

"Please," Dot threw herself at its feet, "Do whatever you want. Just don't hurt me."

The creature watched impassively as she pleaded for her life. Then he did something strange.

He opened his hand, revealing an oblong, reddened type of fruit. He'd allowed her to sniff it before tasting, gently shoving it into her mouth. There was a sugary taste to it, like honey or toffee. But it wasn't unpleasant.

The captive gazed into his eyes. There was a quiet gentleness about him. He bore none of the sadism or callousness of his contemporaries. His eyes flared with intensity. Dot knew he what he wanted--yet she kept her guard up.

"May I call you Dot?" he cupped her chin.

The words sucked the air out of the room. No D'ray had ever spoken. The revelation shook Dot to the core.

"My name is Ale'isi," he explained, "I am the captain of this facility. I am told you are a very pretty girl. Do you agree?"

Dot looked away.

"You're safe with me. I am not like the others."

The brunette cast her eyes downward. A pit settled in her stomach. She wanted to trust him. Yet she'd known enough to realize how quickly things change.

"I am told you are...experienced in certain matters," Ale'isi continued, "I've had many lovers. But you are different..."

Dot blushed.

"How do I know you won't discard me like the others?"

"You don't. But I can protect you, Dot. You'll be pampered and fed and taken care of. No more lonely nights. Doesn't that sound good?"

The brunette searched his eyes for signs of ill portent. He seemed kind enough. Trusting him was a gamble. But far better than the alternative.

The captive nodded her assent. She crawled onto the bed and waited for him to mount her. She'd felt uncertain about going through with it, yet it seemed like a good idea at the time...

"No," Ale'isi turned her over. "The other way."

The anal admission took her aback. Still the brunette complied, shifting around until her buttocks rested against him. The amphibian sniffed her. His tail raked her backside, the smoothness of his skin contrasting nicely with hers.

The brunette gasped as he probed her. He pushed gently against her walls. It was a strange experience. The pseudo-member was cool instead of cold. But it wasn't human.

The brunette grimaced. She'd never been taken this way. It was strange and alien, like a foreign invader on native soil. Yet there was also a certain fascination that couldn't be denied.

Dot groaned. She shifted her weight, and blocked out her pain. The brunette spread her legs to accommodate Ale'isi. Her sphincter clenched as she received him. It was a beautiful, numb, exquisite kind of agony--aching, torturous, and alive.

A growling formed at the back of Dot's throat. It was a wild and bestial noise, untamed and free. Dot arched her back, the underside of Ale'isi's tail slapping her dewy mound.

Dot gyrated, rocking in tune to an invisible beat. Each thrust and strum of her privates urging her on. The brunette bit her lip, struck dumb by a shock of pleasure. Her eyes fluttered as she clenched the sheets.

Yet something was lacking. The feeling eluded her, like the answer to a riddle she didn't know.

She bucked against him, bobbing up and down in rhythmic motion. But it was only physical. She yearned for more, the warmth of a lover's touch, the whisper of a human being on the other side.

The brunette consoled herself with a caress of her nipples. The fingers strode lower, playing with her slit. The combination of Ale'isi's ministrations and her touch somehow drove her even more towards the edge.

Dot let out an orgasmic scream collapsing on the bed. Her partner pulled out, leaving her soaked in her own juices. It would be a routine they would repeat for the next several months.

Ale'isi tired of her. He threw her in the isolation chamber, letting her marinate in goo as he moved to other things. She lay immobile, unable to think of anything but her own rage.

The feelings dissipated as the goo took hold. Her mind wandered as she stared at the ceiling. Her heart skipped as she dreamed of the dark-haired stranger. A smile crept slowly across her face.

###

Dot squints as she stares at the gaping maw. Tubes extrude outwards, snaking obscenely across the thin paper scroll. They curve and wind, corridors leading towards two dozen rooms of various sizes.

The brunette looks on as the centurion secures it to the table. She struggles to make sense of it--the letters, numbers, and stars representing hangars, exam rooms...

The layout reminds her of human entrails, or something from a sex ed class. It isn't hard to figure out what was on the amphibians' minds when they designed it.

The brunette shudders inside.

"Yuck," She peels herself away.

"This is the Cirrus V research facility," Simeon explains, "We've been watching it for years. It's less fortified than their other facilities, but still a bitch to get to."

"What makes you think we'll get inside?"

"The D'ray are only as good as their weakest link. All we have to do is create a diversion long enough to get you inside. Everything after that is history."

"Sounds risky."

"It is."

Dot paces around the briefing room. Ringlets of hair fall around her alabaster face. She shakes them out of her eyes with a toss of the head. It would be a cute pose, were the situation not so serious.

The brunette watches the pilots and officers passing in the hallway, marching stridently with purpose. She envies their uniforms, their confidence, their sense of purpose. If only she possessed half their courage.

Alas, she only has a white cloak. She drapes it over herself, her boots reverberating across the gunmetal floor. A spacesuit hugs her comfortably underneath, the synthetic material clinging to the contours of her body. A dagger rests at her side, though she hopes not to use it.

She glances at the gaping maw in disgust.

"So what's the plan?" Dot sighs.

"We split up into two teams. A primary unit led by myself will attack the entrance here, while a secondary unit will escort you to the teleporter here."

The brunette glances at the yellow star on the map.

"What's the--" she pauses mid-sentence, "ETA, is that it?"

Simeon nods.

"How long will the mission take?"

"An hour, maybe ninety minutes if we encounter heavy fighting. Once you reach the computer room a techs will program the coordinates and send you on your way."

Dot lowers her eyes, knowing she'd never see Simeon again.

"I thought you were glad to go home."

"I am, I am," she regains her composure, "Just emotional, that's all."

"We make planet fall at 0500," the centurion reminds her, "Make sure you get some rest. We got a long day tomorrow."

Dot nods.

She wanders alone, glancing at the mementos mounted along the wall. Broken spears and captured helmets testify to battles long past. She marvels at the courage of the legionnaires, their ability to see things through.

If all goes well she'll at home with her family thousands of light years away.

Dot staggers into her quarters. The shawl drifts to the floor as she climbs into bed. Sleep is a welcome comfort after a day's worth of exercises. The dagger hugs her body, an ever-present reminder of the precariousness of her situation.

The brunette tosses and turns, imagining her first step back on Terran soil. But would she be welcomed? Spurned?

A masculine voice calls out sweetly in the darkness.

"Come to me..."

The brunette's eyes flit open, the haze of artificial light proving to be too much. She wanders through the hallway, until finally she finds herself at Simeon's quarters. She glances at his door, confused, disoriented, and very scared.

"Simeon?" she speaks into the intercom, "It's me, Dot. May I come in?"

The centurion buzzes her in.

"What are you doing?" he pulls himself from his book, "You should be asleep."

"I can't."

The soldier gestures her to sit by him.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you think there's someone waiting for me on the other side?"

"Of course," Simeon places a sympathetic hand on hers, "Trust me."

"But what if they reject me? What if...if...if..."

Dot sputters as she struggles to form the words.

The brunette bores her eyes into his.

"Do you have a special someone, Centurion?"

Simeon nods forlornly.

"Two, actually," he sighs heavily, "Prospera and Vespa. Ages 40 and 18 respectively. Prospera's my wife, Vespa's my daughter. They were stolen while I was on campaign in the Virgo system. What I'd give for another day with them..."

The soldier pulls away. His eyes are misty as he stares into space, clearly thinking of happier times. He glances at Dot, forcing himself away from the past.

If only there was some way Dot could take away this pain...

"Have you ever been with another woman?" she asks delicately, "Other than your wife."

The indignant look on Simeon's face is enough to make her shrink.

"What kind of question is that?"

"It's only a question," she retreats.

"Have you ever been married, Dot?"

The question stirs up mixed emotions. Dot thinks of the man in her dreams. If she knew anybody like that it was a long time ago. Where would she meet someone like that?

"I wish," Dot shakes her head ruefully.

A sliver of moonlight dances on her face. It glides down her alabaster face, reminding Simeon of her youth. Dot stares ahead, completely oblivious to Simeon's molting desire.

A rough hand reaches for her cloak. He folds it genteelly, staring into her soft almond eyes. The suit soon joins it as he unzips slowly, revealing a simple strophium and loincloth. He gently removes the dagger, fingers gliding over Dot's hips.

"What are you doing?"

"Undressing you," he lays it on the floor.

The brunette's cheeks redden as Simeon's eyes linger on her petite, naked body. He grazes her chin, cupping her face as though it were a secret treasure.

Their lips meet in a kiss. The soft pucker of their embrace is like a million firecrackers going off in Dot's mouth. The brunette pulls her lover close, their bodies pressed against each other.

Simeon suddenly pulls away.

"What's wrong?" Dot lowers her eyes, "Have I displeased you?"

"No, not at all," He shakes his head. "You just look so beautiful in that light..."

She allows herself a smile as he touches her cheek. His hands wander, hugging her curves. This is just what she needs, this lack of control. It is oddly freeing.

The centurion lays her down on the silken bed.

"We don't have to do this," he cautions, "We can go our separate ways, never speak of this again..."

"No, I want this," Dot murmurs, "Let's eat and sleep, for tomorrow we may..."

Simeon places a finger to her lips.

The centurion presses gently against her folds. The thrusts are gentle at first, soft and probing. Simeon guides her as the brunette struggles to keep up. The training wheels come off as Dot's gyrations find their rhythm.

Her mind wanders as her body takes over. She imagines the dark-haired man looming over her, the warmth of his presence. There is a connection there, some link.

A sepia-like haze of memories slowly coalesce into a name and a face. He is no longer a stranger. He has an identity, a shared past, and a home. Dot's home.

"Oh Paul," the brunette moans, "I've missed you so much..."

"Paul?"

The brunette stops mid-coitus.

"I'm not sure we should continue," she confides.

Dot sits at the edge of the bed, confused and disoriented.

"What's wrong?" Simeon glances at her. "Is it something I've said, something I've done?"

"No," Dot shakes her head. "I was just remembering something."

The brunette stares at the heavens, equally baffled by the abrupt pause.

"Ever felt like you were living another person's life?" She huffs. "Like your body's the same, your thoughts are the same, but you're not really you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Never mind," Dot shrugs. "I was just thinking out loud."

"So are we going to finish this or not?"

"Sure."

The brunette wraps her legs around his. She closes her eyes as the repeated thrusts strike home. She purses her lips in pleasure, lost in exalted bliss.

Dot slinks off, showering off before the klaxons blare. She suits up, pushing aside any fears she might have.

The troopship hits the rocky ground with a thud. The jolt wakes Dot from her short-lived nap. She gazes at the brown crags above, trying not to freak out.

Almost immediately there is resistance. The D'ray brace themselves as Simeon's men flank them left and right . The aliens quickly prove no match for the shock troopers. D'ray swords shimmer in the sun, barely removed from their scabbards.

Getting inside proves to be the easy part. Dot does what she can to huddle close by, but sensory bombs bog down the team's descent through the gray staircase. A blue-white blindness blinds her temporarily, doubling over with nausea.

The sensation fades as Dot glances through a partition in the wall. She could just make out the sight of a building on the other side. Victory seemed in sight--but not yet.

The joy is short lived as the unit clashes with a handful of D'ray soldiers at the landing. Dot watches helplessly as swords and sabers clash.

The brunette is quickly drawn into the melee. She finds herself face to face with a D'ray. The reptile flicks it's tongue lasciviously as it hisses. A shiver rolls down Dot's spine.

Memories of her Ale'isi quickly surface. Her hands tremble as she grasps the dagger at her side. She struggles to reconcile her. Her knees quiver.

She wants so much to give herself up, and yet...

She finally gains the composure to do the deed. The creature slumps onto the floor, dead.

Dot and the others run towards the computer terminal, the D'ray hot on their tails. The computers whir to life as they come online. With a single touch of a button Dot is transported across space and time.

A wall of shimmering light envelopes her as she is transported through the vortex. She emerges through the other end shaken, but very much alive.

The brunette gazes at the silvery moon, wondering what became of the handsome soldier hundreds of light years away...

###

The knock at the door is faint as the dark-haired man reads the morning paper at his desk. He cocks his ear slightly, thinking it might be the settling foundation. Or the many woodpeckers pecking high above one of the many trees populating the forest along the Columbia River. It was early in the morning for them to arise, the golden sun barely alighting on the live oaks below.

The rustling of newsprint fills the air as he peels back yet another page. The quietude is a relaxing contrast to the anxiety and anger of the city. At least he doesn't have to worry about her.

The rapping grows louder. The insistent bang jars him from whatever half-awake, half-asleep thoughts previously occupied him. He rubs his bleary eyes, swallowing a mouthful of coffee. He stumbles towards the door, wondering what desperate person would stop by such a remote cabin.

He heart pounds as he opens the door. The brunette looks older than her years. Faint wrinkles line her forehead. Her face is bruised and scarred, but otherwise okay.

"Magge?"

"Paul?"

"Is that you?"

The woman collapses into his arms.

"I've missed you."

The dark-haired man cradles her gently. He stares at her, looking like a bad ass in that suit of hers. He hides his desire with a wan smile. They nuzzle each other, their noses meeting briefly in repressed desire.

"How long have you been here?" The brunette pulls away.

"Sixteen hours, give or take." Paul shrugs.

"Only that long?"

"I came as soon as you disappeared. Our parents still think we're out doing...you know. I didn't know how long you'd be gone, or whether you'd come back at all."

"I know the feeling," Magge flops on the couch.

She thinks of Simeon, of Ale'isi, and the endless months of confinement in a D'ray slave ship.

Her boyfriend offers a sympathetic cup of coffee her way.

"Where have you been?"

"You don't want to know," Magge sighs.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Magge glances away.

"I'm just glad you're back," Paul backtracks.

"I've been unfaithful," Magge blurts out, "It's not what you want to hear, but you deserve to know."

The brunette broods. Magge braces for a screaming match or some kind of lecture. Yet all Paul does is lean forward in his chair, watching; waiting.

"You did what you had to do, honey," he shrugs.

"You really mean that?"

"Sure. If I was in your place, I'd..."

"You'd never be in my place," she cuts Paul off.

Magge heaves a sigh.

"I'm sorry," she apologizes, "It's just with everything that's been going on..."

"That's OK," Paul comforts her.

"You still want kids?" Magge gazes at him.

MJ10
MJ10
3 Followers