All Comments on 'Captured and Enslaved Ch. 04'

by Nikki07

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't even bother.

"and it's challenging to find stories that are well-written and truly non-consensual."

...and yet you aren't among their ranks. This is not well-written or even mildly interesting, never mind arousing.

ForonceForonceover 10 years ago
self-appointed...

well, you just did it your self. You appointed you the judge over the quality of your own work. Its not that well-written.

You havent thought out your characters. You apply characteristics on them, but it is one dimensional, and not consistent. Where are the human emotions?

For some reason you wanted a virgin girl, but still you made her a horny sex-kitten. That makes me think this is written by a man.

Clearly its a stroke story, so I guess I should do as you commanded, and not bother.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
PMSL

Sorry nonny, a well written non con that ticks all the right boxes for me.

Feisty heroine, nice bit of torture, developing plot and plenty of mind play....

What more can we want..?

Think you need to stick to the romance section pal.

5 stars Nikki.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm quite liking this story

Despite the other comments, I'm enjoying this story. Tristin intrigues me. Plus there is a nice balance of fear/defiance in Emory. In a lot of stories, you have too much of one or the other. I like how you are delicately balancing that our in this story. Keep going. Not everyone is going to like you story, but that doesn't mean that there are people that do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well well well......

All you negative critics suck!!!!!

I have been on this site for a long time and this is one of the best stories in this categories I have ever read. You have great talent to draw your audience in and keep them engaged wanting more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love

Your story is awesome. In dying to see where it goes. People who comment negatively really dont have much going. Lets see them actually try to write somethubg so worthy as their opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ignore the haters! This story is awesome and this is how non-consent should be! No mercy. :) Love your story so please continue!

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 10 years ago
Point of view

You seem to be causing a lot of controversy! I like your sure footed style. Would you consider writing your next story from the point of view of a female sadist? That might really be your groove.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Can't . Wait to see the next installment

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
I have some questions

First of all, If you write we will read and comment. I actually think your story is compelling (as well as well-written), I just don't understand Tristan's endgame. We know he is sadistic, but is he looking for revenge on Lee Donovan for something in the past? If so, is he going to get revenge by breaking Emory and turning her into his sex slave to rub in Lee's face? He admitted that he originally planned to release her, but now he had changed his mind. So he has a vendetta against Lee and she is caught in the middle and whatever happens to her is just collateral damage? That's a little unfair, don't you think? I think we need more back story on Lee Donovan and his relationship with Tristan. Looking forward to chapter 5.

FA_JF: I didn't like the old name, I thought it was kind of lame. As for ministers' sons I've never met one so I'll have to take your word for it. We need to bring in LB, WB, JenneyB, the Baron, Hispet, and others on this story. It's getting too good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think it's a matter of opinion

Personally I can see this story being rather long and drawn out (the way I like it) and full of content so I'm happy with the way it's written. I do like a story that is pre-planned and it's reassuring that Nikki07 has it all planned out. I mean, unlike heaps of non-con stories that are never finished atleast this story will have both substance and an ending.

A good story is made through the attitude of the reader in my books. If you are unwilling to look at a story objectively and see what it may become than what was the point of reading it this far? Or is it that these annointed 'haters' are simply trolls or just love spreading their words of hate to get a rise? If they are the latter than I think that they are probably not mentally mature enough for this site let alone this section.

Anyhow, I digress. Another interesting submission and I am interested for the next. Nikki07 you are a good writer and don't you forget it!

With love, Anonymous

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago

Oh, I'm here. Just forgot to comment, but I have been voting. I love this story so far. Hoping the next chapter comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Heartbreaking

Breaks my heart when a story with so much promise is left hanging. Cruel...very cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad

Will you please write more someday?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story.

Wish it would be finished. Hope Emory is successful at outsmarting her captor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please write more!!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease write more.....i just looooove non consenual stories....Working on one myself based on my own fantasies and dreams...what i wish would happen to me if i was kidnapped(which is a dream and fantasy for me to come true,but it never will....*sighs*)....Wish i was young again...Now that i have kids it's hard...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The only thing this story rings with is the author's hoisting of his own petard. For such a cocksure affectation, it's both bereft and abandoned. 🙄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous