Captured and Enslaved Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki07
Nikki07
73 Followers

The downfall of a true genius is his desire to get caught, I mused to myself. Very true words. I liked to play my games fairly. I had given Emory all of the clues to figure me out. I was playing fair. She had a chance, if only she could put the pieces together. But she wouldn't. I was confident of that. Because beneath this bravado she was exhibiting was a meek little slut who didn't want to figure me out. She ached to trust me, though it went against all common sense. Emory probably wasn't even aware of it yet, but she soon would be. I had fucked with enough minds to know.

Stockholm syndrome. I could already see it developing in the deep recesses of her eyes when I gave her the bottle of aloe vera. It wasn't sympathy on my part. It was a calculated move, like everything else, even the exaggerated moments of vulnerability in the basement. She was beginning to feel a loyalty to me that defied all reason. She would fight it, but her own conclusions about my past only fueled her pity. I knew that she had been digging around in my desk. I kept the important information locked away, but she should have found enough to begin to draw a few conclusions. When the time was right, she would play right into my hands.

I needed a new plan though if she were to be ready in a few days time. I could torture her myself until she fell apart, but I wasn't inclined to go that route. I could do it, certainly, but it would only cause her to hate me, erasing all loyalty and pity she may feel. No, I had to impose fear, certainly, but I wanted her to look at me like her savior. I wasn't sure where this new interest had come from, only that toying with Emory thrilled me. How far could she be manipulated? How long would she hold out? How low could she be forced to go? These questions excited me to no end. I had intended to release her after she played her part, but she was too fascinating to me. I had never been so fully and completely in control of someone's fate before, and it was intoxicating.

The first stages of a new course of action began to form in my mind. Delighted with my new direction, I slowly ascended the stairs to my bedroom. After all, if this were to work, I needed my rest just as much as Emory did.

Nikki07
Nikki07
73 Followers
12