Captured Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this cock don't you Michelle. If you want it, then take it. Take my cock in your mouth and suck on it. Suck my cock like a good little slut and maybe I'll think about fucking you with it. Take my cock Michelle and show me how much you want it."

Michelle looked longingly at Dave's cock but she didn't open her mouth. She did want it but she was trying to resist. She could feel his tongue on her clit again. She could feel the vibe buzzing her pussy lips. She wanted something inside her so badly. She looked at his cock. 'Yes!' she thought, 'I want that cock! I want that cock inside me. Inside me anyway I can get it!'

Michelle opened her mouth, leaned her head over and sucked Dave's cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue along the side of it as she sucked it down her throat. Dave moaned and leaned in closer to her so she could get more of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... yesssss... that's it my little cock slut. Suck my cock!" said Dave as she circled his head with her tongue and then sucked it once again straight down her throat. Dave leaned in and began to suck her clit again. The feeling made Michelle moan as she started bobbing her head up and down over his cock. She loved this and Dave knew it.

"You're a good little slut Michelle. You suck cock like a pro. Do you want my cock inside you my little slut?"

Michelle looked him in the eye. She hesitated for just a moment but then she nodded her head, her mouth still full of his throbbing cock.

Dave grinned evilly and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Michelle tried to follow it with her mouth but the cuffs kept her from going too far. Dave got up and moved around to face Michelle. He knelt between her legs, took the vibrator he was still holding and placed it on her pussy again.

"Is this where you want me to fuck you Michelle? Is this where you want my cock?" he asked her rubbing the vibe up and down over her.

Michelle looked at him and said, "Yes! Yes! That's what I want! I want you to fuck my pussy. I want your cock inside me!"

"Mmmmm... yes, you do don't you," said Dave.

He took his fingers and felt Michelle's pussy. He traced them up and down her entire slit and even all the way down to her puckered little asshole, which he discovered was soaked with her juices too. This gave him an idea.

"Hmmm... to be a proper slut Michelle, you should have all your holes fucked nicely." And with that, he reached over to his bag again and got out some lubricant. He covered the vibrator with it and rubbed a generous amount on Michelle's crack. Then he took the vibrator and rubbed it up and down over her anus, teasing it. Michelle's eyes grew wide and she said, "No! I've never had anything up there! Don't do that!" But Dave just smiled at her and continued to do what he was doing. He pressed the tip of the vibrator against her backdoor opening and pushed until it poked in an inch or so. He could see Michelle wince a little at this but she didn't say anything else. He moved the vibe around a bit and felt her hole relax a bit so he worked another inch or so of the phallus in until the widest part of it was inside her. Michelle grimaced as the vibrator stretched her virgin hole. She felt a little pain but she tried to relax, knowing that was the only way it would subside. Dave held it there until he saw Michelle's face slacken a bit and then started to move the buzzing cock back and forth inside her, working more and more of it in with each passing moment. Michelle's ass relaxed and the pain went away. Now the vibrator inside her started feeling really good.

She let out a moan and said, "Mmmmm... yeah! That feels sooooo good!"

Dave continued to fuck her ass with the vibrator until he had the entire length of it up her backside. Michelle had her head back and was moaning again as he pushed the humming phallus into her.

Dave left it humming in her ass as he moved up to face her. "Do you want my cock in your pussy Michelle?" he asked her.

She looked at him and nodded.

"Are you my little cock slut Michelle?"

"Yes!" she said breathily.

"Say it! Tell me you're my little cock slut!" said Dave.

"Yes! I'm your little cock slut!" cried Michelle.

"Tell me you want my cock! Tell me how much you want my cock you little slut!"

"Oh god I want your cock! I want your cock inside me! I want you to fuck me with that fabulous cock of yours!"

"Beg me for it slut! Beg me to fuck your pussy!" yelled Dave.

"Oh fuck me! Please baby, fuck my pussy! Fuck me hard Pleeeeeaaaaassssssse!" screamed Michelle!

Dave placed his rock hard cock at Michelle's pussy and shoved it in. Michelle gasped as his cock stretched her pussy open and pushed inside of her. She was so wet and so turned on with the vibrator humming in her ass and Dave's cock thrusting into her pussy that she let out a loud moan and reeled at the overwhelming sensations.

Dave thrust in and pulled out, beginning a rhythm as he worked more and more of his hard cock into her. He could feel the contours of her walls, her muscles clenching around his cock. He could also feel the vibrator humming through them as it buzzed inside her ass, causing her entire pussy to vibrate too.

"Oh god, yes! Oh fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! Yesssss!" cried Michelle as she lost herself in the sexual bliss.

Dave could hear a squelching noise each time he pulled his cock out of Michelle's sopping wet pussy and another with each thrust back in. She was so wet that it was flowing down her ass and drenching his own cock and balls. She was panting heavily as he fucked her and the look on her face was pure heaven. He reached up and pulled her halter-top aside and sucked her tit into his mouth as he continued to fuck her pussy. Michelle moaned again at this and thrust her chest up toward his face, pressing her tit further into his mouth.

Dave pumped his cock into Michelle faster and harder, causing her to moan even louder. He sucked tit and licked her nipple furiously, causing her to buck and pull violently against her handcuffs.

Michelle couldn't hold back any longer. She exploded with a mind-blowing orgasm that sent every muscle in her body shaking and spasming with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. "Oh my god Oh my god! I'm cummmmmmminnnggggggggg!" Michelle screamed.

Dave continued to pound his cock into her as her pussy clenched around him like a warm, wet vice. The combination of her orgasmic tightness, the vibrator buzzing against his cock and the sight of Michelle screaming like a true cock slut sent him over the edge. He could feel his own orgasm welling up inside of him as he reached the point of no return. He erupted inside of her like a volcano, spewing gushers of cum all over inside her pussy and crying out himself.

"Aaaaarrrrgghhhh!" he yelled as his muscles clenched and he blew load after load of hot jism into Michelle's luscious pussy. She screamed again as she felt his hot jism covering the inside of her pussy. Another orgasm swept over her and she went into convulsions once again. Still pumping his cock into her, starting to come down from his orgasm, Dave felt her tense up again. He had never felt anything quite like this before. Michelle's orgasms and the hum of the vibrator in her ass were causing him to get hard again almost immediately. He continued to fuck his cock into Michelle's pussy at a steady rhythm as she continued to cum over and over again. As one orgasm subsided, another one crested inside of her body, one right after the other.

For half an hour Dave continued to fuck Michelle until, finally, he had a second orgasm that nearly blew his mind. He exploded inside her again and collapsed on top of her. They were both extremely hot and dripping with sweat. Michelle had lost count of how many orgasms she had and, at this point, she didn't even care. Her ass was still vibrating and she felt as if it were nearly numb. Dave pulled his spent cock out of her pussy and rolled off of her. His cock rubbed against her clit as he pulled it out and she orgasmed again. She cried out with pleasure. Her pussy was so sensitive that a mere touch set her off on another orgasmic rollercoaster.

Dave reached down and pulled the vibe out of Michelle's ass as she finally came down from her latest explosion. He dropped it on the floor next to the bed and rolled back over to face Michelle. She was panting heavily with her eyes closed.

"How was that Michelle? Do you like being my little slut now?" asked Dave.

Michelle opened her eyes, looked Dave in the eye and said, "Oh yes! I love being your slut!"

"Do you want me to make you feel like that again my little nympho slut?" asked Dave.

"Yessssss... oh please baby. I'll do anything for you if you do that to me again." Said Michelle earnestly.

"I think you mean that," Dave said with a sly smile.

"Oh baby, I do, I really mean it. I'll be your little slut forever if you continue to do that to me," smiled Michelle.

"Mmmmm.... You got it Michelle. You're mine now!" Dave said as he winked at her. "Now, let's see... what shall we do next?"

"Next!?" cried Michelle, "What do you mean next?"

"Well, we've got the whole weekend ahead of us. That's a lot of time to fill and I've only just begun showing you all the ways you can be my little slut." Dave smiled wickedly and leaned over Michelle.

She looked back at him a little incredulously, wondering what was coming next, as he kissed her passionately on the lips.

12