All Comments on 'Capturing the Moment'

by CheriSM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Thank you.

Precisely what my partner needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More shoot!!!

What a photo shoot!!!! When do we see the next one???? Loved it. Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice story, but the introduction could be better

You are telling about her features from a third party perspective, then introduce her as shy and not knowing about her beauty, then the photographer comes in.

It would be more convincing, if you introduced a shy woman, meeting the photographer who discovers her beauty and features and tells the reader about them. Then you would not begin with the narrator and improve the flow of the story.

We still not understand why a shy person would want to have those kind of pictures made, but hey we don't need to know everything ...

alemanalemanover 13 years ago

Oh, Cheri you have done it yet again. Your descriptions of what Tabitha thought of herself, what the photographers saw and what they all felt sent me over the top twice. MORE PLEASE!

WriteOnward45WriteOnward45about 13 years ago
Writing That Excites and Inspires My Imagination!

Reading this, I felt like I captured a moment, as your skillful and artistic writing opened my imagination up to the physical appearances, thoughts, emotions, hot sexual fervor and then powerful orgasmic release of Tabitha and Josh, while Brent recorded their magic with his camera.

Very hot, very well written, and thanks for sharing this experience!

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 11 years ago
Uncomplicated, elegant,

I really enjoy stories in which someone learns something about themselves which had been hitherto unsuspected.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
I'd love to have photos of me like those.

Just thinking of it just makes me sopping wet and super horny.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous