Car Accident Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Well then. If you say so... Let me think. I could do with a foot massage. Slave! Remove my shoes and massage my feet!

She pulled the laces hard, to stress her point. I sat crossed legged in front of her. She offered me her feet and I carefully removed her high heel sandals. I took her naked feet in my hands and softly kissed her toes many times. Then I placed them carefully on my lap and started massaging her feet, using every trick I learned so far.

The three women began talking, totally ignoring my presence. I could not make out what they were saying. Not that I couldn't hear. I was just too exhausted to be able to listen to their conversation. I concentrated on my task massaging miss Nora's slender feet. I tried to be as careful as I could. In any way, on my slightest mistake, she would pull the laces hard, putting me back in place. Maybe I massaged her feet for more than an hour. Then it was miss Michele's turn. She wanted a massage as well and miss Jennifer was only too eager to oblige.

Miss Michele insisted of kissing her soles first apart from her toes before the massage. She wanted to rest one foot on my shoulders, while I softly massaged the other. She pulled the laces hard, whenever she wanted me to swap feet. And she insisted that I kissed her toes and sole every time. She seemed to be enjoying every moment. And they were a lot...

- Are you hungry girls? Miss Jennifer asked.

- I could do with a cold sandwich. Miss Michele answered.

- Me too. Miss Nora added.

- Go slave! Prepare something to eat. Miss Jennifer ordered.

I kissed miss Michele's feet one more time and carefully put her sandals on. Miss Jennifer came close to me and attached a small shinny bell on each end of the lace.

- This way we'll know if you're working slave. Now go!

- Yes Madame! I eagerly said and stood up.

The bells were jingling, making me look totally silly as I moved. They all laughed.

I went to the kitchen to prepare some sandwiches for them. The bells really annoyed me. Even worse, I could here their laughs every time I moved. At least I was alone in the room now. I needed that, to put myself together. My mind began operating again. A couple of hours ago, I felt so helpless and humiliated standing naked in front of these women. Now I didn't mind. After all the things they did to me, being naked seemed absolutely normal. "Am I getting crazy?" This question comes up every now and then in the last few days.

What about miss Jennifer? She was different than our last encounter. Yesterday was cold cruel and serious. Today she was somehow different. I couldn't understand her. Maybe that was the point! They keep telling me that a slave is to act, not to think. Maybe I'd better get used to it. Who am I to find the answers? I wished Madame Samantha was here. Madame cares. Madame likes me...

The sandwiches were ready now. I put them on a disk, together with some wine, in case they wanted something to drink. I took the disk to the dining room and knelt in front of miss Jennifer.

- Your launch is ready Madame.

They took the sandwiches and wine (good thinking!) and switched the TV set on.

- Carpet for all slave! But first remove our shoes. Miss Jennifer ordered.

They were all sitting on the sofa. I quickly got the message. I knelt in front of miss Michele and removed her shoes. I kissed her feet and moved on to miss Jennifer. I had my first contact with her heavenly feet for today. Then I went on with miss Nora's feet. Finally I lied down, face up along the edge of the sofa. They placed their naked feet on my body. Michele's feet rest on my face, miss Jennifer's on my belly and miss Nora's on my lap. They totally ignored my presence.

It's a funny, but I felt that this was the time for me to relax. I was under their feet, but at least I wasn't doing anything. Miss Michele covered my eyes with one foot, and my mouth with the other, leaving my nostrils free to breathe. I could sense the smell of her feet now. I didn't have time before. And I loved it. Every woman has her own smell, I found this many times in the last few days. And I liked all of them. Oh god! Let them leave me here to rest. Being a human carpet was the easiest task I had for today.

- You can massage my feet while you're down there! Miss Michele remarked.

I started massaging her feet, as softly as I could. It wasn't easy now, since her feet were resting on my face, but I did my best. My body felt numb after all this time supporting six legs. But somehow I was satisfied. Maybe my ordeal was over. At least for today.

How long did I stay down there? I couldn't really tell. With all the excitement I lost track of time.

Talking about excitement, I was beginning to get excited, my organ reminded of this. Maybe it was the first time, after so many days, that I felt like this. Miss Jennifer's feet were close to my genitals. I could almost feel a slight erection. "My God" I thought. If I touch her feet this way, she will punish me for sure. I must do something to avoid this. Maybe I should just listen to their conversation, instead of trying to think as a man...

- So Michele. How does it feel to have him under your feet? Miss Jennifer asked.

- Terrific Jennifer! She replied. I feel so good. And so relaxed. I could never have imagined that having a slave under your absolute power would be so refreshing! Don't you agree slave? She asked, lifting her left foot from my mouth.

- Certainly miss Michele, I managed to say before she put her foot back on my mouth again.

- What about you Nora?

- Well, to tell you the truth Jennifer, I was a bit unhappy in the beginning. I'm opposed to slavery, any kind of slavery. But I have to reconsider... she quickly added smiling. I must admit that I enjoyed every moment so far. Having him under my feet makes me feel so powerful. I wished I had one myself.

- You care for a cup of coffee? Miss Jennifer asked. They all agreed.

They lifted their feet so I could get up. I kissed miss Jennifer's feet first, them miss Michele's and finally miss Nora's. I then picked up the dishes and went to the kitchen to make coffee. The bells kept making funny noises. But now I wouldn't care. I got used to them, although o wore them only for a couple of hours. Soon enough I was kneeling in front of the three women, serving coffee. Miss Jennifer told me to remove the bells, since they were too noisy for them. I gladly obeyed. She then ordered me to stay standing, keeping my legs spread, waiting orders. They again laughed at me, making rude remarks about the pink lace hanging between my legs. I was to sit there motionless, or sometimes turn around at their command.

Miss Michele ordered me again to dance for her after switching the TV set off. I was to perform for them now. I did my best trying as much as I could to satisfy her. The scene was quite peculiar I imagine, with three beautiful women watching a naked man dance for them. The pink laces added up to the whole act, making me look totally silly. Then miss Jennifer ordered me to stand still in front of them, with my legs apart. This way my exposure was total. There was nothing I could hide from them now. My humiliation was absolute. But I managed to keep it up. There was only one thought in my mind: what ever I was doing, what ever was happening to me was a result of Madame's (my real Madame) wishes. Since she wanted me to be in this situation, then it's OK with me. This thought gave me the strength to carry on...

Miss Nora spoke:

- So Jennifer. Are there any limits to what you can do or ask from a modern slave?

- Certainly not, miss Jennifer argued. A Mistress slave relation is an one-way commitment. The slave is committed to his Mistress. He must do everything she wishes. It's as simple as that. The Mistress has the rights, while the slave has the obligations. It might sound naïve or over simplified, but this is the way it is.

- Then you could even make money using him, couldn't you? Miss Michele remarked.

- Of course darling, miss Jennifer replied. In fact most of my clients have their slaves work for them. The money goes straight to the owner of the slave, as another kind of loyalty. Sometimes slaves are allowed to keep their original jobs, if this suits their Mistress. In other cases, they just rent them for a couple of days. The income goes again to the owner.

They even sell them to other women. There are slave auctions held quite often you now. Well-trained slaves can bring a lot of money to their owners. In the case of this slave, his owner Samantha decided that it is better for her to keep him as a full time personal slave. This way he can serve her better. That's why she hired me in fact. To make sure he'll be efficient in his position. In every aspect... she added meaningfully.

- Since you are so well informed about the matter, could you tell us what makes a good slave? Miss Nora asked.

Miss Jennifer was only too keen to answer.

- First of all he must be healthy and clean. Hygiene is very important when you have someone touching you. He must be loyal, dedicated and trustworthy. Whatever he hears must be kept between him and his Mistress. He must be obedient and willing to learn. Always learn new ways and skills, to keep his Mistress satisfied. He must be adequate and keen in his duties, whatever they are. Finally he must be able to realize the meaning and implications of ownership. This is sometimes difficult since most of them were once free men and they still have some old habits.

- You really mean that he's her property? This in not just an act?

- Exactly Michele. This is DEFINITELY NO ACT. A slave solely belongs to his Mistress. He is her property. What ever he is, belongs to her. His body, his mind, his existence belong to her. Everything he makes or produces belongs to her. And he does all this under her orders only.

- Is he a good slave Jennifer? Miss Nora asked pointing at me.

- He has the abilities to become good. That's why I took him up. He has a lot to learn though.

I could feel that miss Jennifer did not want to go any further with me present. Anyway, that was something to be discussed with my Madame and not with miss Nora or miss Michele. "Slave's pride" I thought and faintly smiled. I'm sure that miss Jennifer realized my reaction from her words, but did not make any move.

Miss Michele spoke:

- So a slave does the housework, maybe works as well and serves his mistress. But he doesn't actually produce something for her, does he? Unless he's a sculptor and produces miniature statues for her. She joked.

- Don't be so narrow-minded Michele! Miss Jennifer said in a serious voice. Of course he could do that as well, if his Mistress wished. But there are a lot of things a slave could produce for his Mistress to exploit.

- Such as? Miss Nora asked with interest.

- Sperm for example. Miss Jennifer answered.

- You mean sell his sperm? Miss Nora asked with her eyes wide open in surprise.

- She could do that. Miss Jennifer said. There are sperm banks willing to pay for healthy sperm specimens. But I wasn't thinking about this.

- So what are you saying? Miss Michele asked.

- Well, miss Jennifer started, if you read some articles about semen you'll realize that its juices are not only for breeding. They are full of revitalizing vitamins and soothing components. If this thing is good enough to start a life, imagine what it can do to living tissue. Here, let me show you. Come here and kneel in front of my feet slave! She ordered.

So my ordeal was not over yet. This woman was so unpredictable! Just like Madame. What would happen next?

I immediately followed her order and knelt in front of her feet. Miss Jennifer extended her slender feet until they were below my male organ, between my legs.

- Slave, I want you to massage my feet with my special foot lotion. Miss Jennifer ordered, stressing the last two words.

I was shocked. The other women too. Sometime ago I thought that I had reached the limits of my humiliation. There was nothing to humiliate me more. And now I realized that I was to be part of another act, reaching way further to humiliating myself. She actually ordered me to jerk on her feet and use my sperm as a foot lotion! By God! Indeed there are no limits! What should I do? I was so confused!

- What's wrong slave? Miss Jennifer barked. Didn't you hear my order?

- ... Yes Madame! I stumbled... but ...

She slapped me hard on the face. I could feel that the other two women were watching me curiously. Miss Jennifer stayed calm.

- Do what you're ordered slave! Use your hands. Surely you can do that.

- Yes Madame!

Collecting as much courage as I could, I started my efforts to produce miss Jennifer's foot lotion. I was feeling very awkward doing this naked in front of three women. I was so stresses, that my efforts were unsuccessful. "Time to be punished" I thought with panic.

- You are so pathetic! Miss Jennifer said, showing her repulsion.

- Forgive me Madame for my incompetence! I managed to say. Please forgive me for failing you.

- You are such a useless creature! Must I do everything myself? Here, let me help you. Make sure you don't spill anything on the floor. I want it all on my feet slave!

Miss Jennifer took my male organ between her feet and started stroking it back and forth. My humiliation was total. But I tried not to think about it. Yes, three women were watching me, but I had to succeed in my task. I put a lot of effort to relax, as much as I could, trying to ignore the insulting remarks from the women above me. Soon enough I was ready. Miss Jennifer's feet took care of this. She used them so efficiently on me. She was something special. Soon the warm foot lotion she ordered covered her feet. Using my hands I made sure that nothing dropped to the floor. I began softly massaging her feet, spreading the so-called foot lotion all over them.

- So you see Michele, miss Jennifer spoke triumphantly, this is a special product coming from a slave. And it's really good. It refreshes my skin and makes it as soft as a baby's skin. If you do this often, then your feet will always look soft beautiful and healthy.

- ... Do you do this often? Miss Michele finally asked very bewildered.

- Quite often. Miss Jennifer smiled.

- Don't you find it disgusting? Miss Nora asked

- Come on Nora! Miss Jennifer protested. If you accept getting this inside you, without any inhibition, why should you bother if you get it on your feet. I can assure you that this thing is better sterilized than any of the lotions you buy for your feet.

- Yes, I must agree you have a very good point, Jennifer. Miss Nora said.

- Watch it slave! Miss Nora said turning down to me. The lotion is drying and becomes sticky. You'd better wash it off now.

- May I ask how, Madame? I dared asked.

- Using the "proper wash" method of course, you idiot! I showed you yesterday. Did you forget?

- No Madame! Thank you very much for your guidance. May I go and wash my mouth first?

- Yes you may. Don't be late.

I carefully placed her feet on the floor and went upstairs to wash my mouth. After all, that's the way she showed me yesterday. I was back in no time kneeling in front of her feet. I carefully took her right foot in my hands, holding it as gently as possible and started licking it clean. The taste was something new to me. It was from me. How strange! I started from her lovely toes, sucking them softly, until they were perfectly clean. I then moved to her velvet soles using long strokes with my tongue. I then moved to her heels, finishing with the upper part and ankles. I placed numerous kisses to her foot, to indicate that I finished.

She swapped feet and went on with the washing.

Michele finally spoke:

- Well Jennifer. What can I say. I'm really impressed with your ways. You have a man at your feet, licking them clean from his own sperm. And all that for your beauty treatment. By God you're something!

- Thanks Michele. Miss Jennifer replied in a satisfied voice. It's nothing really. You only need a bit of imagination. The rest comes naturally.

- You have him now under total control. Miss Michele said. Looking him licking your feet clean, I realize his insignificance. I'm beginning to see the only reason of his existence. Just to please his Mistress.

- Exactly darling. Do you want to have a go? He almost finished mine.

- I'd love to try. Miss Michele eagerly said.

- OK, but you have to help him, since he's incompetent in finishing by himself. I must tell you though that the quantity will not be as much as the first time. The quality too. Next time you get him first, if you like.

I was listening and could not believe what was going on. I was to massage miss Michele's feet with "foot lotion" too. Would I be able to do it? "Yes" I said to myself; for Madame's shake. I'll do my best for these women to realize that I'm Madame's worthy slave.

I kissed miss Jennifer washed feet once more, and asked for permission to wash my mouth again. I came back and took place in front of miss Michele's beautiful feet.

- You need help slave? Miss Michele asked in an arrogant manner.

- Please miss Michele. Help me to serve you!

She placed her feet between my organ and started stroking it. Her strokes were hard. She was squeezing me causing a lot of paint. I groaned in agony. Her soles had some hard skin that scratched me.

- What's wrong slave? Miss Michele asked. I'm expecting my lotion and you don't deliver. Are you so useless or just fool?

- Forgive me miss Michele! I'm trying as hard as I can to satisfy you. Please help me.

I almost cried the last words. They all laughed at me.

- I think the bottle is empty. Miss Michele joked kicking me hard on my chest.

- I don't think so dear. Miss Jennifer said. Give him another chance.

- OK then. Come slave. Show me what you can do for my feet. Miss Michele ordered.

I assumed my kneeling position in front of miss Michele's feet and she started stroking me again with her lovely feet. I concentrated on her white painted toenails, getting courage from the support I got from miss Jennifer. Soon enough my efforts were successful and her feet received the special foot lotion she wanted. As miss Jennifer said, less quantity and quality. But this is as much as I could do under the circumstances.

I began massaging her feet, spreading lotion all over them. Miss Jennifer was right again. The hard skin under her soles was a lot softer now. In a way I felt good. I had something that could make female feet look more beautiful. And miss Jennifer helped me to find out. "slave's pride" again, I thought.

When her feet were almost dry, just before they become sticky, I started licking them clean. I started from her soles, remembering that she wanted me to kiss her soles first before her foot massage a few hours ago. Indeed the hard skin was in much better condition now. As before, she rest one foot on my shoulder, as I was licking the other. I could feel that miss Jennifer was watching me all the time. Maybe she was testing me, examining my progress. I only hoped she would say a few good words to Madame.

- Hey Jennifer, it's really very good to have a man lick your feet. I would never have imagined. And my feet feel ever so good. You were absolutely right. I'm really enjoying it. I could use him everyday, twenty-four hours a day if I could.

- Don't worry, Michele. Samantha is a very reasonable person. I'm sure she could lend him to you sometime. What about you Nora? Do you want to have a go?

- Well, I'd like to try. Maybe some other time.

- Come on Nora! Miss Michele said. Try it. You'll love it.

- OK then. Just the wash though. My feet feel a bit sweaty. I could try the wash.

As soon as I finished miss Michele's feet, I kissed them and asked permission to wash my mouth again. I came back and moved in front of miss Nora. I was relieved when I realized that I didn't have to produce any more lotion. After all that I experienced today, licking her feet would be a piece of cake.