Car Accident Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her left foot in my hands and placed tender kisses on her pink painted toenails. She took the two lace ends in her hand. I then began the wash ritual, as carefully as I could. Every now and then, she would pull the laces just to see my reaction. This was painful, but I managed to withstand it. After all I was doing everything for Madame's sake. I was very careful when I sucked her toes, waiting for the next tag of the lace, in case my jaw made a reflective reaction. If I bit her toes by mistake, I would be punished. I could feel it.

- How does it feel Nora? Miss Michele asked.

- It feels strange. She answered. Just a bit ticklish, but I think I like it. I find it exciting. No man has ever licked my feet again. It feels good. Having a slave at your feet is a totally new experience for me. As I said before, I have to reconsider my opinion about freedom and equality. They all laughed.

- Samantha is a very lucky girl. Miss Michele remarked.

- Indeed. Miss Nora agreed.

Soon miss Nora's feet were properly clean. She held them up on my face and ordered me to kiss her soles. I held her feet by her heels and placed soft kisses on her lovely soles.

- Girls, I'm afraid it's time to leave. Miss Jennifer said.

- So soon? They both protested.

- Maybe you haven't realized, but it's dark outside. We must be going.

- Well, OK then. Miss Michele said in a sad voice. We had a great time.

- Our shoes slave! Miss Jennifer ordered.

I kissed miss Nora's toes and carefully put her sandals on, finally kissing the tips of her shoes. I then moved on to miss Michele, who insisted to kiss the soles of her shoes as well. Finally I went to miss Jennifer. She watched me carefully as I kissed her divine feet and put her shoes on. When I kissed her shoes, she pushed me away with her feet, sending me to the floor on my back.

- Enough slave!. Miss Jennifer barked. Stay there!

They all stood up. Miss Jennifer led the way to the door. She actually stepped hard on my abdomen, as if I was a carpet. The other women did the same, laughing. I groaned in agony and pain. I was sure my skin was badly bruised.

- Good night slave. Miss Michele said. I hope we can do it again sometime. She laughed and kicked me hard on my face.

I could stand it no more. I must have fainted ...

I came to my senses feeling a heavy weight all over my body. I couldn't move. I tried to understand what was happening.

Where was I? I felt lost and dumb. Slowly but steadily my mind began working again. I remembered the three women. The scenes that took place during the day. I was still lying naked on the floor, where they left me. But a carpet was covering my naked and bruised body leaving my aching head out. I pushed the carpet away and put it in its place. My aching genitals reminded me of the lace, still hanging between my legs, a trophy of victory, certainly not won by me. I was feeling dizzy and cold. How long did I remain unconscious? I couldn't tell. Looking around I discovered Madame's bag hanging by the front door.

Madame was back! And I wasn't here to serve her! I felt so frustrated! I failed her! I was so depressed! She must have seen me lying naked on the floor, unconscious. She was the one who put the carpet over my body. What might have thought of me! How could I explain to her?

First things first. I said to myself. I quickly tied everything up, trying not to make any unnecessary noises. When everything was in order, I went to my room. I didn't want to eat anything. I was so tired!

I untied the lace. What a relief! I took a shower, shaved and went to bed. It was well after midnight. I set the alarm clock for an early morning hour. Tomorrow I had a lot of explanations to give. Oh God! What would happen tomorrow?