All Comments on 'Car(d) Games'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WELL WRITTEN WITH WONDERFUL CHARACTERS.

You've done well. I enjoyed waiting until the final pool scene to find out that Nancy was a hairy pussy girl. Was expecting to find this out when wives lost the card game.

I'll look for any future installment of this series.

5 STAR

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

As I have found with all your stories, this one continues with the great writing. Character development and their interaction is your usual superb. The sex scenes are described in wonderful detail. I'm looking forward to a continuation if you decide to do one.

Thank you

candicane410candicane410almost 11 years ago
It was a love story

This wasn't just a story about 2 couples. But a couple deeply in love. With the added fun of another couple. I've been in and out of the swing life for many years. This was a remarkable story. Thank you. I knew it had to end. But was sorry to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wishing

This is a great story, my wife and I have friends that I fantasize about. This would be how it could happen. Thank you for this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10453 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS