All Comments on 'Car Show Slut Ch. 10'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DocCISDocCISover 17 years ago
Chapter 10 was great!

I've been a fan of this series since day 1 and have awaited anxiously for each chapter as they've come out. This has to be the best one so far!

I never would have though you could make sex with a 20-ish woman and an 80-year-old man seem erotic but davewriter did just that. From the slow seduction of the train ride to the final scene this one takes the cake!

Great job and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I mostly agree

I agree with the above comment, except I liked Chapter 8 the best, so far. The presents of a flower and candy were a nice way to say he was watching her naked yoga. I hope this series lasts a long time. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
date rape drugs in wine?

You tagged this story an "Erotic Coupling", but had an old man molest a sleeping woman (who may have been given drugged wine)... you made the woman decide once she woke up to his fondling to allow a pity feel, and then you had the old pervert rape her. The old man had no idea she almost consented as he believed her to be asleep still or drugged... she finally relented and allowed a pity fuck. Shouldn't this story have been termed a "Fetish" instead?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago

she is going to be pregnant in no time. I hope she hooks up with that pretty young thing from the swimming pool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES