All Comments on 'Car Show Slut Ch. 12'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW!!!

I've been waiting for this chapter and it was wonderful!!! So intense!! Thank you so much!!!

DocCISDocCISabout 17 years ago
Fantastic as usual!

Already told you this was a definite winner and love the way this series is going...but for the record, GREAT JOB!

Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Finally!

Once again you are responsible for my extremely instense orgams. Thank you! You are so talented.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago

how can she go to sleep Wendy still needs loving! What a bad friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please write more!

Miss your writing, you had great style. Hopefully you're well and come back to give us more chapters!

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Good, but needed to be longer really.

This was a good story and a turn on, but think it needed at least another page of sex to really tell the tale of a good threesome. The girls barely did anything to each other. Sure Wendy might not have been ready to go down on her, but doesn't mean she could not have gone down on her.

Was hot, but I just wanted a little more too I guess.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Back on track

Good chapter xoxoxoxoxo Annette

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Sexy reading. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirly4 months ago

Definitely better than the last few. I was hoping that Anne would be with Roger behind Wendy's back, but this works, too! I'm glad it wasn't a traditional 3some either and that Anne and Roger did their thing together while Wendy mostly watched. It could have been long, not with the sex, but maybe more of the build up. Your first few stories in this series (my faves!) did a really really good job with building up to the climax of the story's point (no pun intended).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES