All Comments on 'Car Show Slut Ch. 15'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
where are we going with this?

The story was good, but I can't help but feel really disappointed with the direction this is heading in... it seems to be determined to continue swirling downward into a spiral of sleazy blackmail and rape, with the inevitable conclusion of forcing her into working as a sex slave/corporate whore, trapped forever, blah blah blah -I really hope we aren't going to ruin an awesome sensual exploration of a powerful female character with a cheap throwaway ending by feeding her to the mysogonistic wolves. She deserves better than to be concluded as an abused piece of crap by scumbag rapists! Please do not insult us with her "suddenly realizing" that all along she wanted to be a whore for a powerful man who treats women like shit. In chapter 3, she played into her fantasies, but when Jem acted like a true jerk, she walked away -she was in control. When she was getting her piercing in chapter 6 and was confined, helpless, she was still in control of the situation -she knew it was ultimately safe, and the confinement allowed her freedom to explore her feelings. When she stripped in the contest, it was under her terms -she could always say "no", but she saw a chance to indulge curiosity.

Chapter 8 you decided to let her clients (married cheating scumbags) rape her, and I felt let down; this was a little too far out of the character I understood her to be, the story was flirting with a deeper exploration of degrading her instead of letting her blossom in her testing of boundaries. Ron refused to stop when she said "no", and that wonderful married man started to assault her.

Chapter 10 you decided it would be funny to have an 80 year old man molest her while she slept, but she consented to continue after having a moment to consider the situation.

You had some great stuff happen up until this story, and now it looks like you really want to have the rape theme play out.

I had higher hopes for the series, that it could explore limits without falling into the tired "Loving Wives" cliches that are a dime a dozen... I would hate to think that would be the limit of your talent, falling into the same old tired women-hating stories disguised as "growth of a slut".

Why do many writers decide to degrade female promiscuity, yet celebrate male promiscuity to the point of glorifying a male raping a "deserving" woman. What is it about that hypocritical scenario that attracts to many storylines?

What was so appealing in the earlier part of the series was a sense of naughty yet innocent testing of boundaries, discovering fun new situations and being free to explore. Despite her humiliations as she took tentative steps along her pathway to discoveries, she was ultimately in control, having a choice to discover her comfort zone. This darker direction you are embarking upon is threatening to ruin what appealed to me and many others, I'd suspect.

Please try to salvage a great series, do not end it on a note of abusive degradation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How come she's the one being blackmailed?

I'm a fan of this series, and glad to see you writing again, but I didn't care for this chapter.

My biggest objection is that she has nothing to be blackmailed for. He's just as guilty as she is, if not more. Why then is he not worried about being outed. Is he not accountable to anybody if she were to expose him? The sex slave blackmail angle was a bad idea. Here's a quick list of ways it could have been better:

1. She refuses his offer, and he takes the deal, just wanting to prove that she could separate her personal life from business.

2. She refuses his offer and returns the money from the night before. He turns down the deal, and a lesson is learned about the consequences of being too risky.

3. She refuses his offer, and he exposes her to her boss. Gives the story a direction in which to develop, but maintains the strong Anne that we like.

4. He doesn't make the offer in the first place. This deserves better than multiple chapters of sex slave writing. I would have liked to have seen them clear the air, and then decide to have a night out on the town, either as equals, or having him pretend to pay her as a prostitute to fulfill the fantasy aspect of it.

DocCISDocCISover 16 years ago
Mixed feelings....

First, GLAD to see you are back writing...have been waiting for the continuation for some time.<br><br>

Have to agree with the other two comments in that I don't think this is one of the better chapters...time will tell where it's going but not as happy with seeing her in a predicament she has little to no control over or one where she's not really enjoying the situation. In the past even though she was afraid of being "caught" there was a sexual tension and excitement she was feeling...now she's too afraid of loosing her job or whatever else is going on in her mind that things are just too forced, which is unappealing.<br><br>

I'm hoping there's a "Wild Orchid" type of twist in the next chapter where the tables turn on him. Maybe him being married with kids and getting a phone call from them, maybe his business being in such dire straights that he HAS to have this contract with her company and SHE ends up being the one controlling the situation. Have HER get a phone call from her boss and him telling her that SHE is the one to be making the decision on whether they accept his company's contract or something...dunno...<br><br>

Definitely glad you are back and curious to see where the story is going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What happened?

I agree with the other comments. This really was an amazing series, and starting with the rape in Chapter 8 it just hasn't been the same. We (the readers) or at least I, don't want her to just be a cheap whore. She was exploring, expanding, learning, enjoying, and that was fine, but now she's just turning into some sort of used condom wrapper, dirty and kind of thrown down in the corner.

You can't redeem it by saying she suddenly realized she wants to be a cheap used whore...it just feels wrong for her. I loved her as the powerful female character, always in control, and she seems to have lost all of her powerful femininity.

Please rescue your own series before you destroy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tumble Tumble Tumble

Gotta say, I agree with the other commenters. Your previous chapters were amazing and my ears perked up when I saw that you'd created a new chapter, but the writing overall fells much weaker than it was and the delicious sexual tension that you had in previous chapters is just missing.

What's made previous chapters so great was watching Anne's struggle and then surrender with her unexplored desires. In the past, it was always her that made the ultimate choice to go forward with something. She always kept her power, but ultimately gave into her lust.

That said, if anybody can do something interesting with the over-used blackmail angle, I think it's you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Something new for Anne

I don't think I agree with the other comments. I know you like the strong female characters and this is just another adventure for her. Even if Anne is down, she isn't out. I think she's kind of enjoying the submission thing. She isn't in charge and that has created interesting conflict. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please

I think that this is an excellent series and look forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep Writing!

Excellent series. Not as strong a chapter as most of the others - but i think it really sets up what will happen next. I like where this heading. Please write and post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Need More

Great story...excellent character and intriguing and hot story line. Hope you haven't given up on it. I think the direction of the story is fine and can't wait to read what happens next.

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurabout 14 years ago
wow

oh my god. This is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please finish this series off. Please!

Please finish this series off. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Good series but where are you going to go with it the last few chapters have seemed off charater for some reason?i do hope to see the end of the story soon though thank u for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what happened to chapter 13#

good series! sounds like my X, ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Storie

You could go back to the begining and have her do another car show with Kelly. Next have her go home with Kelly and Kelly strip her in her back yard. Kelly could lay down on her back and have her eat her pussy and let Kellys dog lick her pussy and when the dog goes to mount her Kelly could hold her face to her pussy until the dog knotted her. After the dog finnly was able to unknott her she would find that Kelly' husband had filmed it all. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

I like the idea of her with older men.

Great read thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't stop now...

Please continue this story line. Its was getting really interesting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
car show slut.

I read all 14 before commenting. Really liked this series. Thank you and hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue!

Amazing story and very sad it isn't continued!

Can anyone recommend a similar story?

Cyborg504Cyborg504about 10 years ago
Great Story

This is a great series and I truly enjoyed all 15 chapters. Do you plan to publish more chapters or do you consider chapter 15 to be the last?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
enjoyable

I was a little dissapointed to come to the end, very good story!

ThomasLordThomasLordalmost 10 years ago
Too Short

Too bad this chapter and series ended so abrubtly. Great potential for further hot, degrading sex for Anne/Angie.

One of the best series I've read on literotica.

rickjones185rickjones185over 9 years ago
WOW!!

Damn great story. I was hard the whole time. I hope there is more to cum. She has not been DP or had an anal experience yet. Thanks for sharing it with me. good job

kmbo1kmbo1over 9 years ago
What happened to Ch. 13? I went from Ch. 12 to Ch. 14. Anyway, if Wendy can do anal, then surely Anne/Angie can do anal. Maybe with the Buck Night bouncer...

What happened to Ch. 13? I went from Ch. 12 to Ch. 14.

Anyway, if Wendy can do anal, then surely Anne/Angie can do anal. Maybe with the Buck Night bouncer...

Great series, keep'm cummin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
enthralling story series

shame that we lost the author 7 years ago

although by that time he was working on another tale

real shame there's some great plots , wonderful storyline

imaginative skilled writing & some delightful complex characters.

.....

no new storys since 2008 ..

although the profile was last modified in july 2014 ...

maybe some positive feedback , comments & honest voting

"might" encourage a return

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Paid

Going from being paid to fuck to fucking to be paid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved the story but preferred the earlier chapters. She should be having fun and enjoying her sexuality.

BabygirlCumSlutBabygirlCumSlutover 6 years ago
Keep going!!!

Whatever dirrection you want, but PLEEEEASE keep writing! I'm a woman identifying with Anne and wanting to read more. Love all your stories!

petitelilmynxpetitelilmynxover 6 years ago
love it

wish he still wrote as i have loved this entire series

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Hated this.

Sorry nothing sexy about rape. I don't care if she enjoys it in the end or whatever, but as soon as that cunt Bill started in using blackmail to make her his personal whore to do whatever he wants. She should have just told him to fuck off, or been smart enough to record the conversation on her phone. Hell, she could just deny his claims, who would believe him? And if he turns down the deal that's his choice to commit bad business, it's not like she has to get every contract.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Hell of a way to do a deal

Been there, done that. Got the deal. Good story xoxoxoxo Annette

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
The whole direction of this changed for the worse.

It started of brilliantly, but the last half dozen chapters just left me cold.

Great shame.

Rapier

petitelilmynxpetitelilmynxabout 5 years ago
die?

did the author die?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

This is a good series. i see where you wrote it a number of years ago. Might consider adding a few more chapters.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitalmost 2 years ago

Great story, few bits didn't make sense but very sexy. Thought that Roger may have taking Angie up the ass, as Wendy had mentioned she had, but a small point.

Overall one of my favourite stories xx

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Such a shame there had been no more to this storey.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirly3 months ago

Not sure why it was finished on this note. It was good until then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
909 Followers
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES