Car Show Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed a big drop of moisture out of the head as I quickened my pace, but I froze in near terror when my hand on his cock made a squelching sound. God, could they have heard it in the front of the car? No one was talking. I remained still for a few minutes. After a while, my hand almost involuntarily began to move again. All that time he continued to rub me. I was becoming lost in the sensations, his hand on me, his big wet cock in hand, so hard against the skin of my palm; oh my God, I thought, I think I'm going to have an orgasm – right here in the car!

I gripped him harder, stroking him, willing him to cum. As if removed from my own body, I watched as my hand pistoned up and down. The squelching noise returned but his body was tensing and I could see he was getting close. No turning back now.

I felt his finger probe against me. He was pushing through the fabric of my little bikini shorts as though they were tissue paper. He felt so strong that I thought he would tear a hole just with his finger.

His body went rigid. I could see muscles in his big arms flex as he drove his finger inside me, pushing my shorts inside me. I gripped his finger inside me. Oh... it was so big, so thick! He drove it in, fucking me through the material with his big finger right there in the back seat of the car. I could feel the rough material inside me! I looked down and I could barely believe what I saw – my outer lips virtually exposed as he forced my bikini and his finger inside me.

I kept pumping him, harder, harder. I felt his shaft contract as his body pushed back into the seat. This was it. I slackened my grip as I felt the first thrust. With his hand I felt it, the white fluid pump through the shaft, firing out the tip. The first blast shot clear across the top of the magazine and landed on the back of the head rest of the seat in front – any higher and cum would have been in Rick's hair! But most of it landed on the pages of the magazine.

Hank slumped back, spent. Somehow he had managed to stay quiet while I'd brought him to orgasm. He removed his hand from my crotch. He glanced across at me and winked as he closed the magazine. Before he did I saw the syrupy white fluid splashed across an advertising image of a couple of bikini girls draped across a sportscar. I removed my hand and he maneuvered his spent member back into his pants. A couple of minutes later we arrived at Rick's house.

I stepped out of the car, dazed.

"Coming in for a drink?" Rick asked, as he and Kelly began to unpack the car.

I could barely bring myself to look at him. I just wanted to get out of there, get away from them. Go home.

"No thanks, I'm really tired," I replied. "I think I'd better be going."

"OK, no worries, have a nice night, and thanks for everything."

For everything. Everything? Had they known what had happened in the back seat of the car? I hoped to God they hadn't. I climbed into my car and fired the engine.

Tears welled in my eyes as I drove away. I felt dirty and cheap. A little way down the road I pulled up at a red light. At the intersection there was an old Ford pickup alongside me with a couple of young guys. They leered across at me: a near naked chick at the wheel of a brand new BMW. I heard one of them holler something at me, peering down from the truck at my tits. The lights flashed green and I hit the gas pedal, leaving the old truck far behind.

Images of the day's events started flashing through my mind as I drove on, heading for home. The leering men, the photographers, the hot guy from the electronics company, the tattoo man, Kelly's lips on mine, Hank's big cock... I could still smell his cum on my left hand as I rested it on the steering wheel. My right hand lay against my thigh. I was ashamed at myself. And I felt ashamed as my hand moved across to nestle between my legs. I slipped my hand inside my little red hot pants. I gripped the wheel tightly with the other hand as my right foot plunged the gas pedal to the floor, hard.

(to be continued?)