Cara: Persistence of Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, his left hand was gone. His right hand stayed. I rocked my hips against it gently. I heard the click of metal and realized he was undoing his belt. I felt him shifting his body as he stepped out of his pants and underwear. Then I felt it, hard and so hot. He hesitated, pressing it against my ass. He brought his left hand back to my stomach. My body tensed in anticipation. "Yes," I said, and he pushed his cock into me.

It didn't hurt. I felt filled, stretched tight, but no pain. He held me still. "Relax," he whispered into my ear. "Take a deep breath." He must have realized.

I took a breath. "Good," he said, and kissed my neck again. He moved his left hand up under my sweater. He laughed a little to find I wasn't wearing a bra either – that's what I had worn a baggy sweater to hide. "You come prepared," he said, and cupped my breast, gently squeezing the nipple between two fingers. I tilted my head back and kissed his scratchy cheek.

He began to move slowly in and out of me, his right hand still on my pussy. "Is this ok?" he breathed in my ear, and I nodded. His thrusts made my pussy slide under his fingers. I strained toward them, wanting more. He pressed his cheek against my neck. I could feel the sweat on his forehead. He began to thrust harder. I moved my hands to the edge of the desk to better brace myself. It was so erotic, seeing my hands like that, my fingernails white from pressure as I gripped the desk. It was like watching yourself get fucked and feeling it at the same time. Like a dream.

* "Oh God," Lottie cried out, and I heard the wet slapping sounds of Mike fucking her *

"Oh God," he said through gritted teeth. I pushed back into his thrusts. The hand on my breast squeezed harder. His cock seemed to swell inside me. I bit my lip. He twisted his head and bit me through my sweater. My knees went weak as he moaned against my shoulder. I tightened my pussy around his cock. "Fuck!" he shouted and shoved into me so hard I nearly lost my balance. He moved both hands to my waist and held me close. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. I suddenly realized he was coming. The thought made my knees weaker.

We stayed like that until his breathing slowed. My arms were beginning to tremble from the effort of holding us up against the desk. He brought his right hand back to my pussy. This time he slid his entire hand between my lips. His palm rested on my clit, his fingers just above where his cock was still inside me. He moved his hand in slow, even circles. My legs spread wider. "Faster," I whispered. He moved faster. My legs began to shake. "Faster," I said. I could feel thin trails of sweat running down between my breasts. His grip around my waist tightened. "Faster!" I said. My legs buckled. He pulled me against him. I covered his hand with one of my own, pushed it hard against my pussy as I came.

We collapsed together, panting. He laid back, arms and legs splayed. Come trickled down the side of his cock – was that from before, or had he come again? I didn't know how to tell. It probably didn't matter anyway. I shut my eyes and pressed my burning face to the cold wood floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke feeling hung-over and guilty. Hung-over because of the tequila. Guilty because of the dream that followed it. How could I be outraged by Christian's blackmail when I had done something so similar, forced myself on an unwilling participant? True, he hadn't stayed unwilling for long. Maybe I had just been lucky to secretly want someone who'd secretly wanted me.

"I'm no better than he is," I said. I wasn't sure I really believed it, but I was in a shitty mood.

"You'd better not be talking about who I think you're talking about." I sat up. Lottie was coming out of the bathroom in an oversized tee-shirt, her hair wrapped up in a towel. Soap-scented steam surrounded her. "You'd better not be talking about Professor Perv. I'd kick anybody's ass who said you were no better than that prick, yours included."

"You must be psychic."

"You just now noticed?" She came over and sat on my bed. "Actually, though, I was just thinking about it, and I do have an idea. Are you still determined to go through with this."

"I don't think I have a choice."

"And you still have no one in mind to have sex with?"

"Nope."

"Well, I can at least solve that problem for you."

I had a sudden premonition that she was going to suggest herself. And what would I say if she did? I swallowed nervously. "Who?" I asked.

Lottie leaned forward and whispered "You ever think about fucking my boyfriend?"

12