The Blackmailing of Sabrina

Story Info
Consumed with lust John blackmails his daughter's friend.
4.8k words
4.02
133.1k
162

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John. I am in my 40's and divorced. She was such a disaster of a person that I was awarded custody of our daughter and my ex-wife has been completely out of the picture ever since. While I cannot lie and say it has always been easy, I can say it has been wonderful having her out of my life. The problem though is that no matter what the hallmark movies tell you, women do not want a single dad with a teenaged daughter. To make matters worse, I am a tech geek and have always been more comfortable behind the computer screen than I had been with people. I had resigned myself to being alone and was content with the idea.

That all changed one year. The newest gadget that year was Ring for your home security. I, of course, got one. My daughter never cared for gadgets that were not her cell phone and she did not care about it at all. That first day at work, I got a notification from it and looked. My daughter, home from college that day, was opening the door to invite in her friend and her friend's boyfriend laughing as she did. I dismissed it at first, thinking nothing of it. The thought kept coming back to me. What was the boyfriend doing there? He had never been to my house before that I knew of. I had not even realized that her friend, Sabrina, was dating! While both she and my daughter were 19, they went to a women's only religious college that had strict rules about contact with the opposite sex. I pulled the image up one last time before leaving work and realized the detail that I had missed before, his hand was on Sabrina's breast!

That night I masturbated for the first time in what felt like years. It was intense, and the fantasy that kept vividly playing out in my head was Sabrina naked and being fucked like the little whore she was. I had no idea that my daughter's friend was sexually active, and with a little alarm, I wondered if my daughter was too. She had not ever mentioned seeing anyone, but I have no idea what was happening in my own home while I was at work. That is when the thought began to sink in. I did not know what was happening while I was at work. How could I fix that? The technology was already available, and I knew what I could do.

Within a week of this event, I stayed home from work while my daughter was at school and began installing video recorders in my house. The living room, the bathroom, even in my daughter's bedroom after much consideration. I had to know what was going on, and if they went in here, this was the only way. That was what I had been telling myself. There was no other way to find out what was going on than to do this. Recorders installed and a private server setup for storage that I could remote into whenever I wanted.

The days went by and what originally had me very fired up began to subside. I could not bring myself to look in on my daughter. The urge was there, and I acknowledged that desire, but I was able to restrain myself. After a while, things returned to normal for me and I had forgotten what I did as work took my focus. That was, until one fateful day, my Ring app went off and I looked at my phone. My pulse quickened, sweat formed on my brow and I could not focus anymore with what I was seeing.

There on the display was Sabrina with her boyfriend again. My hands were shaking as I typed in the information to access my home server and pull up the feed from my living room. There they were, laughing in high definition and completely unaware of my hidden presence. I could not hear what was being said, but the joy on their faces was easy to see. The entire time they were talking, the guy was touching Sabrina. Some gentle caresses and some outright fondling of her breasts. Every time he did this, my daughter would blush a little and laugh. Eventually, she pointed them towards her bedroom and left for the kitchen.

Sabrina and boyfriend left the screen and with a rapid heartbeat, I swapped over through my cameras until I got to my daughter’s bedroom. They were already making out on the bed by the time I swapped to that camera. His hands were up her shirt and they were grinding against each other. I was so excited that I felt like I was going to throw up as I watched things progress, clothes come off until he was thrusting inside her. Evidently, he was excited too as it was over in under a minute. With a look of disappointment, she got dressed and they left the room while I sat there, throbbing and aching to masturbate while re-watching.

I reined it in and flipped back to watch what happened next. Back in the living room, the guy took out a bag and began rolling what I assumed was a joint while Sabrina and my daughter giggled, my daughter's face completely red again. I watched as he lit and began smoking it before passing it to Sabrina, who after several puffs passed it to my daughter. With a sick fascination, I watched as my daughter inhaled and coughed while the others laughed at her before she passed it back. I was too turned on to be disappointed and I knew I could never bring this up without explaining how I knew what happened, so I resolved to ignore it.

That night I almost cried from how powerful the orgasm was while watching that video. I had been consumed with the desire all day long to watch that video again. I felt obsessed and like I was charged with electricity. I found myself hoping that Sabrina would come over more, that I would be able to see her with my own eyes in person. I knew that this behavior was unhealthy, but I also didn't care at all. I had been denied the comfort of another body against me for so long now that I had forgotten what it felt like and all I knew was I craved her.

Weeks went by and I watched. Every time Sabrina came over while I was home now, I would always find excuses to come and speak to the girls. Try to get them to watch movies with me, encourage them to be around me more. I wanted her to think of me as completely safe. A plan had begun forming in my mind and I knew it was almost time to execute it.

I had compiled a history of Sabrina's exploits in my house. The sex, the drug use. I even had her getting sick from drinking too much alcohol and my daughter panicked and cleaning her up. All in high definition and crystal-clear focus. The evidence I had acquired was overwhelming at this point, I just needed to figure out an excuse for how to get her alone. I didn't know exactly what I was going to do when I did, all I knew was that I had to experience her, and I didn't care what damage that might do to me.

My daughter's school provided the perfect opportunity to do just that. A weeklong school trip had been scheduled and the girls were very much looking forward to it when Sabrina got the bad news. Her grades had fallen just enough that she was not being allowed to go on the trip, and wouldn't you know it? Her family had already planned to go on their vacation that week and wouldn't be there either. I, of course, graciously offered my home with assurances that I would make sure that she spent her time studying.

The excitement I felt that day was the most overwhelming feeling I had ever known. My pulse was racing so hard and my breathing was so fast after I got off the phone that I thought I was going to pass out. My hands shook and it was hard to focus on anything else, one thought just reverberating in my head repeatedly. "She's coming here for a week. She's mine."

I began preparing immediately. I took that whole week off work and purchased a lot of alcohol. The new photograph printer I had purchased had been perfect, and I had an entire portfolio of pictures of Sabrina committing illicit acts with her boyfriend and taking drugs or drinking underage. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to spring this on her right away, I was planning to ease her into it before I overwhelmed her with the evidence.

The anticipation of this week was almost more than I could bear. I was sick with the worry of what she would do but I absolutely was ruled by my cravings for her. Nothing could truly prepare me for what would happen, and while a normal person would have retreated from this anxiety, I had embraced it. This was going to happen and I would not stop it. I would enjoy it and deal with the consequences after.

My Ring went off and I watched on my phone as Sabrina came inside with a grumpy look on her face. I knew from overhearing conversations with my daughter that she was pissed and in a lot of trouble at her house. She had been grounded and was being threatened with sent off to boarding school if she could not get her act together. Her family would not suffer the embarrassment of having a daughter fail classes.

I swapped to the living camera just in time to see her fling her bag onto the ground and with a huff sit down in a recliner while staring at her phone, a mix of tears and anger on her face as she no doubt read texts from my daughter about how the trip was going so far. I could see how upset she was, and it brought a smile to my face. There was something about how she looked that was doing it for me. Her shoulder-length brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her ordinarily pale face was red with blotches from her anger now. Green eyes were hidden with unshed tears. She was always a petite girl, barely 5'6. My daughter was much taller than her but Sabrina's short stature had given her one hell of an ass and on her small frame, her breasts looked huge though I knew from watching videos that it was her bra.

It was time to start the plan. Oddly, now that it was time, all that anticipation and anxiety I had felt had gone away. It was like something had swapped inside of me and now I was just hyper-focused. I knew what I wanted. I knew that I was willing to risk going to jail to have it. More than that, I knew that I was going to get exactly what I wanted from Sabrina. In my mind, there was no possibility of her running away. She was mine, but she did not know it yet.

Closing everything I left my room and went to her with a smile on my face. "So so so, stuck with boring old me for the week huh?" My words held an edge of laughter as I walked out, startling her. I would have normally still been at work at this time. "Your parents told me about your problem and they want you to do nothing else this week but study hard and make sure your grades get back up to an acceptable level. Why don't you get started on that, and I'll fix us a drink?” I smiled at the look of defiance on her face and went to the kitchen while she raged about how unfair it was that just because her grades had gone down a little bit that she had been kicked off the field trip.

I listened and made all the appropriate noises while I poured a beer, one I had seen her drink many times before on the video feed, and made myself a glass of water. I had to keep a clear head while I did this. I brought the drinks into the living room and sat her beer down on the table in front of her while I sat on the couch and sipped my water while I talked to her about how much it sucked for her too be kept from all her friends like that over some silly grades.

I saw the surprise on her face when she realized what I brought her. The questioning looks at me while I just smiled and pretended, I did not notice. "I know that your parents want you to spend all week studying, and that is exactly what I will tell them you did. I think that it is important for young women like yourself to have fun. Life is not all work; you have to be able to enjoy yourself too. It is okay to relax. Let this week be an escape from your life. Do not worry about your grades, forget that you were not allowed on the trip. This week, I think you need to just let it all go and have a vacation of your own here."

I stretched forward with my glass extended and said "So how about it, cheers to a week of your own vacation. How does that sound?" I could see the confusion on her face. I had never acted like this around her before, never even drank in front of her. I could see that indecision in her before her rebellious side won out and with a smile, she touched glasses with me and said with a smile of her own, "Alright, that sounds amazing!"

We talked while we sat, and it was clear to me that Sabrina was eating up the attention I was giving her. I knew that her parents were always busy, her dad never around, and her mom caught up in social functions. She was raised by a nanny and now that she was older was left to her own devices. In the past, she always enjoyed it when I would spend time with them in the living room but as they had gotten older and my daughter wanted to be around me less, those times had become fewer. All the while, I kept a careful watch on her glass and as soon as it was low, I would get up and refill both of our glasses.

After the second time, instead of leaving it on the table close to her I placed it on my side of the table and left for the bathroom. I just stood there, staring at myself in the mirror. I do not recognize the person that is looking back at me. I would never have given a teenager alcohol like this. Never installed video cameras to secretly watch her while she was in my house. The person who looked back at me, he would. He did. He was going to do a lot more than that. With a shake of my head, I came back into the living room and was pleased to see that Sabrina was no longer in the recliner but had moved to the couch and was sitting close to where I had been.

I could tell that the alcohol had impacted her now. The refills had more and more beer in them each time and I suspected she was not used to having so many at once. I could see a slight flush to her cheeks and there was the hint of a slur in her words between bubbly laughter. I could feel my adrenaline pumping hard in my veins as I sat down and reached for the remote. It felt almost like a fever dream now as I pulled up the login screen for my home server on the TV and told Sabrina that I had something special for her to watch.

I pulled up the first video of her poorly rolling a joint and smoking it. I could see her confusion, the alcohol making her mind slow to react as she struggled to comprehend what she saw. The next video was of her drinking a beer that she opened and poured herself. Then I brought up the final video, her boyfriend pawing at her clothes like an animal. He barely got her pants to her thighs before thrusting himself inside of her. The sex was on the video was over quick and the confusion on Sabrina’s face was replaced by mortified outrage and fear.

"I know why your grades have suffered. I know that your boyfriend has been a bad influence on you, getting you to drink and do drugs while he fondles you. Can you imagine how your parents would react if they saw these videos? Your mother would be so extremely disappointed in you and livid. Your father would be mortified that his only daughter had been caught on camera doing these things. Both would be furious and boarding school would be the least of your worries at that point. They might even kick you out and pretend that they never had a daughter as the embarrassment they would feel would be overwhelming."

"I know, I know. You are just a kid; you are supposed to experiment. I understand, I truly do, but your parents will never understand, and they will never forgive you if these tapes get out. And Sabrina, they will get out. Your friends will see them. Your father's business partners will see them. Your mother's social club will see her little girl getting high and letting some horny boy fuck her and they will all know what a degenerate you are. Failing school. Doing drugs, drinking. Having sex. It would destroy the image of a perfect family they had cultivated for all of these years and you will be the one to blame for that."

I could see tears falling down her face as the words hit her like blows. She knew her parents, and she knew I was right. I saw her try to speak but no words came out. I saw the rise and fall of her chest rapidly escalate as her breathing became erratic and was on the verge of hyperventilating.

"This doesn't have to happen though. Not at all. You see, I do not think there is anything wrong with you at all. I think that you are beautiful and amazing. It is fine for kids to experiment, and it doesn't mean your life is ruined. It is natural. So, you must ask yourself, Sabrina. Do you want to keep living life as you have been? Your parents buying you everything you wanted. Freedom to go to the places you want; see the people you want to see and do the things you want to do. Or do you want all of that to go away? Do you want your parents to leave you stranded and shunned from the family? Forced to work for a living and give up school, think about what that would do for your future? How hard will it be to survive if you are cut off?"

The anxiety was overwhelming her now and she shot out of her chair to run to the bathroom. I could hear her throwing up from the stress and anxiety of my words and it only made me shudder with malicious pleasure. It took a long time, but I watched her come back into the living room, tears still in her eyes as she asked me what I had been waiting to hear.

"What do you want me to do?" Her voice was meek, barely audible but it thundered in my ears. I slowly devoured her with my eyes before responding. "Strip. Take everything off." I saw her flinch then like a robot she began to take off her shirt and pants. Her hands were shaking so hard that she almost was not able to get her bra off, exposing her breasts with the tiny pink nipples. Her whole body shuddered, and she let out a sob but she obeyed and with great pleasure, I watched as she pulled her underwear off and stepped out of them. She had a fine bush that was neatly trimmed, leaving her cunt exposed but not completely bare.

She was completely nude in front of me and afraid. Scared of what I was going to do to her. Scared of what I would show other people. It only excited me more. "Come here and pull my cock out and suck on it. It's been a long time for me, be a good girl." I could see her internal war play across her face before the fear won out and she walked over to me and knelt in front of the couch. She fumbled with my belt before getting it open and then unzipped my pants to reach in and pull out my engorged cock. I had never seen her give her boyfriend a blow job and for all, I knew this was her first time.

"Put it in your mouth and suck on the head. Lick it Sabrina and be careful not to bite." My voice was heavy with desire as I spoke. My eyes were glued to her face as I watched her struggle with the idea before finally bringing her mouth to my cock and taking the head that was already glistening from the precum into her mouth. I could feel the warmth of her mouth as her tongue touched the tip of my cock and the sensation was too much for me. I reached out and grabbed her head, holding her in place while my cock convulsed in her mouth and my cum began shooting out and spilling out the sides of her lips while she coughed from the unexpected burst of cum inside her mouth.

The orgasm was intense and left me breathless. It had been so long since I had left been with a woman, and until I started spying on Sabrina, it had honestly even been a while since I had masturbated. Nothing I had ever experienced before compared to this moment though. It was the most intense orgasm of my life and I couldn't help but cry out in pleasure when I did, eventually not even able to hold her head in place as I was too consumed by the orgasm.

"Holy fuck Sabrina, you don't know how long it’s been since I felt something like that. You did such a good job." I praised her; the words genuine. I could hear her gagging and she ran to the bathroom and was sick again. I took the time to strip my clothes off and sat back down, my cock was still rock hard and quivering with anticipation. The tip glistened from her spit and my cum but the rest was dry. I watched as she came back into the living room, eyes down and the sound of her sobbing filling the room.

12