Carcasonne Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied that he had achieved optimum wetness, Rodrigo rose up onto his knees. "Madame, if you are ready?"

"Oh yes, Rodrigo, I am ready for your cock." She glanced up again at me. Was she goading me or asking my permission? It mattered little. I approved of what they were about to do; how could I not?

I smiled back at them both. Eleanor lay back and spread her legs wide, reaching for Rodrigo as he slid between her thighs, lowering his shaft into her open slit. Eleanor let out a little moan of approval as Rodrigo's cock ploughed that sweet, wet furrow, before swinging his slim hips back and in a single, fluid motion, penetrating my woman to the hilt.

Eleanor cried out, throwing her head back, her eyes closed and her mouth open. Rodrigo began the rocking, thrusting movements that I knew Eleanor enjoyed so much.

"Oh Eleanor. It seems Carlos has not over-stretched your sweet quim. You fit snugly around me – almost as tight as your daughter."

"Mmmm, Rodrigo," Eleanor replied, "What you lack in girth you make up for in performance. Your rod feels good inside me. You use it well."

She lifted up from the blanket and kissed Rodrigo passionately. He responded in kind, and their long dark hair mingled, obscuring their faces as Rodrigo's hard buttocks continued their rhythmic thrusting between my Eleanor's thighs. She raised her legs and rode him, hooking her heels high onto his buttocks as I knew she loved to do with me, opening herself wide and taking all that her lover had to offer.

With their bodies pressed close, I had withdrawn my hands from Eleanor's breasts, and Marie and I simply sat, embracing, as Rodrigo and Eleanor performed for us. All the while, Marie was stroking my rod almost absently, as if she wished to remind herself of the size of the organ that had so recently filled her. For my part, I idly slid a hand beneath her, teasing her nether lips and probing her somewhat-slackened but still very wet quim, attention she seemed to appreciate.

Then Eleanor pushed Rodrigo's body away from her. "Rodrigo," she said, somewhat breathlessly. "I seek another service from you now. Withdraw from me for a moment and sit up."

Rodrigo did as she requested, and Eleanor straightaway rose to her knees, found the oil flask and applied some to her rosebud and to Rodrigo's shaft. Then she turned her back on her erstwhile lover and straddled him, so that his shaft bobbed between her legs. She stroked it across her slit, closing her eyes in momentary pleasure as it stimulated her clitoris, before rising up and then pressing down. Rodrigo's cock pressed at her stubborn ring, causing Eleanor to gasp, but she persevered, and Marie and I watched, fascinated, as the head first opened, and then was swallowed by, that tight orifice.

Rodrigo groaned loudly, and Eleanor let out a little cry. Then she began a slow, bobbing motion that moved the hard rod a fraction at a time deep into her bowels. She had once tried this position with me, and found it difficult without the muscles of my loins to force the monster into its narrow cave. Rodrigo's more modest dimensions proved more suited to the task.

Finally Eleanor came to rest on Rodrigo's thighs, all of his hard rod inside her tight tunnel. She rested briefly, then began to slide up and down.

A smile spread across her lovely face. "Mmmm, Rodrigo. 'Tis more comfortable to feel something a little more modest than Don Carlos's monster probing my bowels. Pray caress my slit."

Soon the smile on her face turned to an expression of rapture, eyes closed, mouth open, emitting a soft moan each time she bounced, ever more enthusiastically, on the spike that impaled her, and Rodrigo's deft fingers showed her the pleasure she craved. I once witnessed the boy bring a maid to climax in barely three minutes as she stood looking over a balcony, Rodrigo lifting her skirts behind and ministering to her virgin cleft with those same fingers. Eleanor clearly appreciated this skill now.

But, it seemed, it was not enough. Still dancing on the exquisite spike she had taken into her hot depths, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. "Carlos, my love," she gasped. "Come to me – now. Let me feel – what Marie felt. I must know – how it feels – to have two – two cocks – within me."

I confess it was a difficult manoeuvre. Rodrigo closed his legs, and I straddled them. Eleanor stopped her bobbing and opened her legs wide. Her quim was overflowing with juices, and it was well used to my invasions and usually stretched readily, but today, with her other hole filled, she seemed much tighter. She winced at my first attempts at entrance, and I withdrew. However, she protested, insisting I press on and in. So I returned to my appointed task. As I increased the pressure, slowly forcing my cock into her wet hole, she cried out in apparent anguish and threw her arms around my neck. "Oh my God, oh my God!" she gasped in a thin little voice.

"What now, my love?" I asked in trepidation. I will force myself on and into a woman only if it is her clear desire and mutual pleasure is the ultimate goal.

"Please, Carlos my sweet, press on slowly, as gently as you are able my lord. I will have this thing, even though I now feel as if my loins are being rent asunder!"

"My love, I would not cause you pain for any reason," I said, gentling her brow and stroking her hair. "If this is torment to you then I must withdraw."

"No, Carlos, you must not. Proceed, I beg you. I saw the rapture of Marie in my position. The girl is smaller than me, so I will not be gainsaid. If I must pass through briars to reach the fields of clover, then I can bear that. Press on, my love." She leaned back a little, looked at me with her big, dark, tearful eyes, brushed back my hair and kissed me so tenderly. She then slid her hands down my back to my waist, and tried to pull me forward. I relented, and resumed pushing.

The next few moments were a trial for me. Physically, the unaccustomed tightness of my dear Eleanor's sweet cunt was delicious. The sensations were like invading little Marie, only more so. But the clear pain and discomfort she was feeling made my pleasure a secondary thing. All I could feel was tenderness towards this beautiful woman, as for what seemed like hours I edged delicately into her.

And then I was home. Our bodies were pressed together, Eleanor helpless, legs spread wide, doubly impaled, face and body coated with perspiration, smiling with her eyes full of tears as she sat, gripped tightly between two men. Once again, she embraced me and kissed me passionately. Then she half-turned to Rodrigo to share a kiss with him.

"Gentlemen," she said eventually in a slightly choked voice. "You have sheathed your blades snugly within my body. What would you of me now?"

"If you are ready, my love, let us try a little movement."

With that, I lifted her a little from her seat, allowing her to ride up Rodrigo's cock about a hand's breadth, before returning her. A satisfied sigh escaped her lips. I then slowly withdrew a fraction of my own length and returned it. She looked at me, still a little apprehensive, and merely nodded.

We repeated the exercise, this time with a slightly longer journey on both shafts. With further approval from Eleanor, we began a rocking motion that soon had each organ sliding out and then back in through most of its length. Rodrigo's fingers had returned to Eleanor's slit, and the thick, choked, tearful sobs of my difficult entry were soon replaced in her throat by sharp cries of pleasure.

But the movements were tiring for me, and so I had one further, wild idea that could perhaps bring us all to greater pleasure. I halted our thrusts for a moment, had Eleanor wrap her arms and legs around me, and with some effort took her weight while Rodrigo changed position. This elicited more gasps from Eleanor as our cocks moved at strange angles. Then, at my word, Rodrigo and I stood up.

Eleanor squealed loudly. I held her firmly in my arms until Rodrigo and I were steady on our feet, then let her slowly fall back to a position of maximum penetration. Her face was a picture of astonished sexual torment. Her hair was wet and stuck to her face, her big eyes were like saucers and her mouth open in a silent cry. For then, again at my signal, Rodrigo and I lifted Eleanor up, until Rodrigo signalled that he was about to slip out. Then we lowered her down.

Eleanor's cry was wondrous to hear – wanton and distressed at the same time, as two cocks penetrated her simultaneously, stretching both holes in one wild and tantalizing descent onto our twin spikes. We raised and lowered her again and again, and she almost sobbed with the intensity of the sensations.

I called to Marie, who stood spellbound at our side, watching her maman's sweet torture. "Slide your hand between us, Marie. Stroke your maman's slit as you would your own."

The girl was clearly a little surprised at the request, but complied. Rodrigo and I both had our hands full with sliding Eleanor up and down, so Marie's ministrations were essential to take her maman where she needed to go.

Surprisingly, it was Rodrigo who first lost control. "Merde!" he cried, as I felt his body stiffen, and then the pulsing of his rod through the soft, so-stretched membranes of Eleanor's loins as he emptied his seed into her bowels. But this, plus Marie's caresses and my increasingly forceful thrusts seemed to be the trigger for Eleanor. Her cries had become more shrill, rising in pitch, volume and urgency. As the throbbing of Rodrigo's cock in her anus began to subside, I heard her reach a peak, and her scream was both thrilling and terrifying. The fierce contractions of her sweet vagina around my rod told me all I needed to know of the reason for the cry, and I rejoiced in it. My only fear was that some passing traveller might mistake it for a scream of distress and come to investigate.

I waited as long as I dared before pulling back to spend my seed, but Eleanor, to my surprise and dismay, would have none of it. She simply embraced me fiercely, herself rising in the saddle and then driving her own body downwards with some energy. Rodrigo cried out in pain, his senses overloaded by the almost brutal embrace of Eleanor's clutching anus. As for me, I had no recourse but to burst my seed into my darling's womb.

We four stood locked, almost like some strange tableau from a sculptor's studio. Eleanor, slumped between our bodies, now moved only to breathe raggedly. Rodrigo and I flopped our heads onto Eleanor's shoulders and panted in our exhaustion. Only Marie retained her composure, her hand still trapped between our bodies. Slowly, gingerly, we separated. First Rodrigo from Eleanor's nether hole, followed by a stream of warm milky fluid. Marie withdrew her hand, and I bent my knees, allowing Eleanor to place her feet upon the ground. Slowly, delicately, I withdrew, knowing that even semi-hard, my member could cause pain if pulled too rapidly from a vagina that was, like as not, somewhat sore. Another thick dribble of milky fluid followed.

Eleanor was a little unsteady on her feet, and I helped her carefully into the cooling waters of the river to wash away our mutual secretions. "Why would you not allow me to withdraw, my sweet?" I asked as I lovingly ladled water over her sweat-beaded skin with my cupped hands.

"Carlos, I would like your child. I love you, my dearest, and nothing would please me more than to bear you a fine son or daughter, if I am able. When I saw Marie take your seed as she did, I knew that now was the time."

"Yes my dear. I confess that I am a little concerned that I may have fathered more than one child today."

Eleanor smiled. "Do not let that concern you, Carlos. Marie confessed to me only last week that she believes she may already be with child to Rodrigo. It seems that he has made liberal use of both entrances, and she always makes him spend inside her. She, I believe, is consumed with the same desire for Rodrigo as I am for you."

We embraced so softly, standing in the shallows, our wet skin rubbing together thrillingly. "Then marry me, my love," I said at last.

Her eyes filled with tears. "It seems to me, my sweet, that I do little but bring tears to your beautiful eyes!" I said, smiling.

"Would I could weep such tears every day for the rest of my life, my love. I will gladly, most assuredly marry you Don Carlos. And I rejoice and give thanks for the wonderful day you came to my inn at Carcassonne."

Eleanor and I married three weeks later. Rodrigo was my groomsman and Marie, beginning to thicken at the waist, was Eleanor's chief bridesmaid. Two weeks later, our roles were reversed as Rodrigo married Marie.

Marie bore Rodrigo a beautiful daughter, Heloise, blonde as her mother but with her father's dark complexion. Little more than a month later, Eleanor gave me a son, little Louis, fine and strong. In the years that followed, Marie proved fecund, producing three more children, two more girls, Jeanne and little Eleanor, and the longed-for boy who they called Charles. Eleanor conceived again after another year, but lost the child, and I almost lost her in the process. Once she had recovered, we resumed our enthusiastic lovemaking, although for years, until it was clear she could not conceive again and would go through no further risk, I deposited my seed on her belly, between her luscious breasts, in her mouth or on her face, or – frequently – inside her still-tight arse.

Now our children are growing up fast. Young Louis has been courting sweet Heloise, and I believe they plan to marry in the autumn. Judging by the looks they share, and their occasional disappearances together, I suspect that she has already discovered that the boy follows after his father in certain dimensions, and the smile she has worn for some months testifies to my suspicions that she has tested the organ in question and found it more than satisfactory.

We have now established a chain of inns and hostelries along the pilgrims' route. As our fortunes grew, we bought poorly-run premises first in France and then, following the death of the Duke of Bilbao (one cannot be too careful), venturing into Spain. Typically, we would supervise the changes that were needed, hire reliable staff locally, remain on the premises for a few months until things were working well, and then simply return from time to time to inspect and take our share of the profits. It has been a good business, and has served us well.

Marie and Rodrigo are planning to move to Spain next year. I confess that, on the occasions when Rodrigo was away on business, I did reacquaint myself with my younger bedfellow's body from time to time. She stood up well to the ravages of childbirth, though her oh-so-tight little quim never recovered its shape. For that reason, she was ever eager to welcome my larger girth to satisfy that hole, since her husband still preferred the rear entrance which she granted to me on only a few occasions – unsurprisingly, as she always struggled to accommodate me there. On more than one occasion, by accident or her design, I spilled my seed within her womb. I half suspect that young Charles may be mine – ironic, really, that they named him after me.

One the whole, I have been a faithful husband, and Eleanor a faithful wife, though neither of us pries into the other's sexual doings. I know for a fact that Rodrigo has had congress with my wife on at least two occasions since we were wed, and I suspect they were intimate more frequently when I was away purchasing an inn near Nîmes, and Marie was confined with little Eleanor. If they both received pleasure, I have no reason to complain. On my travels I have, from time to time, fallen back into my old habits, and talked my way between a woman's thighs. However, I have avoided the pox and the production of bastards, and as I gave as much pleasure as I received and never ploughed those furrows again, I count it of no importance.

The only occasion when my prick led me to something more than swift gratification was long ago, in an inn in Carcassonne – may God be praised!

12