Card Night at Lenny's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogtom_69
rogtom_69
31 Followers

She slowed, glanced each way then made a beeline across the road stopping her jog only when she reached our fence.

“Hi, sexy. How are your bulbs this morning?”

”The bulbs are great. It’s my taproot that needs a nice deep warm place to flourish.”

She laughed, still glancing around as if to see whether anyone in the street was taking notice of her.

”Hmmmmm. I bet I could take care of that for you. Where’s Lynn this morning?”

I pointed in the general direction of the huge shopping center, out of sight but only ten minutes away. “Shopping. Won’t be back for at least a couple of hours.”

“Couple of hours huh? Oh dear. You could get awfully lonely in that time. You wouldn’t happen to be able to spare a girl a nice glass of cold water would you?”

”Oh I’m sure I could manage that. Come on in.”

The front door had barely slammed shut before she curled herself around me, pressing her pussy mound hard against my cock and wrapping one leg around mine. Her hand cradled the back of my head as she pulled my face to hers, thrusting her eager tongue deep into my mouth. She felt so sexy in her Lycra bodysuit. My hands groped for her big firm tits, their nipples already pushing out like little ripe plums.

We shuffled and stumbled along the hall with me guiding her towards the bedroom as we pulled and tore at each other’s clothes. Luckily her bodysuit was held together with plastic press-studs that popped readily as I tugged at the silky material. It peeled off her like a second skin revealing her wonderfully tanned body beneath. No bra under that sheer cloth. No panties either. She was wearing a bikini style pair of running shorts over the lycra suit otherwise her hungry pussy would have been outlined for all to see as she jogged along the street, but once I had removed these the lycra was her second skin. Now she stood in my bedroom wearing only the skin she was born with, well tanned with no bikini lines at all. My eyes feasted on her smoothly shaved mound where I could just see the top of her pussy’s split like an exclamation mark in the center of the mound. Her full breasts stood proudly each with a huge erect plum-like nipple jutting rigidly out towards me.

I took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and squeezed firmly, rolling them both to and fro as if I was going to screw them off. She gasped and arched her back, her dark, sexy eyes closed, breathing harshly through her open mouth.

“Oh, fuck yes, darling. Oh squeeze them hard.”

A warm hand cupped my balls and slender fingers began teasing my cock. Her body writhed as I began tugging on her nipples, pulling, squeezing and massaging them as if I were trying to milk her. For a moment I worried that I might be hurting her but she moaned, working her hips against my throbbing cock, still being stroked and squeezed by her busy hand, her face serene in sexual pleasure.

”Oh Malcolm, fuck me baby. I want to feel your hot cock deep in my pussy.”

”Mmmmmmm Oh, you sexy bitch! Get on the bed so I can ram my cock in you.”

“I want you to fuck me from behind.” She whispered.

Somehow she wrenched her nipples free without ripping them off though I’m damned if I know how. If she’d had feathers or fur I’d be holding a bunch between my thumbs and fingers. She turned and threw herself forward onto the bed with her feet still planted flat on the floor. Her ass presented itself in front of me, cock high and rounded like a full moon. Wriggling a little and shuffling her feet she opened up her delicious pussy ready for entry. Oh, she looked so beautiful. I took a moment to survey her tight brown button of an ass and the wide wet grin of her willing pussy, breathing in deeply to savor the scent of her.

Sex and fresh sweat mingled with subtle perfume in a strong woman smell that drove me wild. I grabbed her thighs, pulling her ass cheeks apart and thrust my face into the valley, my tongue seeking her pink, sweet tasting cunt. I lapped her like a dog. My tongue shot in and out of her pussy then stroked along her crevice seeking her aroused clit. Once found, I took her clit into my mouth, sucking on it, teasing it with my tongue, and then slobbering upwards to her waiting wet hole again. Somewhere in the mist of ecstasy I heard her moan and scream for more.

”Yes! Yes! Oh, Yes! Oh, suck it, Malcolm, suck my pussy oh fuck oh yes!”

By now my cock was so hard and so damp, so ready for action it ached. My pussy licking had gotten her wetter and wider than I thought possible so I tried slipping a few fingers in. Two fingers at first. Then three. Then a whole handful. My hand slid in all the way over the main knuckles until I was all the way inside of her. Jan moaned and squirmed as I fisted her for a few minutes before withdrawing. There was a wet sucking noise as my hand slipped free and I realized she was absolutely dripping with sweet pussy juice. My hand was slippery with her juices and I began massaging her ass with it, rubbing juice around her tight hole, dipping a finger in and out quickly only as far as my knuckle. God how I wanted to ass-fuck her! She didn’t mind my questing finger; she actually pushed against it as if trying to get it in deeper.

By now I saw her ass was slick with pussy juices and ready for action. I moved into her, putting the head of my cock against her tightest hole, thrusting in gently…just the head.

”Oh, Malcolm! Oh, I’ve never been fucked in there befo...OOOORRR! OH FUCK, YES!”
I sunk my cock in. One smooth push and my shaft slid deep into her ass. I kept pushing until my balls were pushing in between her pussy lips and jamming up tight against her. She was so tight, so warm in there and I could feel her ass contracting, grasping my cock as if in welcome. Slowly I drew back somewhat, then pushed in again. Once more, pulling back, thrusting in…Then I started to fuck her, gently at first, but getting faster and faster. She arched her body up from the bed, bending at the waist until I could see her tits bounce in the dressing mirror opposite the bed. I watched those gorgeous orbs bobbing in time to my thrusts as I fucked myself towards an orgasm.
”Oh, Jan. I want to cum deep in your ass.” I moaned.

”Yes! Yes! Do it! Oh, baby, let me feel you cum in my ass.”

My balls were smacking against her wide open pussy each thrust in and her pussy juice had soaked them until I could actually feel it trickle down my ball bag. I felt that familiar pressure building and knew I would soon shoot my load.

”Ready babe?” I grunted.

”Oh yes, Malcolm. Now. Now. Shoot your cream into me!”

Jan thrust back hard as I came forward and it felt as if I would tear her apart so hard did my cock ram into her. I shot a strong squirt of cum, then another. My cock pulsed again and again as it pumped her ass full of hot, creamy cum.

* * * * * She kissed me inside the doorway before stepping out into the morning sun. Once more in her lycra and running bikini she could have been the Avon lady for all the innocence she exhibited. We were careful not to be too close, nor to touch each other once outside and I merely waved at her as she began jogging back towards her house. I watched her ass as she picked up her pace and didn’t see the blue Rodeo coming up our street until Lynn turned into our drive. At the first crunch of gravel I bent over and picked up the trowel, wiping my brow after a hot morning in the sun, then turned to look at the RV as it came to a halt.

Lynn stepped from the vehicle, not acknowledging me, and walked to the rear to open the tailgate. Several bags of shopping stood inside the back parcel area and at that moment she turned to me, one hand on her hip.

”Well. You going to help me with this stuff?”

I’m not the most sensitive mood detector device on the planet, but I could tell something was pissing her off. Wordlessly I moved to help her by carrying the bags inside for her.

I set the bags on the table. Lynn walked straight through the kitchen and headed for the bedroom. To change, I thought to myself going over in my mind’s eye my ‘cover-up’ in the room just before Jan had left. Yes, I’d straightened the bed and made sure there were no articles of clothing – Jan’s or mine – left lying around. I tried to push it into the back of my mind, concentrating instead on unpacking the bags.

She came into the kitchen, still in her ‘shopping’ clothes. I had unpacked one bag and was starting on the next.

”Did you give Jan an iced tea?”

Someone applied a blowtorch to each ear and my stomach sank as if I was in a high speed lift.

”Jan?” I asked, my voice a little squeaky.

”Yeah, you know. That dark haired bitch that lives just up the road? I saw her leaving the house as I drove up the street.”

”Um. Yes she did visit. Um, no…she didn’t want any tea.”
”No, I bet she didn’t. So tell me. Is she a great fuck?”

I stood as if petrified. I couldn’t move anything. It was as if Medusa herself had glared at me.

”You fucked her, didn’t you? Come on, Malcolm. Her perfume still lingers in the bedroom and I bet that’s not my pussy juice I can smell in there either.”

”Aw, hon. I didn’t mean to…it just sort of happened.”

”Sort of happened huh? But when did it start? I want to know when you two got it on. Today isn’t the first time, is it?”

”Um…”
”Come on Malcolm. At least don’t lie about it. I do want to know.”

”Well…I…that is we….”

By the time I had told Lynn the story we were sitting at the table opposite each other. She hadn’t yelled at me, nor had she cried but just sat there with an attentive look on her face throughout the whole story.

”Toe fucked her with me sitting right next to you. And Lenny sitting next to her? Then fucked her in the kitchen while Lenny and I counted cards. Oh, Malcolm!”

”I’m sorry hon. I just got so carried away, I couldn’t help myself.”

She stared at me, not saying a thing. I began to feel very uncomfortable. Sweat came pouring from me, running down my neck into my shirt.

”What now, Lynn?” I asked in a small voice.

”Nothing now, Malcolm. I am not going to discuss it at all until I have thought it over. In the meantime, aren’t you glad we bought that couch that converts into a bed?”

That’s how it was. I was banished to the couch that converts to a bed that night. I sighed. Just as I’d always suspected. Women have absolutely no sense of humor when it comes to other women.
By the time I got up for breakfast Lynn had showered, dressed neatly and made coffee and toast. I came into the kitchen to see her with a piece of buttered toast in one hand and the telephone in the other.

”About 7-30 tonight then. Ok. Yes, you too. Bye.”

She hit the ‘off’ button and placed the phone on the table nearby, then turned and gave me a radiant smile.

”Good morning ratfink. Guess what? We’re going to Lenny’s for cards tonight.”

My coffee cup hadn’t been filled, but I sort of suspected that would be my job this morning if I wanted coffee. I was surprised that she’d made enough for both of us. I tipped my cup full and sat down with a sigh.

”Lynn, I know you’re mad at me but you’re not going to make a scene at Lenny’s are you?”

”A scene? No. Why would I want to do that? All I want is a nice night playing Canasta with Jan and Len. Boys against girls just like last time.”

She suddenly grinned and leaned towards me. “And I’m not going to wear panties under my dress, but you’ll pretend that you don’t know that. Oh, and no shoes either. I think I’ll go barefooted.”

I stared at her, my mind reeling. “Huh? I don’t get it.”

”No. That’s right…But Lenny might.”

”Lenny?” Now I was truly confused.
* * * * *
Jan met us at the door that evening. She hugged me briefly and kissed my cheek in a way that is quite normal for friends to greet each other. I glanced at Lynn and saw she was watching with a nice, wide smile on her face. She kissed Jan’s cheek and took her hand as we all moved inside.

Lenny had positioned fresh bottles of beer for himself and me, and for the women a nice crisp chardonnay so chilled that the glass was misted on the outside. We took up similar positions as last time with Jan opposite me, and Lynn opposite Lenny. Soon we had buried ourselves in the first hand of Canasta.

It wasn’t long before Jan’s foot began exploring my foot, just teasing me, her toes tickling my instep and traveling midway up my calf. She looked at me over the top of her cards that she held up to cover her secret little smile. I couldn’t help glancing down at Lynn’s lap anticipating her threats to seduce Lenny. As Jan’s foot began its creep up my leg I coughed politely and moved back in my chair, pulling myself out of her reach. She looked startled but didn’t say anything, just pulled her feet back and looked down at her cards.

It was well into our second hand, the girls about 300 points ahead, when I saw Lenny suddenly stiffen in his chair. His eyes flared open and he hissed in a great breath. I saw him flick a glance to Jan and then to me before turning his gaze on Lynn. I clenched my cards and studied my two Queens of spades trying not to look down at Lynn’s feet. Jan looked puzzled at my behavior. I hadn’t tried to goose her with my toes nor stroke her feet under the table and I could tell she was trying to figure what was wrong. Somehow we kept playing and somehow I kept my eyes on the cards trying not to think about the exploration going on under the table right next to me.

I knew the moment that Lenny responded to my wife’s advances. I saw him slip down a little in his chair. His expression became distracted and I noticed he missed a center pickup as he concentrated on his under table activity. Of course, as I was expecting events to happen I did catch a faint whiff of pussy as Lenny parted my wife’s pink pussy lips with his toes. Lynn turned to me smiling and winked. Lenny was studying his cards as if making some monumental decision while Jan was sulking quietly in response to my inattention. Since neither of them were paying me any attention I glanced down at my wife’s lap, prepared to be horrified at seeing her violated by another man.

The first thing I saw was that she had managed to hitch up her skirt without me noticing and now her thighs and pussy were exposed to my view. She had her legs apart with Lenny’s foot massaging her cunt in slow rhythmic movements. Every now and then his big toe would dip into her wet well, stroking inside her pussy and I could see Lynn’s juices glistening on his toenail whenever it popped out for a second. Her woman’s musk smell became more powerful until I was sure even Jan would be able to smell her. Suddenly I realized I had a huge erection and my breathing was deepening as I became more sexually aroused. I was enjoying watching Lenny toe-fuck my wife!

Lynn gyrated her hips a little disguising it as though moving her butt into a more comfortable position. Lenny was biting his bottom lip, his eyes shut in ecstasy still unaware that I was watching everything happening next to me. Oh, fuck! I was getting so aroused. I shuffled forward a little and ran my toe up Jan’s leg, inside her thigh, seeking her hot wet pussy. Her eyes opened wide at my touch and the sulk suddenly dissipated as her mouth stretched in a big grin. I found her warm cunt and realized she had chosen not to wear panties tonight either. That was fine with me. My toes burrowed into her slick pussy as I began rubbing her clit with my foot. Jan responded by planting her foot in my groin and very soon she had worked her toes in under my jocks to massage my cock as she had done last time.

Next to me Lynn was breathing harder, biting her lip so as not to moan. It was an incredible situation where only Jan and Lenny were ignorant of the ‘wife swap’ that was happening due to each trying to make sure the other was unaware of their own infidelity. I noticed Lynn’s eyes travel down to my crutch where Jan’s toes had my cock sandwiched. Jan was stroking me slowly, rhythmically and I could feel a wet spot where my precum was soaking through my shorts. I gave Lynn a look as if to say what-can-I-say? But she just grinned.

“Not a bad card night, huh Malcolm? Don’t you just love Canasta?”

“Mmmmm...I sure do.” I replied. “Especially when we can exchange partners. It makes things so much more interesting.”

Lenny glanced over at me, then at Lynn and I saw he was momentarily confused. He must have stopped massaging because Lynn reached down, grabbed his foot and began moving it herself to re-establish the rhythm. I looked down so that I could watch her working the foot against her pussy totally forgetting that Lenny was no longer looking at his cards. Jan too was looking at me puzzled. She hadn’t noticed anything as yet but I was sure that Lenny knew I was watching him toe-fuck my wife and if he tried to withdraw his foot he failed because Lynn had it firmly in her hand.

”Well, why don’t you tell her?” Lynn said, nodding over at Jan.

I looked at Jan across the table and smiled at her. “It’s okay baby. Lynn knows.”

“Oh Malcolm.” She turned to Lenny, her mouth open to say something but just then her eyes traveled down to his groin where (although I couldn’t see it, I could imagine) Lynn had her toes entangled in his stiff cock. Suddenly Jan laughed. It was a lovely, cheering laugh and she clasped a hand over her tits as she threw back her head to let it out. Her foot hadn’t moved and neither had mine.

“Oh fuck me, you two. That is funny. Oh Lenny. We’ve been had!”

Lenny looked down at his cock. It was out of his shorts and jammed between Lynn’s toes. Then he looked at Jan’s crutch and saw my foot buried in her cunt.

”Fuck me Jan. We’ve been had.”

Now we all started laughing, all with our heads thrown back, roaring at the ceiling. It lasted for a long time but eventually we managed to stop. Lenny reached over and gave Jan a hug, kissing her deeply on the mouth then he stood and came around the table with his hand outstretched. I grasped his offered hand and we shook briefly. With a broad smile he turned to Lynn, sweeping her in his arms, and kissed her, open mouthed, long and hard. Jan came around my side and hugged me to her, her mouth also seeking mine, her tongue slipping in deep. Soon we were exploring each other. Hands groped for tits, for pussy and for cocks as we worked each other up to sexual frenzy.

“Fuck this, people. Let’s adjourn to the bedroom.” Shouted Lenny.

He was already stripping off his clothes as we made our way up the hall so we followed his lead. Bits of clothing flew around the hall as we negotiated it to the bedroom.

* * * * *

Somehow the evening fell into a dreamlike state. I remember Lynn falling on her back, naked onto the bed her legs spread, feet in the air. Her pussy gaped wide like a little bird awaiting a worm. Jan jumped onto the bed, on her hands and knees, her ass trust up and her legs splayed. Lenny and I looked at each other and smiled. Our cocks jutted out in huge erections, balls jiggling as we savored the moment then we dived onto the bed. It was wonderful to feel my hard cock slip deep into Jan’s pussy and hear her moan with pleasure while Lynn watched. It was also exciting to watch as Lenny climbed on top of Lynn and slowly sink his monster shaft into her sweet pussy. I could see it as his purple head parted her damp pussy lips, then his thick shaft vanished as he plunged it into her. Lynn wrapped her legs around Lenny’s ass and both began thrusting against each other. I matched their rhythm, pulling Jan back into me as my cock drilled her hard and fast, my balls banging against her on each stroke.

Sometime during the session we managed to shuffle and twist into new and interesting combinations, each getting more daring as the marathon went on. At one stage I was sucking and licking Jan’s sweet pussy, working on her clit and dipping my tongue in her while Lynn sucked enthusiastically on my hard cock, gripping it in one hand and masturbating me as her tongue and mouth worked on my shaft. At the same time Lenny was fucking Lynn hard while leaning over and kissing Jan passionately.

rogtom_69
rogtom_69
31 Followers