Card Night at Lenny's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogtom_69
rogtom_69
30 Followers

Next I found my cock thrusting deep into Lynn’s ass. She was on her knees; butt in the air with her head down, mouth around Lenny’s thick cock, sucking him in time with my thrusts as I took her from behind. Jan was on Lenny’s face squirming as he tongued her groove, but her face was buried in mine as we tongue kissed passionately. Lenny was also fingering Lynn’s pussy and I could feel him in there every time my cock plunged deep inside her tightest hole.

The big finale came with both girls on hands and knees, side by side. Lenny and I knelt behind them, our cocks deep in their willing pussies. Mine in Jan’s and Lenny’s in Lynn’s. Both of us grasped hips, pulling our partner hard against us, driving our cocks in deep then we began fucking hard and fast. Cocks slid in and out in a blurring motion as girls squealed and moaned, their tits bouncing and jiggling in time to the thrusts. I felt my orgasm coming and pulled my cock out, rubbing it vigorously with one hand.
”Oh baby, turn over.” I moaned. Jan spun around on the spot so that she lay on her back legs apart, mouth open in ecstasy. My eyes drank in her beauty. Her beautiful, kissable mouth, large creamy tits with their plum like nipples and her perfect pink pussy slightly agape.
Lenny pulled his big monster out of Lynn’s pussy and used hand pressure to get her to roll over as well until she, too lay on her back. Her tits weren’t as big as Jan’s but they were lovely, conical and tipped with hard little nipples that begged to be sucked. Her eyes turned to look at me hovering over Jan…

…and I shot my load high into the air. A perfect arc of hot, white cream squirted from my cock. I felt my hot organ spasm again and again, each jerking contraction sending a generous dollop of jism flying up and over her. The first load of sticky cum landed on her mound and began trickling down the crack of her pussy, running around her clit. The shots that followed splashed down on her belly, across her nipples, down her ribs and all over as I rocked back and forth.

As Lynn watched me covering Jan with my cum, Lenny grunted and thrust his hips forward. We all watched as he began pumping hot cum in all directions, covering Lynn’s pussy, midriff and tits in much the same way I had done to Jan. At the last minute he thrust his cock back inside Lynn’s pussy and released two more powerful shots of spunk deep inside her. I couldn’t match that as my cannon had run out of steam.

Lenny and I sat back on our haunches totally drained and exhausted by that mammoth fuck session. We were panting like old draught horses but the girls obviously had not yet had enough.

”Oh, Lynn. I’m sorry I fucked Malcolm behind your back, honey. I didn’t know what else to do. I just wanted his cock so bad.”

”Shhhh. It’s ok.” Lynn whispered, placing her finger on Jan’s mouth. “I was mad at you when I found out yesterday, but the way things turned out I’ve got to thank you.”

Jan smiled and put her arms around Lynn, who did likewise to Jan. They looked at each other a long time, then Lynn bobbed forward and kissed Jan on the lips. Before we knew it, the two girls embraced and their kissing became more intense as they pressed together mixing the cum stains on their bodies together. Legs entwined and asses began moving in slow rhythm.

”Um, Lenny?”
”Yes Malcolm.”

”You thirsty?”
”You bet.”
”Ok. I’ll have a beer. Your shout, I think.”
We backed off the bed, our eyes glued on the two women now busy finger fucking each other and licking cum off each other’s bodies. Silently we closed the bedroom door on our way out to the kitchen. Theirs was going to be a long session and we still had a canasta game to finish with lots of beer to drink.

THE END
© 2002
RogTom

rogtom_69
rogtom_69
30 Followers