Card Shark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turned
Turned
225 Followers

"Yes, honey," I moaned.

She slapped me hard on my ass, "Say it like you mean it!"

"Yes!" I screamed.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I like being fucked in my ass!"

"In your what?"

"I like being fucked in my pussy!" I corrected myself to her liking.

She fucked me mercilessly, pounding me hard and fast with deep strokes, one hand firmly gripping my hair and the other smacking my ass as she made me repeatedly confess to what a sissy I was, to how much I loved being her bitch, and how much I loved her big cock in my pussy. She made me beg her to fuck me harder, beg her not to stop, beg her to spank my ass, beg her to show me what a little bitch I was. I wondered if she would ever tire of this, I wondered if I ever would either.

She made me crawl up on the bed, lay on my back and spread my legs for her so she could fuck me face to face. She continued to pound my "pussy" tenaciously. Now I had to look her in the eyes as she stole my man hood and made me more and more her bitch, emasculating me with every thrust. She spit on me, slapped me, made me tell her I loved it. "Yes I love being your bitch! I love the way you fuck my pussy!" I said it over and over at her command and I meant it more and more each time I said it. She manipulated me and made me what she wanted me to be so easily.

She stopped only when she felt like it, and when she pulled out of me I rolled off the bed and onto my hands and knees and began to kiss and lick her feet as she removed the strap on. She hadn't ordered me to do this but was pleased by it none the less.

"Can I please cum now?" I pleaded with her.

"You've been a good little bitch, I think you've earned an orgasm now. But I have to cum first," She stated.

"How can I make you cum? Tell me, I'll do anything!" I insisted.

She laughed, "You CAN'T make me cum, remember? That's why you're a sissy bitch." She reached down beside the bed and retrieved another large dildo. "This is what a real mans cock looks like. This is what makes me cum. It touches me in places your useless little cock can't even reach."

She laid down on the bed, parted her legs and started pleasuring herself with her hand, rubbing her clit and stroking her crease, eventually inserting a few fingers inside. Soon after, she took the large dildo and slid it inside of herself slowly, bucking her hips and moaning as she did MY job all by herself.

"Can I help you?" I asked, hopefully.

"Just stand there and watch for now. You've never seen me feel real pleasure before. This is what it looks like when I'm NOT faking it," She teased me.

Rock hard I stood there and suffered the indignity of watching a toy please my woman like I never could. And she periodically reminded me of my short comings while she pleasured herself, with pointed comments such as, "Don't you wish your pathetic little cock could do this for me?" and "This feels SO much better than your sorry ass little dick".

Finally, as she came closer to a climax going to town on herself with the toy that had replaced my dick, I got an invitation to join.

"I'm going to come soon. Come lick my hole while this big cock fucks me," She instructed.

I positioned myself sideways under her raised legs so I could lick her asshole for her without disrupting the motion of her hand thrusting the dildo in and out of her pussy, her juices were dripping down on to my tongue. Her moans increased with the rapidly growing decibels of her moans, the thrusts of her wrists faster and more violent, she gave it to herself rough, and my tongue probed her ass ever more vigorously trying to match her tempo until I felt her tense, shiver, shriek, and hit her peak.

She handed me her fuck toy and ordered me to lick it clean while she laid there momentarily content, staring at me as I licked her pussy juices from the dildo without saying anything.

Finally I set it down and asked again, "Honey, can I cum now, please? I can't take this!"

"I went our entire marriage without an orgasm, I think you can wait just a little longer. It's coming," She said coldly.

"Please?" I pleaded mildly, almost afraid to let my plea become audible.

"First, I think you need a shower, bitch. You're a dirty girl. Follow me," She gripped a handful of my hair and pulled me behind her, ordering me to crawl on my hands and knees as she led me to the bathroom.

She instructed me to take of my bra and stockings and kneel in the bathtub, facing her.

"You've been a good little bitch today. I'm going to give you a treat," She said. Holding her breasts in her hands, she lowered them to my lips, and told me to suck her nipples.

I wantonly licked and sucked her big round areolas for as long as she would allow, as she gently scratched my back with her long manicured nails. She pulled them away from my lips all to soon, but replaced them with her soft lips, pressing them against the corner of my mouth.

She gripped my hair firmly, holding my head in place, while the other hand reached under me and teased my aching balls with her nails. "Would you like a kiss, sweetie?" She asked in a breathy tone.

"I would DIE to kiss you," I breathed heavily.

"I'm sorry...you're just too much of a sissy for that," She said icily as she withdrew her hot breath from my face and proceeded to give me a couple of good slaps across the face. "Stick out your tongue."

I did as told, and she carefully dropped a wad of her spit onto my tongue as a substitute for her kiss. "Thank you," I said, without even knowing why. Tempting me with her sweet kiss and denying me was the cruelest thing she'd done yet. I burned for her affection.

Still she smiled at my obvious torment. "Are you ready for your special treat, bitch?"

"I'm more than ready," I panted, praying that my orgasm would finally be given.

She raised one leg up and planted a foot on the edge of the tub. Manipulating me with a fist full of my hair she positioned me where she wanted me. "Time for your shower, you dirty little bitch."

She parted her pussy lips with her free hand and I felt a steady stream of her warm piss hit my chest.

"Do you like the way my hot piss feels on your body, bitch?" She immediately asked.

"Yes, honey."

"Stick your face in it, bitch!" Still gripping my hair she pushed my face into the stream and held it there until she was finished. "I'm disappointed, you didn't even open your mouth. Why?"

"I...I don't know," I responded timidly.

"I want you to taste it. Clean me with your tongue, bitch." She pulled my face closer to her snatch, a few remaining drops of her golden juice still dripping from her. "Since you love licking me where I shit so much, now you can lick me where I piss. Clean me up good bitch, or no orgasm for you!"

As commanded, I stuck out my tongue and licked away at her pee hole as she parted her lips for me, consuming what was left of her hot piss. "Thank you," I told her instinctively, now trained to know that every thing she made me do required a thank you.

"For?"

"Thank you for letting me taste your piss."

"Clean your self up, bitch," She commanded as she closed the shower curtain.

"But what about my orgasm?" I droned.

"Stop bothering me about it, you'll get it!" She barked back.

I felt like she'd been using me forever, even though it had been just shy of 90 minutes since I'd returned to the hotel, but I was in dire need of a release. As I started a hot shower and began to clean my self up I contemplated just giving myself a release on my own. But what if she really was going to give me one? If I did it myself she would surely know, as there wouldn't be much left. I resisted the urge and finished my shower quickly hoping that it would finally be time for my release.

Once I dried myself off, I looked down at the silk thigh-highs laying on the bathroom floor. Better put them back on, I figured. As I slid the silky stockings up my legs I felt the same bitter feeling of humiliation I'd felt the first time she made me put them on.

I stepped out of the bathroom naked but for the thigh highs with butterflies in my stomach, anticipating the further humiliation of her seeing me looking like a sissy and wondering what else she had in store for me before I could cum.

My heart sank a little as I found her on the bed watching TV, fully clothed. No sexy, slutty, little outfit this time, she had on long pants and a conservative shirt that revealed nothing. The only part of her that remained exposed were her bare feet. My humiliation now grew even further.

Here I was naked in some womens stockings, and she was fully clothed with nothing sexually suggestive at all in her appearance. At least when she'd been naked it had felt like we were both taking part in some sexually deviant game, but now she looked like the conventionally normal girl next door and I looked like some sissy pervert. And what made it worse was I was still dying to expel my load while she appeared to be completely uninterested in me or anything sexual at all at this point. She glanced over at me, smiled, and then silently laughed, and I wanted to curl up in a ball and hide in a corner.

"Come here, bitch," She beckoned me to the side of the bed. She laughed again, this time aloud. "You really are pathetic, you know that? Not just because you have a tiny little dick that can't please a woman. But because no REAL man would never let his wife do the things to him that I just did to you. You should feel embarrassed and ashamed...do you?"

"Yes," I lowered my head.

"And I see you put on your pretty little stockings again. I didn't even tell you to do that!" She started to laugh again. "You must like wearing them. Do they make you feel like a pretty girl?"

She paused as if expecting a reply, but I didn't answer.

She pulled out her cell phone, pointed it at me and laughed, "That's a great picture of you all pretty in your stockings."

"What? You're taking pictures!?" I harped nervously.

"I've GOT to send this to everyone I know," She said, amused.

"But hooooneeey!" I whined.

"I just wanted to teach you a lesson today. I wanted to let you know that I was going to be fucking other men from now on and make you understand why. I really hadn't planned on turning you out into a little sissy girl, but you made it SO easy!" She laughed. "Not once did you ever attempt to stand up for yourself and TRY to be a man, you just let me make a BITCH out of you! So you must really want to be a girl, is that it? Do you like being my bitch? Is it easier for you than being a man? Well?"

Too humiliated to speak, I didn't answer and she quickly lost her patience. She sat up, reached over and grabbed my cock and balls, squeezing them firmly in her hand. She pulled me by my junk, forcing me closer onto the bed with her until I was kneeling right beside her. She released my cock and then forced me down onto my stomach so I was laying across her lap. She pulled my wrists behind my back and I felt handcuffs being clamped down on both of them.

"I'm tired of asking you questions and not getting good answers, bitch," She said giving me a brutally hard smack on my bare ass. "Now answer the question, do you want to be a girl?" She spanked my ass again.

"No!" I whined.

"No? Then why do you like wearing womens lingerie?" SMACK.

"I don't!" SMACK

"Don't lie to me! Why are you laying here in my stockings if you don't like it?" SMACK

"I thought you wanted me too!" I got spanked hard again.

"What I want is a real man who knows how to fuck me! Do you think I want to be married to a sissy like you who wants to be a girl?" SMACK.

"No!" SMACK.

"Don't you think you owe me an apology?" SMACK.

"I'm sorry!" SMACK.

"Sorry for what? For being a sissy who wants to be a girl?" SMACK.

"Yes!" She spanked me again so hard I felt like my ass was on fire.

"Yes? But I thought you just said you DIDN'T want to be a girl? Fucking LIAR!" SMACK.

"But I thought..." SMACK. "Ouch! That fucking hurts!"

"Oh does that hurt, sissy? I'll stop when you start telling me the truth! Admit that you want to be a girl!" SMACK.

"But I don't! I want to be your husband and have sex with you like a normal man!" SMACK.

"Liar! You had plenty of time to try and do that and you didn't! You wanted me to turn you out like the little sissy you are! Admit it!" SMACK.

"Ok!" I cried incredulously, my ass now numb. She smacked my already burning ass again. SMACK.

"Ok what? Are you ready to admit that you're a girl?" SMACK.

"Yes, I'm a girl!" SMACK.

"And you stopped trying to have sex with me because you wanted to be turned into a sissy!" SMACK.

"Yes! I wanted to be your sissy!" SMACK.

"And because you wanted me to find other men to fuck me because you're not a man!" SMACK.

"Yes!"

"Yes what? Don't give me generic answers!" SMACK.

"I wanted you to fuck other men because I'm not a man!" SMACK.

"What are you then?" SMACK.

"I'm a sissy!" SMACK.

"What else?" SMACK.

"I'm a girl!" SMACK.

What else?" SMACK.

"I don't know!"

"You're my bitch!" SMACK.

"Yes! I'm your bitch!" SMACK.

"You've always wanted me to make you my sissy bitch, isn't that right?" SMACK.

"I've always wanted you to make me your sissy bitch!" SMACK.

"Well now you are bitch. Thank me for it!" SMACK.

"Thank you for making me your bitch!" SMACK.

"You love being my sissy bitch don't you?" SMACK.

"Yes I love being your sissy bitch!" SMACK.

"Say it again." SMACK.

"I love being your sissy bitch!"

"Again." SMACK.

"I love being your bitch!" SMACK.

"That's sweet of you to say," She finally ceased her merciless spanking and rubbed my red cheeks to help ease the pain. "Do you really LOVE being my bitch?"

"Yes, I love being your bitch so much. Thank you," I panted. To say anything else was to invite more pain and I was well past my limit. At that moment I would have told her I was a one-legged pink elephant if she'd insisted.

"There, that wasn't so hard admitting the truth was it?"

"No..." I said, out of breath and still wincing from the pain. It would have been pointless to argue that she had made me say all of those things.

I felt the cuffs being released from my wrists and I immediately crawled away to the edge of the bed and began to rub my sore ass. She produced another large dildo, seemingly out of nowhere, and set it beside me.

"I want you to show me how much you love it," She stated plainly, staring at me with an amused look on her face.

"Love what?"

"Love being my bitch. Love being a sissy. LOVE being a girl," She stated. "I think that deep down, you want to be as much of a slut as I am. I want you to show me that I'm right. Now you show me how much you like to suck cock, SLUT. Put on a good show for me."

I picked up the dildo and examined it, not really sure what to do with it on my own. I tried to recall all of the porno scenes I had watched with women giving blowjobs. I didn't know what she would do to me next if I didn't put on a good show for her, and I didn't want to find out.

She got comfortable lying on her side, her head resting on her hand, as she watched me start taking long slow licks up and down the shaft of the dildo.

"You really look like you enjoy doing that," She said.

"I do. I love to suck cock," I knew exactly what she wanted me to say, but wanted to vomit when I said it.

I opened wide and inserted the toy into my mouth and slid it in and out slowly, looking my wife in the eyes as I did. I couldn't tell if she was turned on by it or laughing at me inside but her face definitely showed interest.

"I always get so horny when I have a big cock in my mouth," She said, "Does sucking cock make you horny too?"

I nodded, as I sucked it a little faster.

"Let me see you play with your pussy while you do that," She insisted.

I laid back and spread my legs, reaching between them with my other hand, I began to rub my hole as I fed myself the big plastic cock. I looked over at her and saw her eyes were fixated on me. The humiliation of doing this in front of her made me sick to my stomach. I slid a finger into my ass and began to fuck myself as I continued to deep throat the toy, and my wife began to vocalize her nasty thoughts about it, calling me dirty names and telling ME how muchI was enjoying it.

"You're sucking that cock so good you make me want to go out and find a man to put me on my knees and shove his cock down my throat," She said, "Maybe I'll find one for both of us so you can see what's like to suck a real one. You'd like that wouldn't you, you slutty little sissy bitch? To get a nice hot load of cum in your mouth?"

"Mmmm hmmmm," I muttered half heartedly with the fake one buried almost down to my tonsils.

"I know you will when it happens, But the best part is when they push it inside of you and fuck you hard, like you're nothing but a piece of meat. Let me see you fuck yourself with that big dick, bitch," She commanded.

As instructed, I rolled over onto my hands and knees, reached behind me with the dildo in hand and rubbed it against my ass. Eager to assist me, she grabbed the lube and poured it on my hole and the dildo. I worked the lube inside slowly with the dildo and then pushed it in me slowly.

"That's right, work that pussy, bitch. I want to see you take it all," She egged me on.

Inch by inch it went in and I began to fuck myself as she watched intently.

"Does that cock feel good in your pussy?" She asked.

"Yes I love this big cock in my pussy," I moaned.

"You're a nasty little slut, aren't you?"

"Yeah I'm a nasty little fuck slut!" I said with more enthusiasm than intended.

"You want to see me get fucked like a nasty little fuck slut too, don't you?"

"Yes, honey! I want you to get all the big cock you can handle!" I was getting too horny to remember my jealousy.

"Don't you just love being a naughty girl?" She said, smiling big.

"I love being a naughty girl. A dirty, slutty girl!" I moaned loader. My pulse beat wildly as I fucked myself harder. I felt myself beginning to enjoy it. I couldn't seem to fuck myself hard enough!

She slapped me hard on my ass. "You're fucking that little pussy good, sweetie. What a good little bitch you are!"

"Thank you! Spank me harder, please!" I cried. "I want to be a good little bitch for you! I love this big cock in my pussy! I love being a naughty girl! I want big cock in my pussy every day! I want to suck cock and swallow cum and be your sissy bitch all the time. I want you to use me, honey! I love being your bitch!" I went off on an unplanned rant and couldn't believe the words that had just came out of my mouth!

"Woah! Where did That come from?" She was as surprised as I was. "Slow down now bitch, I don't want you to wear your little virgin pussy out just yet," She grabbed my wrist to stop me from fucking myself. "Just hold it there for a moment. I want you to lay on your side now, but don't let that cock out of your pussy."

I slid over to the center of the bed on my left side, my right hand holding the dildo in place. She slapped a handcuff on my left hand, then taking control of the dildo from me, had me raise my right hand up by my left as she cuffed them together through the head board.

I felt her lay down behind me, her fully clothed body pressing closely against my naked skin. I felt some more lube quirt onto my engorged hole and she began to work the dildo in and out of me ever so slowly.

"Well I'm glad you finally admitted what you are, sweetie. Now our friends won't look at me like this is my fault. I'm just being a good wife and giving my sissy husband what he, or should I say SHE, wants," She mused, as she made love to my man pussy slowly with the dildo.

Turned
Turned
225 Followers