All Comments on 'Cards with My Sister'

by Falling4U

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dutch513dutch513about 12 years ago

not bad good story hope you do more .

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
A decently written

and realistic story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not good

a bit to fast and unrealistic siblings that drift apart the way you describe do not get back together. if anything the problems with the mother and sisters husband would drive them apart more this reads like a fantasy not fiction more like i wish it happened this way not it really happened this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You've never done it

with a post-menopausal woman (She's 57, you say.), or you'd know they don't have the juices that teenagers and 20-somethings have. A delightfully sexy story, and all that, but they really, REALLY need a tube of K-Y or a jar of Albolene. The card game is a good gimmick to move the story along, but even a strip-tease is not going to make a woman of almost 60 flow like she did when she was 16 or 18. And yes, I know about it: I'm 67.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
WOW

Your are so a breath of fresh air. I would love to have them continue this. Incest romance is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
All women are not equal!

My 65 year wife is a squirter! Post-menopausal and all, she is wetter now than when we married 30 plus years ago. Just a touch of the fingers and she flows like a river. Shouldn't assume your experience is all there is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Your story is quite similar to an experience that I had when I played cards with my sister...... I would be keen to read your sisters side of the story also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Room for improvement

Nice English style, but don't hint at future events or situations. Also don't admit that the man was overweight. A heavy woman can be sexy, a heavy man can not. Also the term 'spongy pussy' isn't sexy. Next story make them younger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
rewarding story.

it nice to know older brother and sister make love, itnot just the 18 with older sisbling,

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sis

Me and my sister went to a party at our cousins house.They lived in the country.So we had to drive a long time.So we started partying with every one and after a couple hours people started leaving .My sister said let's get fucked up.So we started doing shots of liquor and beer.We did so many shots she could barely walk.We got in the car and left.So while I was driving. For a half hour.She said I have to piss.I said you have to wait.She said mother fucker if you don't stop now I'm going piss in your mouth.I said sure you will.I said I would love you to.She said to pull over and I will.Then if you piss in my mouth Im going to piss in yours.She said won't be the first time.I said you like it.She said ya.It turns me on.So I found this back road and I pulled over by the trees.I said let's go..She got out and told me lay down.I did and she squatted over my mouth and she started pissing I never done it before and I started liking it.She piss all she had So I told her don't move.I have to wipe it.She said go ahead.Then I pulled her closer to my mouth and started licking her cunt real good and she just said lick your sister good.licked her so good she came twice and I started licking her ass real good and she said deeper I was licking the inside her ass so good she came again.When I was done she said its my turn.I said show what kind of slut you really are she said you know that I'm a dirty bitch.And from now on me and you are going to be dirty brother and sister and where going to piss on each other and lick our asses from now on.I said let's do it all the time.She said that your going to be my lover for ever.Then I said I have to piss and she open her mouth and I piss all of it.in.And then she started licking my ass real good and I loved it.Then she put two fingers in and started fucking me.She said you like it.I said ya.She said let's go to my house and we both can suck and fuck each other I said ok.And we did.Then When we were done.I said you still want to do it all the time she said yes.I told her that she would have to share me with someone else.She said who.I told her the guy that I been sucking and fucking for a long time.She said your a fuckin Fag.I said yes.She said who is it.I told her it a black guy with a huge cock.She said how long have you suck black guys off.I said the last 20year's.I told her that I only suck and get fucked by black guys.She said you really love black guys and that's all.I said I love having a black guy doing me.She said that I always wanted to be fucked by a black guy.Well you want to start doing it with me all the time.Me and you can do black guys together and love it.She said I Would love it.that me and you stay together as lovers and we both do black guys together and then go home and love and lick each other clean.I said I love you and she said I love you too.and were still doing it and it's been over ten years already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous