All Comments on 'Careful, I Am a Virgin'

by samloverboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 13 years ago
Sweet

It appears that this story is at least partially true.

It was sweet that she wanted to share with you, and that you refrained from doing something that she would regret.

For future stories, please consider using editor tools (grammar and spelling checkers) and maybe even a human editor so that the reader is not distracted by spelling and grammar errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
its great

its very intrusting and might be true story. Keep posting you another experiences with Dina if possible give us a treat by posting her pic also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

it did sound very true to me. it was nice of you to keep her as a virgin. Is there more to the story? I sure hope there is.I'm sure she wants and needs a good fucking. beats me how a girl can get close and not take it all. Please write some more you do it very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Woulds really like to read more about Dina. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Hot

I think it is a very hot story. I agree with previous reader it might be partially true.

Are we going to see a part 2 where he pops her cherry?

eaglemonkeaglemonkabout 13 years ago
Nice sexie Story

I liked your Story and that you showed respect zu Dina culture but maybe she decide zu liv with him.I think both love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story is it real?

I like so much. it must be a real story or has some reality in it.

In any case I really enjoyed

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She Really Was a Virgin

So a description of that heavenly intact hymen would have been great, especially as you described the rest of her female anatomy in great, erotic detail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great one

I fell in love with Dina!!

tohnotohnoalmost 9 years ago
lovely

lovely

tohno

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous