Caregiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

I see the face for a split second, until I blink and then it's gone, there was no warmth from his breath, there was no noise of him slipping away in the millisecond it took for me to blink. He wasn't there to begin with, but there had been the voice. A burning knowledge there had been a person fills me. Not wishing to let him get away I leap to my feet, pulling my panties partly up my legs in the process and hobble into the kitchen, hands getting my panties the rest of the way up.

I peer left and right as I go into the kitchen, nobody is standing besides the grungy pink fridge, the rickety looking wooden cart in the middle of the kitchen not hiding anyone behind it and the once white now grey stove isn't large enough to fit in. The back door is shut I check to be sure it's locked just in case, then move toward the swinging door for the dining room. Peeking around the door I see nobody in there then I hear timid little footsteps above me.

Not wishing to brave the dining room again I head back through the kitchen, eyes scanning the room again as I go, nobody behind the sawhorses with a couple planks on them in the middle and the door is still shut, the faded yellow fridge still not having anyone crouched next to it. I hurry through the doorway into the living room, the timid little footsteps now on the stairs.

I can hear the distinct crinkling made by little kids in footed jammies now and I relax with an audible whoosh of my breath it's only Michael. With the breathless eagerness of youth he whisks down the steps before grabbing onto the last post for a leaning turn to crash into me. His arms wrapped around my waist he leans back and stares up at me, his mouth open breathing hard a lopsided grin on his face.

"Bessy can I have a glass of wa-wa?"

"Of course you can booba come on let's get you a glass," I say grabbing him up in my arms.

Putting him down on the black granite center island I fetch a glass and fill it in the sink. A sudden hiss makes me freeze, hand reaching for the faucet to turn it off. I don't know how long I stand there frozen in place but the glass is overflowing by the time I even dare to turn. Still not having enough bravery to look up though, my eyes sweep the floor of the kitchen. Seeing nothing besides the center island my eyes look higher, there is nothing there but Michael perched atop the black granite, hands stretched toward me impatiently waiting for his glass of water.

Dumping out half the glass, as I do it the water turns off with a gurgle freeing me up to turn and give Michael his glass, my mind frantically trying to puzzle out what hissed. Gulping for water, then air, he finishes the glass in three gulps, gives it back to me, leaps from the island, and dashes back upstairs. Glass safely stowed in the sink I walk back into the living room, desperate for a nice orgasm.

Oh heck who am I kidding? I'm just desperate for an orgasm if Michael had an older brother I'd be busy seducing him. Damp panties pulled off this time, book again in hand with fingers already entering moist territory, I lose myself in the saucy naughty story of a widowed ranch gal and her hunky stable hand, going about the daily affairs of a ranch woman in the old west and dreaming lustily about the events of last night.

At least that is what I am supposed to be doing instead I am thinking lustily of the schooner I entered in the dining room, the black pit eyed man that was going to take me, against my will, yet so very much not against my will. Again I can feel the hands and tentacles and claws of his crew on me, holding me open for him, my pussy leaking for him. At some point I stopped reading the book instead one hand between my legs, the other caressing my breast eyes half closed thinking, picturing, feeling that moment just before he would have invaded me.

My hands are a blur of motion I am so close I am going to go over and have that orgasm finally. I can feel it rushing toward me, barreling over everything on its rushed journey to the center of me. My breath is coming fast in gasps I'm almost there, just one moment more then a feeling, like something just brushed across my chest, pushing the orgasm back a little, but with my eyes half open I can tell there is nothing there. Nothing flitted across my chest, so my hands never slowed, if anything they increased tempo.

I'm to close now, I'm not stopping for anything, that bug can brush up against my legs all it wants, I will have my orgasm. I'm so low in the chair now, the only thing keeping me up are my quaking knees. My fingers hitting every single have to be touched point, my orgasm so incredibly close. I just know it's going to wash over me any moment now. I'm moaning and gasping and breathing fast and holding it, somehow I am doing all of that with my fingers going it seems like a million miles a second, my orgasm is just there, it's going to crest I'm going to scream. I can feel it beginning to wash all over me, and then what the heck was that?

There is something out the window, must be a person but I can't quite make them out. Everything comes crashing to a halt with the realization that there is someone watching. Yet it's not outrage that I'm being spied upon, and it's not embarrassment that someone has caught me playing with myself. It's not even fury that they just had to be seen right before I had that most wanted and anticipated orgasm it's elation that there is someone to have sex with. I know I should have been mad, or upset at least that someone was watching, I should be thinking that at least it had better not be an underage child, it is just an excitement that there is a person I can grab pull inside and strip us both naked for hot sex.

I get up, not bothering to fix my clothing, signaling for the stranger to head for the door or inside, smiling the whole time as I move to the door and pull it wide open. There is no one there at the door, stepping out still not bothering to at least cover myself a little I look over the porch, there is no one. Walking off the porch I check in the bushes, not a soul, no footsteps, at least not big obvious ones.

I give up and head for the door when I hear something that makes me freeze, then dash for the bushes again. A door shut in the house followed by footsteps on the stairway. I don't how I managed it but somehow I did. By the time that sixteen year old hunky boy almost a man but not quite reached the door my clothes are fixed at least enough to cover what I shouldn't be showing to him.

"Beth what are you doing outside in the bushes?" His face curled up into a puzzled question mark making him much cuter than he was already.

"I thought I saw someone out on the porch, now somebody had best get inside and back in bed before his parents come home. It's my butt on the line after all, and you are not old enough to get in trouble over," I tell him as I walk up the steps, my hips moving a little extra.

Unable to help myself my hand caresses his cheek before grabbing him gently by the chin and making him look at me.

"Now go on get back in bed before your folks get back."

"Yes'm," he says after taking a deep breath before turning swiftly and dashing back upstairs.

Thoughts of him and the shape seen through the window are quickly forgotten as I again sit in the chair. My body fervently wishing to continue my play, my mind fighting back and finally wins, I just can't seem to get any peace of enough length to orgasm in this house. Somehow managing to chase thoughts of the black eyed man from my thoughts, I pick up my math book and try to puzzle out the equations.

I can't get very far into solving the first equation before my thoughts are rushing back to sex. In all of those symbols and numbers I see different positions, there is a missionary, there is a doggy, that one looks like a standing doggy. I don't know when but I become aware that one hand is between my legs rubbing up and down my lips.

Sliding one finger in, palm resting atop my mound I lean back in the chair, other hand coming to rest on my breast. Pulling my shirt up as I slide a second finger in, I'm really getting into this now. I know I gotta hurry they will be coming home soon, maybe half an hour. With a moan I have a pre orgasmic tremor, I'm so close, so eager, so in need of this orgasm. I can feel it, coming closer and closer I'm not stopping this time, I'm going to have one major orgasm. Finally it's here, it's washing over me, my back is arching, I'm going to have to scream my joy any moment now, I can hear little Michael rolling over in his sleep.

Then I gotta sit bolt upright, I hear a window, and footsteps. My orgasm forgotten with a sudden crushing fear for the babe in my care, grabbing up the maglight forgotten so long ago I rush for the steps, trying hard to be quiet. Halfway up the steps I realize I should be loud and start stomping and yelling out about how I'm calling the cops. Hoping whoever is up here will run because dangit my cell phone is in my purse.

Maglight clutched to me as a club I reach the top of the stairs turning right because that's where the footsteps had come from. I move down the hall the short distance to the master bedroom, I pause to check the tiny bathroom across from the bedroom before turning to face it. Heart pounding as my hand reaches for the door then with a quick turn I push, the door swings wide revealing an empty bedroom.

Darting my head in to look besides the door I reach out and flip the light switch, no light. Cursing silently I turn the maglight on and inspect the room, nobody in sight, the window is shut. I would run madly for Michael's room except I can hear him moving about a little and making little baby noises just like he's been most of the night. I stand there flashing the light about, puzzled for a second looking over the still immaculately made bed when I realize, this is a tall bed perhaps there is an intruder under the bed.

Swiftly I get down and flash the light under the bed well, not immediately, I have to scoot forward to pull the bed skirt up before under the bed is awash in light. Nobody there, nobody scooted out from under while I was pulling up the skirt. Even more puzzled than before, no way somebody had managed to be elsewhere up here I get up on my knees leaning over the foot of the bed.

Right about the time I realize that somebody could be in the closet, there are hands on me. Caught totally off guard while standing up, my head is shoved into the bed, the maglight rolls off the bed and skitters to the wall before stopping, the stranger's hands are all over me, at least the one not holding my head to the bed. There I am bent over a bed, my butt up in the air, no panties and a person I don't know holding me down, one hand exploring my body.

The wandering hand reaches my skirt, rubbing over my thigh before ducking under the fabric and slowly moving up my bare thigh. All of my frantic attempts to dislodge this person cease as his hand moves up my bare thigh, at first on the outside then sliding around behind then between. I can't explain it, but my body is on fire with hot burning passionate lust for sex. As the hand reaches my hips there is a grunted, "Nice," from above and behind me, I swear it sounded just like Rob.

"Rob is that you? Darnit get off me the parents are coming home in like a half hour, you can come back to my dorm and we can get all hot and heavy." I try to sound all sexy though I'm sure I sound like a scared woman.

He doesn't let me up though instead the hand between my legs withdraws for a brief time before pulling my skirt over my butt. It doesn't hit me for a second what is going on, not until the hand moves to the small of my back and a cock is pressing at me.

As the fleshy spear starts entering me I try to move enough to dislodge him, but with his hand pressed to the small of my back all I manage is to rotate my hips on his length as he slides it in, which makes me moan in pleasure. Despite my predicament of having a strange man entering me, the feel of cock inside of me is sending sparks of pleasure to my core.

I can feel each bump and ridge on this intruder, each one sending even more pleasure into me. By the time he enters me fully, my thighs are awash with my juices and I can do nothing but bury my face into the comforter and moan my pleasure. When he starts thrusting, my hands reach out grabbing up big handfuls of comforter and sheet beneath.

Each thrust sending shivers up and down my spine, more juices seeping out around his length, I cry my pleasure out into the comforter hoping Michael doesn't hear me before turning my head to the side, breath coming in gasps. The maglight apparently has rolled to the wall facing across the bed and I see on the wall the man behind me, or rather his shadow enlarged by the distance from him to the wall.

I can't tell for sure, but I just know it is Rob. He has come out to the house to get some of me. Though why he took so long to come in, or why he hadn't come to the door is beyond me. The friction of his magnificent tool sending me closer and closer to one massive orgasm, I just have to turn my head a little farther and try to reason with him.

"Rob stop hun, you need to wear a condom I'm fertile," I manage to get out in between my gasps at his every pump.

"Good," is all he says though I can't turn my head far enough to look back and see him.

I'm sure it's his voice, though for the life of me I don't understand it but my heart swells with love for Rob. I have told him he is maybe going to make me pregnant and all he says is, "Good," so I guess he's ready to settle down. I notice I can move more now, and move I am doing, my hips are raising and lowering with his thrusts to let him deeper into me.

I hear a car pull up outside and I panic, half whispering to Rob to cum in me to hurry up the parents are home and they are going to be pissed. I guess he hears them or me because he thrusts faster and faster. As the parents get out of their car, talking to each other, I think even kissing as they move toward the porch he's fucking me so fast and hard it sounds more like someone clapping then sex. As they reach the front door hands are again on my hips, holding me tight as the cock gets bigger then spasms.

Burying my head into the comforter again I scream out my pleasure as the hot fluid enters me. I can feel the warmth spreading out, filling up every little nook and cranny inside of me. I have smaller tremors as he pumps slowly at me, every shove shooting a little more of his seed into me. I hear voices downstairs, calling out my name.

Before I say anything I am emptied of softening cock. I reach for my panties at my knees so there isn't a telltale stream down one leg, except they aren't there. Cursing to myself I call out downstairs before going into the bathroom and putting a bit of toilet paper in to hold off the stream until I can put my panties on.

Downstairs I run into Sarah and Jameson where they grill me on my night. I simply report that Michael was a wonderful babe who slept most of the evening except for one bottle. Sarah is eyeing me the entire time, as if she knows what happened to me. Though how could she know about the schooner, or that my boyfriend has snuck in and taken me?

After I finish my report and take the wad of bills from Jameson, Sarah walks me to my car. As I unlock my car she grabs my shoulder, her eyes excited.

"Beth I know what happened, the same thing happened to me. That schooner captain is very good at fucking, though you had better go home, get your boyfriend to come over and screw him so he thinks it's his kid in you. You won't get any parenting help off the captain."

The only thing that keeps me from kissing concrete is her hands around me pulling me close. Feeling her breasts pressing into mine sends my stomach into flip flops before settling down with a nice warm feeling between my legs.

"If you want I can find excuses to hire you for babysitting again. The captain does visit from time to time," she whispers into my ear before kissing me hungrily.

I can't do anything but kiss her back, our tongues fighting in my mouth, our hands both heading lower to take hold of the other's butt and pull them closer. At the end our hips are rotating in excited frustration. Flustered, excited beyond belief and wobbly kneed as I sink into my car I look up at her with my hunger in my eyes. She simply smiles and asks if next Friday is too early.

I watch her gorgeous little butt walk back up onto her porch before she turns and waves, a smile on her face as I put the car in drive and go. I only get maybe three houses before my hand is grabbing up my cell phone; I gotta call Rob and get him to my dorm room or go to his.

emap
emap
237 Followers