Caregivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Valerie pumped on Jack's wonderfully thick cock with her left hand, and rubbed her mound through her scrubs with her right hand, while she watched him bury his face in Cynthia's snatch. She couldn't believe how turned on she was watching Jack eat out Cynthia. She'd never even watched a porn movie before, much less anything this up close and personal. Then Valerie watched with even more interest as she saw goose-bumps spread across Cynthia's body like a wave of spectators celebrating their team's triumphs at a football game. When Cynthia's began to come, stifling her cries as much as she could, it drew Valerie out of her daze. Jack was still pushing his fingers in and out of Cynthia's pussy, while licking and nibbling on her clit, and Cynthia was gasping for breath. When it was finally all over, Valerie was already naked and practically pushing Cynthia off the table.

Jack only took a moment to gaze appreciatively at the young doctor. Her breasts were a little smaller than Cynthia's, capped off by reddish brown areola about the same diameter as a quarter. Her nipples were rock hard, and her skin was flushed everywhere with excitement. Her coppery bush was trimmed in a nice triangular shape above smooth lips, which were swollen with desire. Jack immediately dove into the excited doctor's juicy pussy, tongue lapping. Valerie squirmed all over the table as he dove in with wild abandon. He had two fingers pumping in and out of her pussy and her swelled clit between his lips in far less time than he'd done with Cynthia. Valerie's sexual appetite seemed more urgent. Somehow Jack could tell that she needed to reach her climax quickly. And she did. Her hands grabbed the back of his head and her pelvis pushed up involuntarily as her hunger was satiated. When she finally came down, Jack looked around.

Cynthia was sitting in a chair watching, with one hand teasing her clit, and the other massaging her tits. Valerie was lying on the table, still breathing heavy, her legs still spread. He also took note of the undisturbed curtain. It appeared that they were still undiscovered, and his cock was aching for release. He pushed Valerie further up the table and climbed on.

Valerie was totally spent. She saw Cynthia in the corner playing with herself, and realized she wasn't the only one who liked to watch. Then she looked into Jack's face and saw a man who thoroughly enjoyed eating out the two women. She also saw a deep hunger in his gleaming orbs, though. She glanced down at his enflamed cock as he pushed her up the table and climbed on top of her. She was about to protest. To tell him that she was too tired, and too sensitive, but when she took another long look as his gorgeous tool, she recognized that she wanted it in her too badly to turn him down. He knelt down and pushed his dick into her soaked vagina in a slow and steady thrust. Then he placed his hands on either side of her head and pulled out just as slowly. Next thing she knew he was getting into a rhythm.

After his initial entrance and a few more strokes, Valerie began to meet his every thrust. She couldn't believe the sensations she was feeling having his cock push in and out of her while she was still so sensitive. At first, it almost hurt, but once she got used to it, sparks began to fly. She looked over at Cynthia, and watched her watch them. She could see the envy in Cynthia's eyes as she gazed longingly at Jack's penis pistoning in and out of Valerie's dripping pussy.

Jack couldn't support himself well enough with the damaged wrist, so it wasn't long before it started to hurt again. He asked the young physician if she minded switching with him. She looked at his hand, and almost cried out in guilt. "Oh…gawd! I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. Of course."

Jack pulled out and laid down on the table as Valerie crawled out from under him and then climbed on top of him. Jack's cock was begging for release and the doctor was obligated to assist in any way she could. She straddled her patient and guided his long hard shaft into her warm folds. Then she leaned forward as far as she could supporting herself with her hands on either side of his head, like he had before. Her tits dangled inches from his lips and he eagerly pushed himself up and suckled on them. All the while she increased her backward and forward motion, pushing his cock back and forth in her channel. After a few minutes, she changed positions, leaning back a little more, and pushing her hands against Jack's sore chest, sending a jolt of minor pain through his body. He ignored it though, because she was now gliding up and down his rod and he concentrated on the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of the moist confines of his doctor.

He reached out with his good hand and began massaging Valerie's clit while she continued to milk his manhood with her tight pussy. Soon she was over the edge and trying her best not to make any telltale noises. Her moans and grunts and her tightening pussy finally gave Jack the release he needed as well. His seed pumped deep into Valerie's tunnel with several convulsions, which sent Valerie through another series of pleasurable moans, as well, so she laid on top of Jack and tried to quiet her cries of joy by biting gently on Jack's shoulder.

By the time they'd finished Cynthia had brought herself off to another orgasm as well, leaving the three of them quite spent. After a few moments rest, Valerie carefully climbed off of Jack and told Cynthia that they'd better get cleaned up. The two naked caregivers shared the sink as they cleaned the cum off of themselves, and giggled over how Jack was probably in more pain now than when he'd got there. After the two ladies got dressed the physician cared for her patient while the nurse cleaned up the mess on the floors, table, and chairs. And after helping Jack get dressed, she mentioned that she'd be stopping by his house tomorrow night to see how he was.

"You do house calls?" Jack asked incredulously.

"No, I don't," she replied with another seductive smile.

"Can I come?" asked Cynthia with an anxious grin.

"We'll see. We'll see," was the doctor's only reply as she opened the curtain and left for her rounds.

When Jack finally exited the emergency room, and got into the passenger side of his waiting parents' SUV, his mother asked him how he was feeling. His simple response was, "Lucky, Mom. I'm feeling really lucky."

12