All Comments on 'Caribbean Cruise'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cluck author

I've read other cluck authors on here but this one is the king of cluck authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not tit for tat...

If he had cheated, then she had revenge cheated (or visa-versa) I can understand attempted reconciliation. But he accidentally embarrassed her (ok, kind of extremely, but still by accident) then she physically cheated repeatedly. That's when he had retaliatory sex. Then she makes it look like she was running around on him on the boat... in front of everyone on the boat... purposefully embarrassing him. No matter what Tim/Tom (forgot new roommate name) said about regrets, I see no reason for him to reconcile (except for the kids). Because of the kids any reconciliation would have to have a very strong/extensive post-nuptial agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck her

Should have ditched her as soon as you found out.

Neither character is likeable. But the bitch was over the top cheating cause she's mad at her husband.

Why do you want something like that back in your life?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 6 years ago
gave it a 1

just another of slirpuff attempts to make the male wrong and justify the whore wife. Bob's a cuckold and the husbands a dumb ass for listening to that moron. Fuck her move on, there's a good woman out there that dumped her cheating dog.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I'd give it a one

but I read Lit deletes all the ones. so it's a two.

Sure he was an ass but the minute she fucked someone else, go to her, apologize deeply and sincerely for your part, then divorce her, and fuck Roger up big time if it takes twenty years.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
editor

ur editor needs an editor. like ur work and liked this one, and really dont mind a RAAC is that how u type that but the way u wrote these 2 and their actions i dont see a RAAC with these 2 and it happen in what like a paragraph and a half? i think ur better than that. feels like u was going for a break up and then ur wife made u make it a RAAC lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So basically some sex solves their problems?

He wasn't the one drunk and flirting with every male at the party. He wasn't the one that started having affairs. He wasn't the one that moved into another bedroom. And he wasn't the one that started in flirting with the younger man on the cruise. So how and why you thought they would get back together is a complete mystery considering how the story was written. I also doubt a steward would have tracked him down considering he stated he didn't want to be found. That's against ship's policies. So while this started out well, the ending wherein you RAAC'd them was simply ludicrous. Let them get the divorce they both want and move on. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No excuses here

I do not see the guy at fault here other than being inconsiderate. When the woman started cheating he had all the right to sleep with somebody else. What would one expect, to wait the cheating to stop?

The wrong thing he did is to wait instead of confronting the wife immediately once he learned about cheating and work toward divorce. The way she flaunted herself indicates that she would be ready to cheat again, that is nearly certain and he would be for a very rude awakening. Therefore the end is not believable at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't believe this shit

I have no idea why these two are even married. These two are the most self-destructive and self-centered people I've ever seen. Too bad they didn't have a fight and push each other off the ship in the middle of the night. The term 'Slut' fits both of them. Just end it already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please you

You gave this story a happy ending,but it is obvious after her behaviour on the night of the splitting dress and finding out about Roger,to say nothing of her attitude on the cruise he should have dumped her.He should have dumped her long before the cruise,because her behaviour on it shows her true colors and despite the ending she won't change.

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
2.2

Not a bad plot. Poor characters.

A stupid statement is one thing. Physical escalation to the level she took it? It is dead. Styick a fork in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Written Story

But still a depressing story. They were both cheating, but she cheated first and that’s the deal breaker. And then, when they got on the cruise ship she treated him like a leper. I think, had it been me, at the first port-of-call I’d have packed my bags, left the ship and flown home. Let her finish the cruise while I’m at home filing divorce papers. Yep, that’s the ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fortunate....

....it was just two pages! Starting with a bunch of stupid statements, he then allowed it to escalate. When she was totally unresponsive for weeks, he should have just left, to bring her to her senses. He was quite the fool on the cruise and could have opted out of it. He just gave her the opportunity to flaunt herself and made it worse by showing his jealousy. He'd have done better to have left the cruise and filed for divorce. After being rebuffed time and again, what was he thinking hanging around like a love sick puppy! The story could have given the man some dignity and self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All

All I can say is those two stupid people deserve one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I’d of let her get on the ship, watch it cruise out of the harbor, gone home, did the financial stuff, packed my things and left for parts unknown.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Reminds me of my ex

Except she got bigger and bigger and......4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well that was a complete trainwreck.

They're fucking other people and neither one cares. Their marriage is over. What he should have done was enjoy the rest of the cruise on his own, go home and file for a divorce. Failing that, when she takes up with Andy, get off the boat at the next port, fly home and file for a divorce. In the week that she's gone he can close the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards, cancel her cell phone account and start hiding assets so he doesn't get completely screwed in the divorce. If that's the way it looks to be going, take all the liquid assets and leave the country. What a bitch! Horrible ending.

1star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Haters

Man, you sure know how to stir them up! Me thinks they're reading the wrong genre and have never been through of any of this in real life. Just keep writing what pleases you and fuck'em if they can't take a joke. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Miracle

After months of fighting,flirting, rubbing Tims face in the dirt and acting like a single woman, all of a sudden on the last night of the cruise Ann wants to get back to him,it would have been a miracle,get real.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not for me

Both are cheaters. You don't make up that quickly. A rare Slirpuff story that I didn't care for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I am sure

you and Matt Moreau are great friends; sick story, seriously. It wasn't fun at all; the bitch broke his heart, and he is the one who is supposed to beg her. Not for all the gold in FortKnox she should be taken back. Familiarity also breeds cowardice; the cliche, 'too much to lose, so keep her.' No shit.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
26thNC said it still 4 stars

He not only stuck foot in mouth but both feet and legs

Never saw happy endings to men who criticized wife over weight

Nudge hint etc

Cheating because she did 2 wrongs don't make a right

Caught punished reconciliation or divorce

But still partially enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah, this went overboard for reconciliation.

Yes, he stepped in it big time but cheating is a marriage killer. I would have confronted her with the first pair of panties and it would have been all over. The story was well written but a 3 is all I can come up with and I think I am giving it the benefit of the doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awww Slirpuff......so disappointing. Swing and a miss on this one, Spanky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep

As I seem to enjoy your stories and some people did have valid points I would love to stay on the proverbial fence with this one ( aka love it or hate it ) but because I do really really enjoy “getting back together stories “ ( ok call me a softy but hey it’s all inside of us somewhere lol ) no matter how much you put into it I really really did enjoy reading this it was fantastic to read so full steam ahead and please get writing these fantastic stories ( please I’m running out of your stories need more lol )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why did they throw him out of the dining room? Some asshole was primping his wife. That asshole should have been thrown out!! Drunk or not that was wrong. Fuck all of them sink the tucking boat and let all of them die!!!!

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Back for a reread

I give them 30 days until he says something and she physically goes stupid.

A disappointing read.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
It's a good one

I like your ending. I'm a romantic, like Happy endings. Besides all that, he is at least as much to blame as her. Christ, nobody in their right mind would talk to a woman like that. A good woman will do anything for a man she loves but you have to be a little tactful about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a fucking Bitch!

Ann cheats and then it's his fault. Once the SLUT opened her legs for another man, anything Tim did was completely justified and HE WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS ... PERIOD!

This RAAC ending was not warranted and was a pathetic attempt to disguise a cheating WHORE Wife Apologist story.

A "1"!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Better story, but she was the cheat and only changed her mind when she was not getting what she wanted from both Roger and Pam. What a lowlife cheat and got away with it too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Input

My wife gained 60 pounds after we got married and it wasn’t baby fat. No kids. Then she decided she couldn’t do sex anymore. 9 years without sex. Did I divorce her? No. Because I love her and see no signs that she ever cheated on me. She has her problems but I’m still a better person with her in my life. Sex isn’t the be all and end all.

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong decision.The way she started the cruise on top of her previous behaviour,he should have dumped her.,Her wanting to get back together at the end of the cruise was far too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 Stars

So the wife has Sex for awhile .. As soon as the wife broke the Marriage vows This Marriage was over .. If The Guy had broken the vows first I would side with the Lady .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No spine husband

This writers can not conceive a man with a spine

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Dickless cuckold story...

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

The relationship kinda fell back together too easily. I mean, one conversation?

And here's something that never got a mention: Didn't those guys with whom Ann was shamelessly flirting get annoyed with her teasing? She claims she never followed through physically, and I don't think they'd have put up with her game-playing for long.

Anyway, I like reconciliations, and there had been plenty of blame on both sides. Three stars,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He loves second hand cum from his "wife"

It's the only sensible explanation

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for you. Remembering this is just a fiction story, I have to say that the story should have ended shortly after he found his wife's cum covered panties. They should have been bagged, tagged and saved for infidelity evidence, if required. He had never cheated. He was just an insensitive idiot. While RAAC is sometimes a possibility, in this case the 50/50 divorce paperwork should have been the next step, without all the 'tit for tat' drama and the cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yet another story where the author has the character wimp out.

Going back to a cheating wife who can't keep her legs closed and then acts like a bitch afterwards, along with playing manipulative games..

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 3 years ago

Should have been payback on pam and roger

bigurnbigurnalmost 3 years ago

WTH ? Now, I am convinced that the author has to be a woman... No man could write a story like this... Well, maybe a eunich could, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Look Anne was the cheater! She kept on cheating so the MC decided to pay her back. He should have taken the high road and just divorced the bitch.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
No way

There is no way on the last night of the cruise given what's being going on she will decide to go back to her marriage.As for him,instead of a revenge fuck he shoul have divorced the harridan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I was reading this story I thought oh! oh! the scum trolls and women haters won't like this one. Sure enough looking at the comments below I was right. It's a good story about a husband and wife getting their failing marriage back on track. They both cheated but neither of them wanted a divorce because they were still in love with each other. That's really it .... Love wins out in the end. Something the sad fucks below would have no idea about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What BS!

What a crock of shit!

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

He upsets her feelings with a thoughtless comment, then she escalates the issue with an extended period of cheating - marriage is over at this stage . The husband in this story is an absolute wimp, the wife holds all the power and influence …..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She said she hadn't done anything on this cruise. BS. She did everything she could to get revenge on him and to deliberately hurt him. No love there. No foundation for rebuilding a relationship. Zero chance of a 50 50 relationship from here on in.

calibamma707calibamma707over 2 years ago

What areal pussy writer. Every time I read one like this I thing now I see why they love having a badge and authority’ because they all must be in fear of their lives…they can hate black folk but allow another man plus their wives to trampled them even in public…hell I can get all the white pussy I want without so much as the cuck confronting me

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"he'd always tell me how great I looked and what a dumb shit you were for not seeing it." - Not excusing what he said at the beginning, but she looks great NOW.

\

"I wanted to make you jealous so you'd fight for me," - He tried to fight for her, first in the dining room that just got him in trouble, then on the topless deck where she blew him off.

\

Nope, she had every right to be pissed off at what he said, but he made every effort to apologize, and her answer was to cheat on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Calibama. This author is a pussy writer. The husband is written as a weak fuck that real men would find contemptible. I do doubt, however, that an illiterate like Calibama is getting a lot of white pussy, unless the women are mentally retarded.. Of course, intelligent black women wouldn't have anything to do with someone like him...and so I really do get all the black, intelligent pussy I want because they want someone other than the std ridden, low educational attainment, low IQ, borderline ED impair, prison graduates represented by the Calibama demographic. Now, moderator, you can delete this and demonstrate that you are quite willing to have Calibamas post racist horseshit, but are unwilling to post comments that can, at every point, be shown to be factual (and, yes, I really do get a lot of black pussy)

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Personally, I like the story, both of them were at fault for the failing marriage which was caused mostly due to each taking the other for granted and a lack of communication. When they finally took the time to finally talk, they discovered that their marriage was worth saving and as far as I am concerned that's a happily ever after. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope should had drop her the first night she came home with a cream pie. Devorice would have cost a bunch but he could hold his head up .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

There are just shades of stupid here. The first one to cheat is always the most guilty, and I can understand some of his mistakes, but cheating too is just stupid. Interesting story about two people I never want to know.

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 years ago

One of the stupidest stories on this site. Not worth rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why? I never understand the "suddenly they want to work it out" stories. They aren't good together.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

My god, Slurppuff and his cuck shit. Do you Americans even know what a strong man is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slirpuff what world do live in to consistently come up with husbands as this one in your stories. Do you realise that there are real men out there with pride,integrity and intelligence.Try being more realistic in the reactions of your characters. You write well but again ruined a good story line you came up with...JZK

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

The things Tim said before and during the fateful party were definitely stupid and hurtful. Easy to understand why Ann was upset and hurt. However, he wasn't intentionally trying to hurt her.

All of Ann's actions were intentional.

Even towards the end when they were finally talking things out she couldn't bring herself to be completely honest. She told Tim that Roger used a condom yet, we know that he found cum in her panties on at least two different occasions.

I guess I'll be happy for them that they're trying to make it work but, it just seems like the foundation of their marriage has been completely destroyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit story. Should have dumped her. She should also have had the guts to either talk their problems out or dump him.

He should also have upstaged her, advertised her willingness to slut around, i.e. the woman in 5a is my future ex wife, she wants to rub my nose in it that she can get as many cocks as she wants, she's an easy lay, go for it.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her running to a multi month affair because he was insulting and being a jerk is no excuse. Talk the crap out. Then he buried the marriage fooling around on his own. A RAAC seems forced and unwarranted here. He should have just moved out and filed after discovering the affair. I doubt her rationale would have help up at all in mandatory counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am totally flabbergasted that the MC couldn't bother to confront his wife after catching her in the lie. Would have at least brought the cheating to the forefront. Instead he is like 'meh' and moves onto Kathy. Meanwhile the wife is so upset she commits adultery with the married couple. Wth? She feels intense guilt but then keeps going back. That isn't how it works. Takes her months to realize she is killing the marriage and (conveniently) was going to confess right before he cut her off and he shacks up with his side piece. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ugh, just get a divorce already. Just a terrible story about two idiots who shouldn't be married anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Bad story. Either confront her as soon as you learn the affair (like 6 weeks after it began) or just start the divorce procedures. The wife feels intense guilt but keeps going back. And only after 2.5 months, stops the affair because "it is killing her marriage"? What marriage? She shat all over it. I am all for a well written reconciliation but this was dumb. Her taking offense at being embarrassed is not in the same league as cheating. And then instead of confronting her, he falls in with Kathy. Uggh

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Read it again. It's still very good, but I don't want to know either of these children.

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

So, Roger used condoms, but there was semen in her panties at least two times?. How does that work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy your stories but not this one. It just does not work. So many faults you should have started over.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Another Great Story!! Loved It!!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Not one of your best. Regardless of the final outcome she should have been kicked to the kerb., as you can gather I have no problem with the way you write but on this occasion I did not like the wimpy result. They both should have been bitch slapped.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Roger needed severe beatdown just because he has open marriage does not make it all right to have sex with another mans wife.husband was idiot to insult her about her weight

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,with her attitude and behaviour especially on the cruise,he should have dumped her.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
They

Both are contemptible the marriage meant little to either of them, she started it by screwing Rodger and his wife, he should never have fucked the other woman both are ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ludicrous. She thrashed her marriage by keeping up her affair for months with Roger. Instead of manning up and confronting her, he starts his own affair. What a wuss. Then she plays the teasing-jealousy game. Yeah that worked well. Yeah he was dick back when she put on weight but she fell to a married couple of predators. Again the fact she kept going back obviates any of the other nonsense or.bullshit rationalization. Like the previous posters they are bot contemptible people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"You don't solve your problems in the arms of someone else and you should have confronted her as soon as you found out. You're not any better than she is."

=====> both of them are repulsive. If she felt do guilty why did she keep going back for several months after her gym workouts. Pam and Roger are evil predators. I am sure being the center of a ffm threesome was stimulating. Yes her husband was an insensitive asshole but then she set fire to their marriage. But maybe more unbelievable is his decision to not confront and just start fucking Kathy for his own multimonth affair, just before his wife broke it off with Pam & Roger. And she felling guilty, doesn't confront the husband about Kathy. Not even in a fit of rage? Doesn't seem plausible and quite destructive to their marriage. Maybe it is better they try again and rebuild their marriage so they don't end up destroying other people they might otherwise date or form romantic relationships with. Instead by staying together, they sequester themselves from society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was wrong. Read the timeline carefully. She started fucking Pam and Roger two weeks or so after she started working out at the gym after the January meltdown. Probably happened first time right before she gave him the nasty in-the-dark mercy fuck. Then carried on until end of February (cruise was first week in May and she had severed with Pam and Roger more than 2 months before). So maybe 4-6 weeks she was shagging Roger (and sometimes Pam) before she came to her epiphany she was killing her marriage. No doubt still several times a week during that span. But wasn't multiple months as first thought. After the semen discovery and his following her to Pam and Roger's house, he started up with Kathy. She had already broken it off but too late, and was going to confess when he closed the door in her face and left to start with Kathy. So technically he has been fucking Kathy longer than she was fucking with Roger. Still it doesn't excuse either of their behaviors. Yeah he was a real dick to her in January and she felt humiliated but her overreaction was grotesque, especially as ge tried many romantic gestures, all rebuffed, and after which she started cheating. And his lack of confrontation when he finds out is beyond comprehension. Her statement that his outburst on the cruise made her angry like January when she thought to leave him (huh?) over that humiliating night, and he doesn’t own her and she is his wife and equal partner, came off as batshit crazy given what had happened to their marriage and how she was flirting and teasing to evoke a primal response of jealousy or lust in her husband, but is upset when he gets pissed off and tells off her would be suitors in the dining hall. What did she think he would do? They hadn't been together intimately in four months and she was flinging herself with her new body at young men on the cruise. Apparently she doesn't see her behavior in public as unseemly but when her husband says something in public she goes off the deep end. Perceived public humiliation seems to be her pet peeve. But no biggie on fucking other people (Pam and Roger, singly or both at once, several days a week for over a month). Big of her to want to confess after she stopped her dalliances with Roger (and Pam) when she nastily rebuffed her husband yet again, never realizing she should look at her laundry for semen stains, but then doesn't even go through with it and throws a tantrum instead. Had she confessed, he might have had a few revenge fucks with Kathy but wouldn't have banged her four days a week for 2+ months. Both were selfish and cowardly and refused to confront. Uggh.

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

I feel for the kid's having two fucked up parents who will both cheat again. He should have shot her multiple times for multiple reasons. She's no loving wife and he is just a fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He should have banged both Kathy and Pam…. She claimed not to do anything on the cruise. But of course she did, she spent her time with Andy. Danced with other guys. That is not doing nothing. Andy tells him he’s in his seat? He should have told him to fuck off, He’s talking to his wife. What a wimp. And there were two single women at the table. He should have invited them to spend the night with him - just dancing and drinking. Two can play the jealousy game.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nope, nope, nope. He's scum and she's even scummier. This marriage is dead and rotting. Just bury it already.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

two very ugly people. He was even uglier than she was

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Classic Femdom agitprop. He says sth hurtful, so she has sex with two of her friends repeatedly. That seems fair.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Yeah just losers in this story. Neither likable. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As you presented this story he really did not care that she was having sex outside of the marriage or he would have put a stop to it and/or started divorce proceedings and then taken up with his workmate..Either way neither of your MCs where likeable,but in my eyes far more so him..Not the way a man would react..3*s at best..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic story. Realistic and not populated by the perfect man-children that LW writers produce like widgets.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She claims Roger wore a condom so whose semen was in those black panties he found?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stupid ending. She is such a bitch to handle. She keep lying as well. He found semen traces on her panties,but she said they wore condoms. Pathetic plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"You don't solve your problems in the arms of someone else and you should have confronted her as soon as you found out. You're not any better than she is.."

===> Exactly. They both should have just split and moved on. She made a terrible choice but his behavior nearly caused her to dovirce him anyways. What he said was really bad. It showed her that he had no respect for her, he belittled her, and made her think he did not desire her. Of course what happened by continuing her escapades for another six weeks (mid January through end of March) a couple of times a week, was really bad. She had checked out of the marriage and was cheating regularly with Roger or Pam or both. By the time she was ready to come clean and try to heal the marriage after breaking it off with Pam and Roger, she blew it by being just as mean and sparky to her husband had been a couple of months earlier. Hence she drove him into Kathy's arms and they screwed constantly right up until the cruise. And she stupidly did nothing herself yo co front him probably out of her own guilt. They are both asshats. He never should have said what he did. She never should have fallen that first time, but worse should have confessed and maybe they can get counseling. But Roger sweet talked her and she really killed their marriage. Of course the husband was a moron and an asshat by not confronting her and regularly balling Kathy. How dumb. No communication. But then again, if he didn't have a revenge affair, he would have confronted her and they would be divorced. Readers can debate who is worse. Probably the wife for taking things to the next level of treachery first. But again she was ready to divorce him in January. The things he said were vile. Then again she never gave him a chance to apologize and the cold war started as she looked for comfort elsewhere. When she realized she was now the villain and destroying their marriage, it was too late. So yeah her being "worse" is not some huge leap in infamy. They were both asshats and the widower on the cruise ship called it right in his statement quoted above. Honestly neither should be married to each other. Both deplorable. 4 stars.

Anita71Anita7128 days ago

Sweet,and a nice story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous