Caribbean Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you're right…" Andrew heard Rick reply. This was a true relief for Andrew to hear coming from Rick, because he truly liked the man and wanted him be around his family after he had passed on. He saw Rick looking over his daughter Ashley's shoulder at him as he hugged her, and saw the look on the younger man's face. He seemed to convey a mournful look to Andrew, and gave the man a simple nod of blessing.

With that, the old SEAL felt a swell of righteousness fill him again – he had been blessed by Rick to continue on with his incestuous liaison with Ashley. Andrew knew that he was dying anyway, so what did it really matter if he took opportunities when they presented themselves, if he enjoyed perversions of the flesh until his last moment on Earth?

What did it truly matter, in the great scheme of things?

"So then, Rick darling, why don't you join us…?" Ashley coaxed, kissing him again hard on the mouth and sliding her hands down over his chest and along his legs. Andrew watched as Ash's hands slid around til they were cupping Rick's groin, and he watched as his daughter squeezed the other man's cock and ball-sacs through the thin material of his boxer shorts, right in front of his very eyes.

"Ohhh Jesus… aahhhh, no, no I just can't. What about Kimberley?" Rick grunted.

The voice that responded to his question came from behind him, out in the hallway beyond, and it shocked all three of them equally. "Oh, I won't mind, Rick. Just as long as you don't mind if I sample my Dad's big fat cock and my slutty sister's juicy little pussy."

Ashley, Rick and Andrew all focused their attention onto the person who'd spoken up, standing in the hallway just beyond them all. Kimberley was wearing a long terrycloth robe, but it was hanging wide open on her full, luscious body, and three fingers of her right hand were busily delving away between her moist, wet pussy-lips, scooping up as much quim-sauce as she possibly could on her fingers.

Then, as they all watched on in apt fascination, Kim raised the cum-covered digits up to her mouth, opened wide, and sucked them all back down her throat til she had drunk back all the girl-jizz she could, and moaned around her fingers. It was truly an amazingly arousing sight. Andrew could hardly believe his luck – now, the possibility of fucking ANOTHER one of his daughters had arisen! Incredible!

He could hardly wait to see where events would take them all next.

To Be Continued…

Author's Notes: Although I've lost time of late to other pressing commitments that, sadly, I cannot avoid, I'll always try my very best to get stories written and posted as quickly as possible. A special thanks must go out to sirhugs, who has been assisting me with the Caribbean Cruise saga over a number of months, but has had a big hand in this Chapter of the tale especially. Thanks again must also go out to those who vote, and I appreciate the support of a number of readers who've taken time out to send feedback to me – it's all a great inspiration to me. Comments, suggestions and encouragements are always appreciated, and I will endeavour to get the next chapter of the story out as soon as possible.

TheCaptain