Caribbean Sensual Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned to watch as he moved on top of the table and plunged his thick cock into my hot wife. She was moaning loudly as he kept pounding into her body. I looked over and saw that Juan had taken is cock out and was jerking off. I then realized that I had the hardest hard-on that I can ever remember. Jose continued to fuck Linda for about 15 minutes. During that time, she continued to moan loudly and must have had several orgasms. When he finally shot his load into her, he put his sweats back on and thanked her for allowing him to enjoy the best fuck he had ever had. Linda laid on the table for about 15 minutes before she was finally able to get up and shower.

Juan pulled out the tape and gave it to me as a souvenir. I left the spa and sat in a chair by the pool. When Linda returned she said thank you for the best massage ever and that she's learned something new that she wants me to do her. But that's a story for another day.

12