Caribbean Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never been in a situation like this and was beginning to get uncomfortable, but I kept watching. He took off his shirt, then pulled down his shorts. He had quite an impressive erection. Anne sat up and pulled down his underwear and he kicked them aside with his shorts and stood there before her completely naked. Dan's cock was much thicker and longer than mine and was glistening with pre-cum.

I was shocked by what happened next. Anne slid down from the bed and took his cock in her hand and began giving him a blow job. Not once in over thirty years could I ever convince her to do that to me. She kissed the tip and licked the shaft, then took the whole thing in her mouth as far as it would go. Dan said, "Jesus," and looked at me. I smiled weakly and gave him a thumbs up.

She didn't suck him for long, if that was any consolation. Dan helped her stand and for a minute they just embraced and kissed, her hands around his neck, his hands on her back and ass. Dan broke the kiss and started pulling down the bed covers. Anne came over to me, sat on my lap and kissed me. I could taste Dan's pre-cum on her mouth. She said, "thank you." Then she stood up and wiggled out of her underpants. Dan led her to our bed and she laid down on her back and spread her legs. Dan mounted her and she let out a small gasp as he pushed his large cock into her waiting cunt.

I heard a tap on the door and I jumped. I had forgotten all about Sarah. I went to the door and opened it with my finger on my lips in the universal "don't talk" sign before she could ask what was going on. She looked puzzled as I took her hand and led her through the little bar area and to the bedroom. Dan was now fucking Anne pretty hard. His upper body was raised above her and he had her hands pinned down on the mattress. Anne's legs were wrapped tightly around his thighs pulling him deeper inside her.

Sarah reacted by turning to me and putting her hand on my erection. She gently pushed me back through the bedroom doorway and kissed me in the bar area. She took my hand and led me to the elevator where we kissed some more. When we got to her room our clothes came off in a hurry we began what turned out to be over two hours of torrid lovemaking. Sarah was a dream fuck. She did everything that Anne wouldn't do and she did it very well. I squirted on her tits and face early after an incredible blow job, but quickly recovered. She came four or five times, loudly enough that I was sure the people on either side of us could hear.

After my second orgasm, deep inside her as I looked down on her beautiful smiling face, we both fell asleep. It was just after one o'clock in the morning. Around four thirty the phone rang. It was Dan saying my wife wanted to see me. I put on my clothes, kissed Sarah and left with great apprehension. When the elevator door opened, Dan was standing there. We talked quietly for a minute. He wanted to know if I was okay with everything that had happened and went on to tell me how lucky I was to be married to such a hot woman. I returned the compliment about Sarah and we shook hands.

When I got back to our room Anne was awake and sober. She had her silk night gown on now and we held each other in bed for a long time without saying a word. Finally she started to apologize and I quieted her with a kiss. I felt my cock getting hard again and thought for a moment she was going to let me fuck her. Instead she pulled away and we talked about what had happened, eventually falling asleep.

The next day was weird to say the least. We didn't see Sarah and Dan until after lunch. It was awkward at first, then Dan broke the ice by asking us how we slept. Sarah was more serious and suggested we go back to their room and talk. We did, and we had a good honest discussion about what had happened. It turned out that we weren't the first couple Sarah and Dan had exchanged partners with. They had been having discreet sex with another husband and wife on and off for two years, back where they lived. They way they described it, it sounded natural and healthy.

No one wanted the last few days of vacation to end on a sour note and, as we talked, we admitted that we all had liked what had happened the night before. I was mildly shocked when Anne said she would do it all again if she had the chance. So a deal was struck: for the last days of vacation we would enjoy the sun and surf as two couples, but when it came time for bed we'd trade partners with no restrictions. It worked to perfection.

As I write this nearly a year later, we have remained good friends and have met twice since for sex. Once in Mexico for a week and just recently at a hotel in the city where Anne and Dan had grown up, when we were both visiting relatives. In the meantime Anne has become a different person in bed and we've reached a level of sexual happiness I never dreamed possible. God bless the Dominican.

12