All Comments on 'Caring for the Colonel'

by kicky1000

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Young, Dumb and Full of Cum

The ending was sureal. Everyone knows that somone would do more than just not vote for the colonel. I can't believe I hung and read the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
no speck of justice at all?

I loved the story, but however weak one is they are entitled to pursue some kind of justice. Maybe not so in real life, but that's what makes stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I disagree

I would have done the same as Cooper. You can't fight the rich, especially when you don't have money. Thoughts of revenge can be expected, but after taking the time to really think about it, anyone with any sense would have let it go. I enjoyed this story; it was wonderfully written - without the grammatical errors that so often turn me away. Unfortunately I thought it dragged on a little too much, but that is only my opinion. I still read it all the way through, so kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sad

I am sorry, but ready this didn't get me hard, instead it made me sad. It was more of a story of a pathetic man than an erotic story.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 17 years ago
Nice black comedy but where's the payoff?

Okay, the worm has been stepped on, now he has to turn. I'm looking forward to the sequel. There's going to be one, right? <G> Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That old man is a bastard!

Oh my gowd! I really hate That perverted old man! How could he do that to a man that had been taking care of him while he's injured? But it's a great story anyway.. And i can't wait to read the sequel.. (copper and his saviour)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

I thought the story was great. I liked Cooper (a slightly pathetic fellow but so real) and the Marine was such a narcissistic ass! Loved it!

FirediamondFirediamondover 10 years ago
Funny

The best part of the story was him declaring he would NOT vote for the Colonel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
part two please

would love to see an elaborate revenge plot come from this. he may never be able to prove anything to the authorities or the press, but revenge doesn't require proof. that colonel is just the type of character you love to see lose everything in a publicly humiliating way followed by some serious jail time in a pound-me-in-the-ass prison for the rest of his life.

and even better, cooper can find love and success with someone in a position to help him with his vengeance. a new patient perhaps???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part Two Please Add On

I like The Part to please below maybe he coukd be with the person runnung against the colonel and get his umm shit domonix revenge or whatever Love This.... I think u should part two it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We need part 2

Maybe Cooper can worm his way into the the life and heart of the colonel's wife and have an affair with her. Like give Cooper sex that she wouldn't give the Colonel. Cooper has to get even. I was actually thinking the Colonel was going to have a heart attack while screwing Cooper, that would make great headlines!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

Every story on Literotica doesn't have to be wall to wall sex and have a happy ending. I think you did a good job here. And the ending unfortunately is realistic...it isn't fair but the rich and powerful have the rest of us by the gonads.

spankmegirl23spankmegirl23almost 9 years ago
good

It was good sad but it would be hot if he could prove he was with him like payback kind of thing sad ending but it was hot I really thought he come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the fuck

turned into the fuckin cask of amontillado at the end there. how am i meant to jerk off to that shit, i ask you

BigAssumptionBigAssumptionabout 2 years ago

Damn, the Colonel did him dirty. I wanted him to get revenge!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I kinda guessed early what was going to happen. Could you add to the story about revenge

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous