Caring for the Colonel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, just to be real discreet, I'm going to tell her the message is from Fred. So if you get a message from Fred, it's from me."

"Till Friday Evening," I said, and I did lean forward and give him a little peck on the cheek. He seemed to stiffen slightly, but that was probably just my imagination. I went out of his office and gave Lenny Silver the sad news that I could no longer work on the campaign, and now it was getting very late and I was worried that I wouldn't get a bus to get me to hospital on time. One finally came, and I just about made it.

The next night, when I finished my rounds and returned to the nurses' station, Malvina said, "You just got a message from Fred."

"He called?" I asked, hardly believing my luck.

"Yes. He wants you to meet him at United Gate number 7, on Friday at 6 p.m."

He had called. He had called. We were going. I wished I had been at the desk to take the call, but he was going to take me on a fabulous journey, just as he had always promised. I would make arrangements with the hospital immediately to take my vacation days. And then if everything worked out----who knows? I might not be back at all.

I didn't even know how to pack. Whether for hot or cold weather. I wish he had given me a little clue, but I did the best I could and called a car to take to me to the airport on Friday afternoon. Just to make sure there would be no traffic problem to screw things up for me, I ordered the car early and arrived at the airport at 4:30. I stood by my suitcase right under the sign where it said to gate number 7. I know I should have gone to a seating area, but I was so afraid of not being there when he arrived. I still didn't quite believe it was all coming true. I had this awful fear that I would still be standing there hours and hours later, and that he had lied to me and wasn't coming. I didn't know if I could face that kind of heartbreak. Just thinking about it, I was starting to cry a little, standing by my suitcase, but around 6:10---there he was. Coming toward me, as big as life. Smiling and jovial. My handsome Colonel Marchand.

He threw an arm around my shoulder. "How are you Cooper?"

"Just great," I assured him, but then I admitted, "I was afraid you weren't going to meet me."

"Now wouldn't that be crazy? I told you we were going, and we're going." He led me over to baggage check before we walked down to the gate. We each had to hold our own ticket going through inspection, and I had too much change in my pocket, plus my keys, plus the lucky silver tooth I had found on the street when I was ten years old, so I set off the alarm and it took me extra time.

I looked down at my ticket, meanwhile, and was a little surprised.

Finally we got to the gate, and immediately thereafter they began to board the flight. We were traveling first class, so we got to board before anybody else except the old lady in the wheel chair. I sat down in my comfortable window seat as Colonel Marchand stowed our coats in the overhead. When he had seated himself beside me, I said to him.

"My ticket says Lenny Silver."

"Yes," he nodded. "I decided that would be easier. You don't mind flying as Lenny Silver do you?"

"I guess not," I said. "I still don't know where we're going." I knew the destination must have been posted right there at gate number 7, but I had been too excited to notice.

"We're going to New Mexico," he beamed, slapping my right knee.

"New Mexico?" New Mexico didn't seem as exotic as the Sahara or the Nile or Annapurna.

"Yes. We're going to Carlsbad, New Mexico. You ever hear of the Carlsbad Caverns, Cooper?"

I certainly had, and I had always wanted to see them. I told him so, and then I asked, "Are we going spelunking?" hoping I had gotten the word right.

"That's right, boy. That's just what we're gonna do. We're gonna go spelunking in the beautiful Carlsbad Caverns. Just wait till you see those stalactites and stalagmites. They'll take your breath away."

I began to imagine them as I drifted off into a little nap, sleeping until just before we landed. When we got to the airport, Colonel Marchand called a car to take us to our motel in Carlsbad. When he was paying the driver, he pulled out a money clip such as I have never seen before. So many bills. Most of them hundreds. He had in his pocket probably more than I earned in a year.

"You shouldn't carry so much cash," I advised him. "It's dangerous.

"I know," he answered. "I just never took to credit cards."

We entered the motel office and the Colonel checked us in.

"Reservation for two for Lenny Silver," he said. I was puzzled. I would have to ask him about that when we were in our room.

They gave us Cabin Twelve and the motel owner carried our bags past the other eleven cabins and turned the key in the door. I stepped in. It was magnificent. It was splendid. It was like a suite. It had a living room with a sofa and television, and then a bedroom with two enormous king size beds, and this huge marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi. I had never been in a Jacuzzi. I was looking forward to trying it.

Colonel Marchand tipped the man and then we were alone, looking at each other.

"It's beautiful," I told him. "I've never stayed in a place like this."

"Well, that's what I'm here for, boy. To spoil you." He laughed and opened his arms. I rushed into them and he squeezed me. I wanted to kiss him, but he didn't want to do that.

"You said your name was Lenny Silver at the desk," I noted.

"Yes. Yes, I did. Can't have the wife tracing my footsteps now, can I? She's a real bulldog. And suspicious......."

I laughed. Now I understood. Of course, that would be the reason. There was always a simple answer. His whole Senate career depended on her, and he had to be very careful. Well, fine. I would just forever remain his 'Back Street' love.

I took another look around the spacious bedroom. Those two king size beds. The one nearer the window, and the one nearer the door into the living room of the suite.

"Which bed should I take?" I asked.

"The same one as I'm going to take, Cooper. The other one we just mess up for the maid." With that he pulled back the bedspread of the bed nearest the door, and pulled me down on it with him. We were both still dressed, but he was veritably humping me. I could feel his hard prick grinding against mine through all the clothing.

"When do we start spelunking?" I asked him. It would be interesting to explore the caverns.

"Not for a few days yet, boy. I'm just gonna spend this whole in-between period fucking your brains out."

I giggled. He started pulling at my clothes, and indicating that I should undress. He did likewise. Soon the two of us were between the sheets, still grinding against each other, but with nothing between our two bodies now.

"Christ. You don't know bad I need this, Cooper."

"You do?" I asked, a little surprised. "What about your wife?"

"Great gal! Great gal!" he repeated. ""Fashionable, stylish, classy, loaded. Getting her to marry me was a real coup all right. The only thing is she hates sex, so I hardly ever get to do it. And if you remember, I'm a passionate man."

I couldn't imagine how anyone in their right mind would not want to have sex with Colonel Marchand.

"And I can't cat around the way I used to," he complained. "She has spies everywhere. Money and influence. Great combination, except when I need to get laid----so you see I'm really glad I ran into you again, Cooper. This is a great opportunity for me to fuck someone silly again."

He then flipped me quickly over on my stomach and spit into his hand. He wet his cock with the spit, which is hardly what I would call sufficient lubrication, but he was not going to wait one more second for what he so badly needed. A piece of ass. And it was mine.

He speared me mercilessly, and even though I screamed, he just continued pounding away on me, and grinding deeply in. He would leave fancier positions for later. Right now he just needed to shoot his load.

I was glad when I felt it spurting into me, and felt his dick softening inside me. I had not really enjoyed this. I had endured it for his sake, because I loved him. Suddenly I heard him lightly snoring. He had dozed off with his cock still buried in my ass, and I was crushed beneath. I closed my eyes, and tried to enjoy the feeling, and eventually I also took a little nap.

We both woke up a couple of hours later feeling refreshed and invigorated. We showered. Yes! Together.! I soaped myself up, and then I soaped him all over. He was getting aroused again with the soaping. He was a tiger. Before I knew it he had spun me around and implanted the soapy knob into my anal eyelet. He wrapped his arms around me, literally lifting me off the floor as he fucked into me. I totally relaxed and went with it now. It didn't hurt. It felt wonderful. I twisted my arm back and around his neck and placed my face so that my ear was against his panting mouth. It was as close as I was going to get to a kiss. We fucked and we fucked and then we stopped. He hadn't come this time.

I felt like a failure. "Didn't you want to come?" I asked him.

"Gotta save some of that for later," he explained. "Can't use it all up right now."

We finished our shower and dressed and the Colonel called a car to take us to a very fancy French-Mexican restaurant only a couple of miles from the motel. I had Cassoulet con Guacamole. It was simply delicious.

I hate to sound like a lovesick romantic teenager, but the next few days was just like a honeymoon for me. Wherever we went, we made love. We walked in the woods, we made love. We climbed a hill, we made love. We went for pancakes, we made love. I felt like a June bride. It was everything I had dreamed of all the times Colonel Marchand had described the trips we would take one day, while he was under my care at Kingston Memorial.

One morning after breakfast---that's when we went for the walk in the woods, he stepped off the path pulling me by the arm with him.

"I have to take a pee," he said.

"Okay," I said.

He drew down the zipper and eased it out, letting it hang. Nothing was happening. I was waiting. Then he said-----

"Remember in the hospital when you used to hold it for me?"

"Yes," I answered, and I felt the same sentimental rush of nostalgia that I think he was feeling.

"Well, why don't you hold it for me now? Like you did back then."

I opened my hand and gently clasped it.

"AAAHHH, that feels so good," he said to me. "You have the touch of an angel." I felt a rush of happiness flood my heart, and then the Colonel's flood started pouring forth out of his penis onto the dry ground, killing all the young grasses it touched. When he had finished, I knew what I had to do. I gently squeezed the last drops from it, but never took my hand away. I just kept moving my hand back and forth on his stiffening penis as we stared meaningfully into each other's eyes.

Then he took my shoulders and pressed me into kneeling position before him.

"Suck it," he said.

I sucked and I sucked and I sucked. And then the Colonel was getting a little tired of standing there so we found a patch of grass and the Colonel stretched out, relaxing on his back while I plied my magic on him.

"The touch of an angel," he repeated, guiding my head up and down. After a while we got up and finished our hike. The Colonel made sure he didn't ejaculate too often, so we could keep up the lovemaking night and day. He knew that's what I wanted, and he was so right.

We were going to fly back on Thursday, so the Colonel had it planned that we would do our cave exploring on Wednesday. I was all excited. Tuesday night we made magnificent love, and he told me I had the greatest ass God had ever created, and he would never forget this wonderful week we had spent together, and I fell asleep as I did every night now, with his long soft length clenched inside my rectum. I had grown so used to it, I didn't know how I would ever sleep again alone and unplugged in my own little room back at Mrs. Kennedy's. If only this could go on forever. But there was so much to look forward to. So many adventures ahead of us. Annapurna. The Sahara. The Nile. The Great Wall. They would all be just as wonderful.

The next morning after our breakfast at The Pancake Barn, we retired to the deserted men's room and locked ourselves in one of the two stalls. He had me 'drop my drawers' as he said and bend over the bowl with my hands on the tank, while he stood behind me and fed it in doggy style. He said he just had to have one more feel of my fabulous ass before we went into the cave. This time he blasted into me what felt like a torrent, and I was all aglow, knowing that I was going into the caverns with my Colonel's precious life fluids coursing through me.

We were part of a tour group. The Colonel felt it best that we take the tour, even though he had been here many times before and knew the caverns like the back of his hand, so he said. It was fascinating. Dark. Mysterious. Exciting. The vast subterranean caverns and the beautiful glistening icicle-like projections rising from the floors and dripping from the ceilings.

The stalactites were the ones dripping from above us, while the stalagmites were the giant shining projections rising all around us-----some kind of miracle of calcium and water over many millennia. I would not soon forget this. Each chamber we arrived at was more breathtaking than the one before had been.

We had been following a path, which was now forking, and the tour guide was taking us down the left-hand path.

"No. No," said the Colonel. "The other path is much nicer. Let's go right."

"But shouldn't we stay with the group?" I asked.

"No. No. Don't you worry. I know my way around here like the back of my hand. Been here many times. Just follow me."

Of course, I followed my lover. He was right. It was shimmering. It was dazzling. It was the solar system under the earth. I was trying to burn it all into my memory to last me forever. We walked for a long time, looking at all the shimmering projections, the high ceilings, the vast sudden drops. Then there was a little narrow break in the stone wall. A giant fissure in the earth.

"The chamber through there is just spectacular," said the Colonel. "You have to see it."

Okay," I said.

"You go first," he urged me. I turned myself sideways trying to ease myself through the narrow opening. At the end I could barely get through. But when I stepped into this phantasmagorial room it was like nothing any mortal had even been meant to see. So dazzling. I knew why the Colonel had wanted me to experience it. It was incredible.

"You were right. It's incredible," I told him. He didn't answer me.

"Colonel?" I called. "Are you coming?"

"Having a little trouble getting through," he said. "Guess I'm not as skinny as I used to be. I used to be nice and skinny like you."

"That's all right. I've seen it. I'm ready to come back." I went back up to the crevice and tried to pry myself in. I wouldn't fit. It was too narrow. But how could this be? I had gotten into the chamber, surely I would be able to reverse my course.

I pushed and I pressed, and my heart started to pound inside my chest.

"I'm having trouble getting into the crevice from this side," I called. "What should I do?"

"Keep trying," he encouraged me.

I did. I tried and I tried and I tried. And I was sweating. And I was crying. "I can't get out," I called. "I can't get out of here."

"Just wait," he said. "I'll go and get some help. We may need some pickaxes or jackhammers to widen that crevasse."

"Hurry," I begged him. "Please hurry."

"I'm on my way, but before I go, I just want you to know something. That mouth of yours is a national treasure and you have absolutely the sweetest hole I have ever fucked."

"Thank you," I said. "Get help. Hurry back."

I have no sense of time here, night or day, but I do have my watch which has the day and date on it, and that was two days ago. It seems obvious to me now that the Colonel is not coming back with help. Perhaps he didn't know the caverns like the back of his hand and he got lost, or the other possibility is---No. I don't want to even consider that.

I'm very hungry and thirsty, though I do get a little moisture just by licking the damp walls of the large cave. I think that I am getting weaker, and I keep falling into a strange dozing sleep, and each time I wake, it seems like whatever happens, it doesn't even matter any more.

I know now that I will be in this chamber forever. For all eternity. Perhaps in ten million years or more, someone will come into this cavern and chipping away with a pickaxe, will discover my remains as the core of an enormous beautiful stalagmite. Well, so be it. I am at peace. I am at one with the caves. I am at one with the earth. And I have been loved.

* * *

Is it possible?

In my stupor, I hear voices in the outside passage.

"HELP," I screamed.

"Who's there?"

"HELP. I'm trapped in this chamber. I've been trapped for two days. HELP!"

"I can't tell where your voice is coming from," the voice said. "Can you sing? I'll try to locate you," he shouted.

I crawled up close to the crevasse into which I had squeezed myself two days earlier, and began to sing.

"MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB, LITTLE LAMB, LITTLE LAMB. MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB WHOSE FLEECE WAS WHITE AS SNOW. AND EVERYWHERE THAT MARY WENT, MARY WENT, MARY WENT. EVERYWHERE THAT MARY WENT THE LAMB WAS SURE TO GO."

"I've got you now," he said. "I'll go for help. Give me an hour. But keep singing."

"Okay," I said. "MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB-------------" I followed with HERE WE GO ROUND THE MULBERRY BUSH, then with THE FARMER IN THE DELL, then with SHE'LL BE COMIN' ROUND THE MOUNTAIN WHEN SHE COMES. Mostly I stayed with MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB. I knew that one best. At last I heard that blessed voice again.

"I've got a crew here with jackhammers, and pickaxes. We'll widen this crevasse and get you out."

It took them six hours. I never stopped singing. "MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB, LITTLE LAMB, LITTLE LAMB----------"

Finally they had widened the space enough that I was able to crawl through. One of the men had thoughtfully brought me a jelly doughnut and a thermos full of hot coffee, which I gulped down gratefully. They even wrapped me in a warm blanket, for it was only then that my teeth began to chatter. I went to thank the man who had saved me. It was the tour guide. Luckily for me, on a crazy whim, when he gotten to the fork in the cavern path on that day, he had decided to take the right hand path instead of the usual left hand path. I almost kissed his hand in gratitude.

He was even kind enough to drive me back to the motel, where I discovered to my dismay that Lenny Silver had checked out precipitously two days earlier. Even my suitcase was gone.

Everything was clear to me now. My infatuation had been a mad illusion. The Colonel didn't love me. He wanted to be rid of me forever.

I called Malvina long distance to wire me money for a return airline ticket home, and on the long flight I wondered what recourse I had against Colonel Marchand. There was no proof that he had ever been in Carlsbad. He had not flown or registered at the motel under his own name. He had used paper money, not credit cards. There would be no plastic trail. He had planned this so very well, that I should really be dead now. That had obviously been his intention all along. It was malevolent.

And if I made any accusations, who would believe me? I was only a lowly nurse. (And in addition embarrassing things would be revealed, such as that I had sucked his cock and even sat on it while he was a patient under my care at Kingston Memorial. And I would immediately be disgraced and lose my job.) Moreover, he was an important retired Colonel in The United States Marine Corps, a respectable married man who had a rich and powerful wife, and was now running for the State Senate. Any news of this would hurt me much more than the Colonel. Silence was my only recourse. I would have to try to put all of this behind me and forget everything. Nevertheless as I was flying home, I made one very important decision. On Election Day, I would not be voting for Colonel Marchand.