Carl & Gladys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl didn't say anything. Either he was resigned to the situation or he really didn't mind.

"Good news, Carl. Gladys has found a new friend."

Philippe was kissing fat old Gladys while massaging her right nipple. Gladys had her arm around Philippe's neck and with her other hand . . .

"Guess what, Carl," I said through the door. "Your sweet Gladys is unzipping Philippe's pants and pulling out . . . lord, what are you hiding in there, Philippe?"

Philippe turned briefly toward me with a big smile, then put his hands on his hips as Gladys pulled his pants down to reveal a huge cock. It wasn't particularly thick but it must have been 9 or 10 inches. A less secure man than I would have been intimidated. Still, I thought Carl would like to know.

"Hey, Carl," I said. "Have you ever fed Gladys 10 inches of meat?"

He groaned from inside the closet. This was fun.

"She seems to really enjoy this. I'm guessing she never saw anything like this before. She's like a kid with a new toy, Carl." Gladys was stroking Philippe's long cock and it seemed to grow even longer.

"Your Gladys is licking Philippe's massive dick, Carl. Oh, where's a camera when you want one? This would make a great Christmas card photo for the grandkids."

If Gladys heard any of this, she didn't appear to care. She was wild-eyed with lust, her big tongue licking his scrotum and she even started biting at his pubic hair while pulling him to her face by cupping his ass.

"Get on the bed," Gladys said. It was not a suggestion but I think Philippe would have gone along with it anyway. He was grinning from ear to ear. Still wearing his shirt, he laid down on the pillow, put his hands behind his head and Gladys crawled between his legs. Just Philippe, Gladys and a huge dick pole sticking up between them.

Gladys stayed kneeling in front of Philippe, bent over and started slurping his rigid cock like it was a really long, cream- filled popsicle.

This was a new view of Gladys. Her fat ass bobbing as she lapped up whatever Philippe was offering and a nice, soppy asshole looking at me eye-to-eye, so to speak.

I went over to my trouser pocket and took a box out.

"Good news, Carl," I called back to him. "It looks like I WILL get to use that KY Jelly you gave me after all." Gladys was slurping louder than ever, rubbing Philippe's chest and taking - I couldn't quite believe it - Philippe's entire length in her greedy old mouth. I dropped my robe and was pleased to see that my Mr. Johnson was coming back to full attention.

"I'm ready for seconds, Carl. You know how it goes. It just takes a little time and inspiration to be able to go at it again . . oh, I forgot. You can't get it up at all, can you Carl? Now that was just in bad taste, then."

I got on the bed where Gladys and Philippe were happily engaged in good, old-fashioned fellatio and Gladys' surprisingly supple old butt was bouncing around deliciously in front of me. I squeezed out some jelly and applied it to the sweet old ass I had finger fucked just a few minutes earlier.

Gladys jumped a little.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Just relax and you'll love it, believe me."

Gladys nodded without ever dropping Philippe's humongous pecker from her mouth. She was picking up speed and he was getting ready to go. I had to hurry.

I took my cock and slid it along Gladys' ass crack while fingering her asshole. The KY jelly,my cum and her juices had slicked it up pretty well by now. I took my fingers out and slid in the head of my cock into her anus, past the sphincter. Some resistance . . .

"It's okay, sweetheart," I whispered. She really was a sweetheart. And a great fuck. I've got to fuck more old women.

She relaxed and I pushed it in. Heaven. Much tighter than her cunt but oh, so delicious. Gladys started moaning and, bless her heart, started pushing against me, forcing my dick even further into her elderly rectum. I started fingering her clit and held on for the ride. Gladys was bucking against me and onto Philippe's cock, sweat rolling down her arms, tits beating like twin bells as I rammed it to her.

"I hope you can still hear me, Carl," I called out while pumping Gladys' fat ass. The sight of her tits flying and her fat ass pushing against me were incredibly exciting. I was probably breathing pretty hard but I wanted to keep Carl informed. "I'm fucking your sweet Gladys in the ass right now and let me tell you, she is one sweet ass fucker, Carl. You really should try it. I don't think she's done this before, Carl. Oh, that's right. You can't."

I was going to cum soon. God, she felt great.. "Oh, Jesus!" Philippe was calling out. He ran his fingers through Gladys' hair and held her head onto his cock. She was moaning, sucking, pumping back on me. I watched the entire length of my cock disappear in her welcoming asshole.

"She's mine now, Carl. I'm taking our Gladys' cherry out the ass." It was boiling up in me, panting, hard to talk. "I say 'ours,' Carl, because I haven't had her yet but . . . hang on . . Carl."

Philippe screamed first and shot a load into and over Gladys while she kept sucking, licking and moaning louder herself, white cum dripping from her double chin, her lips.

I was next, blasting hot jism into Gladys' eager anus and her head rose like she had been impaled, screaming "oh, God, oh god, oh god" with cum dripping onto her tits and I kept pumping into her sloppy asshole for what seemed like hours until, finally, blessedly, we fell in a heap, Philippe on the bottom, Gladys, then me, a panting, sweaty, cum-smeared mass of flesh.

My dick popped out with a little squish noise and when I gently slapped Gladys' ass, she giggled. Yes, indeed, she had come a long way from the shy old Grandma I met in the hotel lounge earlier in the evening.

I got up, put on the robe again and leaned over to whisper to Gladys. "Thank you, my sweet, sweet Gladys. I love you, baby."

She kissed my cheek and mouthed the words "I love you too."

I let Carl out of the closet. From the smell of it, it seemed like he entertained himself pretty well during our adventure. He was sitting down so I crouched to talk with him.

"Carl, my friend. Gladys is mine now. Whenever I want her - and that will be pretty much anytime I get into town - she belongs to me. You can house her and feed her and be nice to her, but basically, she's my fuck toy now and I'm hers. So, see? You got what you wanted."

Carl couldn't look at me.

"You're a sorry piece of humanity, Carl but I want you to remember one thing: take care of my sweet little Gladys. Or else. Now you go back to wherever you came and we're going to get cleaned up and take Gladys back to you when we - and she - are good and ready."

I looked back at Gladys and Philippe starting to move on the bed now. "I wonder if Philippe can get that big pecker of his up her ass. That's something I'd like to see."

Carl moaned, deflated, defeated.

"Goodbye, Carl. And remember: be nice. This time I'll be watching."

12