Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers

"Yes" I said, "they smell like honey!"

"Well then, get here and taste the source, my husband seems to think I'm sick, not pregnant, no-one has been down on me for months!" Kiki lay back on the bed and spread her legs giving me my first view of her hot pussy. Unlike Carla she had a short, light, downy hair growing over her mound, the edges trimmed neatly. I could see that her lips were swollen and her arousal was obvious from the juices that were oozing out between her lips. I knelt between her legs and breathed in the source of the wonderful aroma I had just experienced. I let my tongue slip into the small indentation at the top of her lips and let the back of my tongue run down her crack. I could feel her very hard clit peeping out from between her lips.

"Yes" she moaned "eat my pussy like you have been eating my sisters!" I felt warm air over my cock and looked down to see that Carla and slipped down under my raised cock and was getting ready to slip my hard cock between her lips. This got me going and my mouth immediately took Kiki's hard clit and started to gently suck on it, I could feel her start to gyrate her hips, pushing her hot pussy against my mouth, while at the same time my cock was getting sucked by Carla. Carla was caressing my cheeks and I could feel her fingers start to slide down until they rested gently on my bud. Her finger slowly started to slip into my arse. The feeling was not new, my best friend and I had been experimenting with each other for years and we had just recently taken the big step of anal sex.

The feeling of Carla's hot mouth on my cock and her finger up my arse was driving me wild and I started to eat Kiki's pussy with wild abandon. Kiki was starting to become very vocal and her wild cries of "eat my pussy" were making it very difficult to stop cumming. As I tried to hold back I felt Kiki's start to clench her thighs until her pussy was driving hard against my face. "Yes" she cried "I'm cumming!" As I felt her juices start to flood from her pussy I could take no more and started to thrust my cock deep into Carla's hot mouth, while her finger probed deep inside me. My balls started to burn as I felt my seed start to flood into her waiting mouth. Carla sucked every last drop from me as I started a clean up on Kiki. Kiki wiggled herself up the bed as I rolled away from Carla and lay their totally spent. "Come her big sister" Kiki said, "your pussy needs some attention.

I lay in awe as I saw Carla straddle Kiki's face while Kiki stated to lap away at her very swollen, bald pussy. Kiki slipped her fingers deep into Carla's hot pussy as her lips sucked her clit. Carla had her head thrown back in ecstasy while her fingers rubbed her hard nipples. Her cries were a great turn on for me. My exhausted cock was slowly starting to find some life. I looked down and saw that Kiki's discarded panties were lying next to the bed. I reached down and picked up the damp scrap of satin and lace and brought it to my nose. The scent of her pussy had me quickly hard and I started to slowly rub my cock while my other hand cupped my hard balls. I looked down and saw Kiki's beautiful swollen pussy, her folds glistening with her pussy juice. I couldn't resist, after having eaten her pussy I just had to fuck this beautiful woman. I gently raised her hips and slowly let my cock slid into her. The warmth of her pussy seemed to envelope my head, the second time in one day!

Carla was now on her hands and knees and grinding her pussy into Kiki's face, her cries becoming louder and more frantic. I started to piston my cock in and out of her pussy, my hands under her cheeks. I could feel my balls slapping against her tight arse. I could hear that Carla was close now and with one final cry her body started to shudder to orgasm. Carla lifted her pussy slowly from Kiki's mouth and rolled over on to the side of the bed. "Fuck Me," cried Kiki as she started to thrust back. The feeling of her hot pussy enveloping my cock was too much and I soon started to squirt my hot cum deep into her pussy.

I could feel her hard, pregnant tummy pressing firmly against me. My cock started to soften quickly until it slowly slip out of her pussy, my white cum oozing out and down between her lips. I rolled over and lay on the other side, I felt as if I had spent the last 2 days in the gym, my whole body was coated with a fine layer of sweat. I opened my eyes as the bed moved, I saw Carla crawl down the bed and slowly start to clean my cum from her sisters red and swollen pussy. I was so tired and drifted off into a deep contented sleep.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers
12