Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,184 Followers

Carla felt Becky's lips nibbling on her neck and the woman's hands gently caressing her back. Her soft massive breasts were so soft against her own. She wanted to experiment with Becky but was afraid Amy would go off. She turned her body slightly until Becky's body was between her and Amy. She glanced over to make sure Amy was facing the other way when she moved her head and lined up her mouth with Becky's. Becky's eyes opened in joy when Carla's lips pressed against her own. The larger woman's tongue quickly invaded Carla's mouth.

Colleen smiled when she saw Becky and Carla kissing. She moved her own lips to Amy's but Amy pulled away. "They are kissing so why can we?" she whispered.

Amy quickly turned to see Carla's eyes closed as their mouths smashed together and their hands quickly moved over each others backs. Becky's hands moved down to cup and caress Carla's smaller buttocks. Amy pushed Colleen back.

"I can't do this!" Amy cried as she grabbed her clothes and ran to the door. She searched in her jeans for her room key and ran out into the hallway stark naked.

"AMY!" Carla cried out trying to get out of Becky's grasp but the big girl was too strong.

"Let her go." Colleen said as she moved her body up against Carla's back. Becky was still pressing up against the front.

"But...." Carla started to say.

"No buts," Colleen laughed. "Relax and enjoy what Becky and I are going to do to you." Her lips gently bit on Carla's neck as her large fingers moved up under Carla's ass to discover her dripping pussy.

Amy sobbed as she waited for Carla to return. She was so afraid for her love but was afraid to do anything about it. Things had gone so wrong. Things were so wonderful that afternoon when she held Carla in her arms. Now her love was probably being raped in the other room but the large girls. She fell asleep crying.

Carla tried to resist as the two girls used their experienced fingers and lips all over her tingling naked body. They were touching and kissing everywhere. Her body was tossed and turned on the bed while the girls explored her lips, breasts, ass and pussy. Her pussy was never left alone. When fingers moved from areas of flesh lips took their place. They nibbled, licked and sucked until she pulled the pillow over her mouth and screamed. She did not want Amy to know she received any pleasure. They showed her how to kiss and use her tongue on their shaved pussies. She was a fast learner and quickly brought both girls off. She laughed when she stood by the bottom of the bed seeing their mounds of naked flesh twisted together completely satisfied. She searched through their bags until she found the digital camera. She turned it on and took their picture. Now it was she who held the trump card.

Amy was asleep when Carla slipped back into the room. She quickly showered to get the sweaty smells of the two girls off her body and slipped under the sheet naked next to Amy. About 2:00 Carla awoke to feel the backside of Amy pressing up against her. She curled her arm around her waist and pulled her back into her softness.

Amy slowly awoke thinking she was still dreaming. She imagined so vividly Carla's tongue dancing on her pussy. The dream seemed so real but the room was so dark. The tongue moved in ways not imagined by the sleepy girl. When she screamed she knew she was not dreaming. "Carla," she whispered feeling her damp lips with her fingers. Carla's body moved up onto her own and gently kissed her lips. She tasted her own pleasure juices on Carla's lips.

"I waited up for you. What happened? Are you alright?" Amy asked as she held the other girl close to her.

"Yes. After you left Colleen and Becky had sex and I watched," Carla lied.

"You watched them have sex?"

"Yes. I didn't want to but I wanted to get the photo," she lied again. "Not only did I get the photo and camera but I took one of them twisted together."

"Can I see it?" Amy giggled.

"No. Right now I just want to hold you in my arms," Carla whispered as her fingertips explored until they found Amy's nipple.

"What you did to me before was unbelievable," Amy whispered. "Did you learn that from them?"

"Yes," Carla replied telling the truth this time. "I learned a lot and can't wait to show you."

"Will you show me now?" Amy begged.

Carla glanced over at the clock. It read 3:27AM. She kissed Amy on her ear. "Later. We have another night you know." They fell asleep in each others arms. At 7:30 AM they pulled on their sweats and got ready to go to breakfast. Carla turned on the camera and adjusted it to Becky's and Colleen's photo.

"Look," she said holding it up for Amy to see.

"What are they doing?" Amy laughed as she turned her head many ways to figure out what body part belonged to whom.

"I was amazed two girls so big could be so agile," Carla laughed. She pushed the button to the last photo and saw Amy's nude body lying on the bed while her ass was bent over.

"Hey they can see your face but not mine." Carla laughed.

Amy grabbed the camera and looked. "Yes. But I'll tell everyone that it is your ass." She lightly pinched Carla's butt. Carla moved back to the previous photos and laughed. "Look at this," she said again showing the camera to Amy. Amy's eye's got real big and her hand covered her mouth as she looked at Becky whose legs were spread wide on the bed. Her pussy was wide open as her fingers pushed a small dildo inside her large lips.

"Is that a...........dildo?" Amy asked as she looked closer at the photo.

"I think so. They did not use it when I was there," Carla said.

Carla and Amy were sitting eating breakfast when Becky and Colleen walked in to the dining room and over to their table. "Care if we join you?" Colleen asked.

"Yes." Amy replied.

"Too bad," Colleen said as she pulled out a chair and sat down. Carla motioned with her finger on her lips to be quiet. Colleen smiled.

"We know you have the camera and we want it back." Colleen whispered in Carla's ear.

"Ah, the shoe is on the other foot," Carla laughed. "Maybe tonight we will have some things for you to do to get your photos back. And, I mean all your photos." She said smiling at Becky. Becky blushed and looked away.

"Carla," Amy said visibly upset. She did not want to be involved with these two girls anymore. "Erase our picture and give them back the camera."

"No. That's OK. Keep the camera and we will see you later." Colleen said as she stood to walk to another table. Becky followed.

"I don't want to be with them again." Amy whispered. "I want to be alone with you tonight."

"They will do whatever we want them to do," Carla whispered. She was already planning on seeing Becky with the dildo. "Let's talk about it later."

After breakfast the girls moved quickly back to their room to shower. To save time and energy they moved into the warm water together. "I think we should shave our pubes." Carla said as they stood on the small mat drying their bodies.

"You don't like my pussy cat?" Amy purred as she moved the damp towel over her bush causing the light hairs to stand upward.

"Yes but I think my lips will like it much better without this," she curled her fingers into the soft downy muff. Someone knocked on the door, "THE BUS LEAVES IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!"

Carla and Amy quickly dried their hair and dressed. Everyone clapped with they jumped up the steps onto the bus. The practice went well and so did the afternoon session. On the bus trip home Colleen whispered in Carla's ear, "What time?"

"After dinner bring Becky's friend," Carla whispered back. Colleen looked at her confused. Then she remembered. "I'll make sure he has new batteries," she whispered back with a laugh.

Dinner went pretty fast and again the kids all took off to the malls and the movies. The four girls again went into the elevator together. "Do you know of a game we can play?" Carla asked as they walked towards their rooms.

"How about guess who?" Becky asked.

"How do you play?" Amy asked suspiciously.

Becky opened the door to her room. "Come in and I'll explain it." Amy was the last one thru the door.

"This is an easy game. Someone is blindfolded and they have to guess who they are touching or kissing." Becky giggled.

Amy looked at Carla who was smiling. She figured she had to go along with it. She watched as Becky took out a long dark scarf and held it up. "Who's first?"

No one volunteered so Becky said she would go first and handed the scarf to Colleen to tie around her eyes. "Someone has to kiss her." Colleen whispered.

Becky took Carla's arm and pushed her over to Becky. Carla looked at Amy and moved over to the blindfolded girl. She leaned over and placed her mouth on Becky's.

Amy didn't like seeing Carla kiss another girl and really got upset when she saw their mouths open. She didn't look at her love when she broke the kiss and walked back to the bed.

Carla reached to hold Amy's hand but the girl pushed her away.

"OK, take off the blindfold." Colleen said to Becky. The girl untied it and looked at the other three. "Carla," she said smiling. I could tell from the kisses we had last night." "Last night," Amy repeated while looking a Carla.

"It was just kissing," Carla whispered.

"Next?" Becky said holding up the scarf.

Carla quickly moved forward and allowed Becky to tie it around her head. She sat waiting for someone to do something.

"You go," Colleen whispered in Amy's ear. Amy smiled and walked over to the chair. She surprised even herself when she pulled Carla's blouse out enough to slip her fingers down under it. Her fingers moved under the girl's skimpy bra and slowly down over her bare breast. She smiled as she toyed with her hard nipple. After a few seconds her hand moved out of one cup and into the other. She heard a small moan from Carla's throat as her fingers found the other hard digit. She pulled her fingers out and moved back to the bed.

Carla removed the scarf and looked at Amy. "It was Amy."

"Next." Carla said as she held up the blindfold. Colleen moved over to the chair and Carla tied the scarf tightly around her head.

Amy hoped Becky would go but the larger girl pointed to her. She was trying not to show excitement as she moved over to the unsuspecting blindfolded girl. The comment about Carla kissing Becky last night had gotten her a little angry so she decided to do the same to Colleen. She moved her lips down to gently brush the lips waiting and found the mouth open for her to push her inexperienced tongue into. Amy gave her the best she could and realized her own body was on fire. Finally she pulled her lips away while Colleen's tongue moved from her lips.

Colleen waited a few seconds and pulled off the blindfold. "Carla," she said.

"Nope, it was Amy," Becky laughed.

"It was?" Colleen asked with a grin. Amy quickly looked away.

It was Amy's turn as Colleen tied the blindfold around the nervous girl's head. She moved over to Carla and whispered. Carla smiled.

Amy waited for one of them to touch or kiss her. She jerked when she felt the fingers on the snap of her jeans. "Not my jeans," she said trying to hold them together. But the girl was too fast and pulled them under her hips and down her legs. She sat back trembling in her panties, bra and tee shirt. The fingers returned and walked up Amy's bare thighs until they touched over the silky and now damp crotch of the trembling girl.

Amy thought she would just touch her through her panties and slowly opened her thighs to help. She felt the fingers moving over her soft pubic mound and then up to the waistband. She gasped when the fingers pinched the elastic and pulled downward. She thought about objecting again but since Carla was not saying anything then it must be Carla who was pulling off her panties. She smiled and lifted her hips feeling the cooler air on her dripping slit.

"Oh," Amy moaned when she felt the fingertips parting the blonde mane and then the outer lips. It had to be Carla who was moving her face up between her shaking thighs until she felt her tongue lick across her small but very hard clitoris.

"Don't stop," Amy moaned. Her legs were now spread as wide as she could make them so the mouth could engulf her newly discovered treasures. Doing it in front of the two other girls was so exciting that she was close to climaxing. She smiled when she felt the bomb about to go off. "NOW!" she screamed as she grabbed Carla's head.........she tried to stop cuming but couldn't because it wasn't Carla's head between her legs. She pulled off the scare and looked down at Colleen's tongue flicking on her pink knob. "I'M COMING!" she screamed.

As soon as she got her breath back she angrily looked at Carla who had her hand on Becky's large breast. The two naked girls sat on the bed smiling at her. Amy tried to pick up her panties to put back on but Colleen grabbed them. "Why don't you and I undress and go to the other bed?"

Amy glanced over at Carla and watched as she kissed Becky and pushed the heavy girl onto her back. She wasted no time sliding her face up between her thunder thighs to push her lips and tongue into Becky's sweet pussy. She looked at Colleen. "You can do me but I'm not doing you."

"Sure," Colleen laughed. She had wanted to ravish Amy's body ever since the first day of Band three years ago. There was no doubt in her mind that she would have the girl begging to suck her own pussy. She quickly stripped and watched as Amy removed her shirt and bra.

Carla was so involved with eating Becky's pussy she did not realize Colleen was doing the same thing to Amy until she heard Amy's moans. She pulled her dripping lips from Becky's thighs and peeked over to see Colleen's face again between Amy's. She smiled seeing Amy's fingers grasping at the sheet.

"Please don't stop," Amy begged when Colleen moved her lips up over her puff of blonde hair. "Please."

Colleen grinned knowing Amy was ready. She twisted her body on the bed until her own bald pussy rested only inches from the girl's face. She opened her thighs and again dove headfirst between Amy's legs.

"OH GOD!" Amy cried out as Colleen licked across her whole slit. She suddenly felt the girl's body come across hers until she was lying directly on top of her. She looked up to see the bald pussy waiting for her tongue.

Colleen froze her mouth waiting for Amy's lips. She flicked her tongue across her clit and then felt Amy's tongue do the same across hers. Her lips sucked in Amy's clit and felt Amy's do the same to hers. Then it was off to the races.

The moans and groans of all four girls could be heard in the hallway as well as the squeaking and thumbing of the beds. Amy climaxed first with Becky close behind. Colleen savored the feeling and held out as long as she could but finally succumbed to the pleasure. Becky was about to pass out until finally Carla climaxed.

The four lay spent on the bed.

"Let's switch," Becky said grinning at Amy. Amy stood up, dressed and walked from the room without saying a word.

"You might as well stay here with us," Colleen said to Carla who quickly dressed as well.

"I think I need to do some damage control," Carla said as she walked from the room. "I'll erase the photo and give you the camera back tomorrow morning."

*****

Amy was in the shower feeling like crying and smiling. The sex was a lot more than she had expected however to have Carla trick her like she did hurt. She heard Carla trying to get into the locked bathroom. "Amy let me in."

Amy quickly dried and pulled her robe on, "it's all yours."

"Why are you mad at me?" Carla asked as the girl walked by.

"You know," Amy said almost crying.

Carla jumped into the shower and by the time she made it to the bedroom Amy was asleep. Or so she was pretending.

During the night Amy felt Carla climb into her bed and press up against her back. Carla planted tiny kisses on her neck and whispered she was sorry. "I only want you," Carla whispered.

Amy turned and kissed Carla firmly on the mouth. "It took you long enough to get over here." For the next hour they reviewed all that they had learned in the other bedroom. They feel asleep into each other's arms and got two hours sleep before the alarm went off.

"I wish we were staying another day," Carla whispered to Amy as they stood ready to board the bus to return home.

"Me too," Amy whispered back as she brushed her fingers against Carla's down by their sides.

On the long ride home Amy fell asleep with her head on Carla's shoulder.

*****

Alice stood in the freezing rain for almost an hour as she waited for the bus to arrive. The past two days had been hell because she imagined her daughter in the arms of another girl. The large rented bus came down the street and turned into the school parking lot.

"Amy over here," Alice yelled when her daughter walked down from the bus. Amy saw her, waved and smiled. She jumped down and ran over to her.

"Hi Mom," Amy said giving her a hug.

"I'm so happy to see you," Alice said. She saw Carla walked down from the bus and wave at her as well but Alice didn't acknowledge her. "We need to get you home. It's freezing out here."

"OK let me get my bags," Amy said as she ran over to the bus driver who was tossing the bags onto the sidewalk. Carla walked up next to her.

"I guess I'm not invited to your house anymore," she said.

"I'll talk to my mother and make her understand," Amy said as she grabbed her bag and ran back to her mother.

*****

Amy took a hot shower and was in her robe combing her hair when Alice knocked on her bedroom door. "Come in."

"Do you have some time to talk?" Alice asked nervously.

"Yes," Amy replied. She had been thinking about what she should say.

"You know I read the letter from Carla and I know you probably think you are in love with her," Alice started. "But you are not gay."

"Mom, you don't want me to be gay," Amy said as she dropped the hairbrush on the bed. "But I am."

"All girls go through this. It happened to me too."

Amy stopped. Her mother had a gay relationship. "It's not the same. Carla and I made love on the trip."

"So did I," Alice confessed. She had not told anyone about her fling with him swim coach until now.

"You made love with another woman?" Amy asked totally shocked. Her mother was about as conservative and straight laced as they come.

"Yes," Alice said looking down like it was shameful. "She seduced me."

"You said no right?"

"I...a........no, I didn't say no. I got caught up in the sex," she blushed. "This is not easy for me to talk about."

"How did you feel?" Amy asked being blown away.

"It doesn't matter how I felt," Alice said. "It was unnatural."

"Mom, I don't want to talk about it being unnatural and not religious. I only know how I feel. Does daddy know about it?"

"No, it would kill him if he knew," she said sharply. "I don't want you to see her again."

"You can't stop me from seeing who I want," Amy said. "Who was the woman you made love to?

"My college swim coach. It was a one time only thing. I never loved her."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course," Alice said as she stood to walk from the room. Now that the conversation was coming back to her again she had to leave. "At least I don't think I loved her," she thought as she moved into her bedroom.

*****

It was Sunday after church when Amy moved into the den to find her mother's college year books. She found her mother's photo on the swim team and noticed the cute woman coach standing next to her mother. "ERICKA STANLEY," she read aloud.

Her mother kept starring at her in church and she starred back. She was not going to be intimidated. She looked in the phone book for an Ericka Stanley but did not see any listings. She picked up the photo again and saw a familiar face. It was her mother's best friend and maid of honor Betty Davis. Maybe she would know where Ericka went to. She found her phone number and address in the phone book and called.

Slickman
Slickman
8,184 Followers