Carla Cures the Hiccups

Story Info
Sexy girl saves my wife from bad hiccups.
939 words
3.75
36k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluegray
Bluegray
25 Followers

Reading the stories posted here has brought back memories. I hope you enjoy my sharing them.

It was an evening in a nightclub, in a dark underground place, with good music and lots of smoke. Yes, it was a few years ago, everybody smoked and lived fearlessly. No aids, the pill, and freedom of thought. We were enjoying the evening when Claire got the hiccups; they lasted long enough to bother her.

"I'm going to the ladies to get rid of these damn hiccups," she announced getting up.

When she returned she introduced a short, lovely girl as her savior.

"Meet Carla, she saved me from the hiccups by kissing me," Claire said as she giggled. "Not just kissed, but passionately made love to me. Let's go home."

I looked at Carla. She had short dark hair on top of a round face with a pixie nose. She was about twenty five, with dark smoldering eyes and curves in all the right places. She wore a very short skirt and a tight top with a deep V neckline. Yes she was sexy and appealing, I wasn't about to miss going home with her.

On the drive to our place Carla and Claire sat in the back seat and proceeded to discover each other's charms. I was having trouble driving, but paid enough attention to get us home quickly.

Carla had her hand on Claire's breasts before I had driven two blocks. Claire told me that her panties were gone not long after. The two let their hands discover every part of each other's bodies they could reach while sitting in the back seat.

When we got home I went to get some wine and returned to find my wife topless with Carla kissing, sucking, and caressing her chest.

"Why don't you girls get comfortable," I asked? "You might as well get rid of all your clothes and have fun. I hope you don't mind my watching."

After telling the girls to undress and serving them some wine while they stripped, I feasted my eyes on the two luscious bodies. They were perfect contrasts. Claire, with her long blond hair, fair skin, large breasts, and sparse bush, was the typical Nordic woman. Carla had olive skin, short dark hair, small high breasts, and the full dark bush of a Mediterranean woman. They told me I could sit and watch but not to hope I would join them unless asked.

As soon as they were back on the couch, naked, Carla pushed Claire's legs apart and dove in. Whatever she was doing elicited moans and cries of pleasure. Claire told me the feeling was very different from how I feel. No beard stubble, softer lips, and much wetter. In no time Claire was bucking against Carla's face and having her first orgasm of the evening. I knew Carla had a hand on my wife's pussy but I didn't know if she had pushed any fingers in. Claire said, not the first time, and even later Carla's fingers mostly only played with her outer lips. After Claire's body returned to almost normal they sat side by side on the couch. Claire began to softly caress Carla's breasts while kissing her neck and ears.

The sight was so hot I wanted to draw, photo, or film so I would never forget. Not that night, yet here I am thirty years later still seeing the scene as if it were last night.

Carla's excitement grew and she tried to get Claire to eat her, but no luck with the non oral Claire. She spread Carla's legs and softly ran her fingers along the soaked seam until Carla began to moan and push her hips up to increase the pressure. Claire was unkind and backed off, touching Carla even more lightly.

Carla began to plead and cried, "No, no, help me, don't torture me. Make me come!"

At that point Claire turned to me and said, "Come here and feel how soft she is. Feel her breasts and slide your fingers along her sopping pussy. She feels so good!" I got off my chair and followed orders. Carla was in such need she didn't say anything. When I ran my fingers along her cleft she began to moan again.

"Go away, Burt," cried Claire. "That's enough, its time I thanked her for curing my hiccups!"

I backed off and watched as Claire used both hands to slide up and down each side of Carla's flower. I could hear the squishing of her juices between her cries of pleasure. Claire then slid two fingers into Carla's canal and began to pinch her nub. This brought Carla her release. Her hips pushed Claire's fingers deeper and mashed her clit against Claire's other hand. Slowly Claire retreated and cradled Carla in her arms as she calmed.

"Was that payment enough for curing my hiccups?" asked Claire. "Or do you want more?"

"I want to spend the night with you," answered Carla.

"No, Burt will drive you home," said Claire. "Then I will spend the night with him. He is my lover and my husband and I will need him tonight."

I drove Carla home and returned to Claire. That night I almost raped her, but I think that's what she wanted. We had hard fast sex, pounding and grunting, nothing soft and sweet.

Yes we did see Carla again, but that is for later.

This has been great fun to write, you are all responsible for awakening old memories. Claire laughed when I told her I had shared this old tale. I think this evening will be exciting!!!

Bluegray
Bluegray
25 Followers