Angia V Pt. 01

Story Info
Lesbian wife gets more than underwear from a new shop.
9.6k words
4.43
23.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1 – GOING SHOPPING

This story started one afternoon when Lyn had decided to go in to Torquay shopping on her own. Nothing unusual in that, you'd think, but this time the consequences were extraordinary.

Rover and I had got used to her being gone for quite a long time, but on this occasion it seemed even longer than usual. Both of us were out on the balcony looking for her car as she drove back to the flat, though in truth the dog had never quite got the hang of using the binoculars. Eventually we saw her driving along the sea front, and we both went back in to await the sound of the lift, which told us her arrival was imminent.

The dog, of course got to her first, as soon as I opened the door to the flat. However, when I kissed her to welcome her home, it was clear that she had something on her mind.

"You'll never guess what happened in town" she said. "I thought I'd have a look in Hooper's for a new bra, but I found that a new shop had opened just next door, which said it sold custom fitted lingerie for all shapes, sizes and ages. I think it was called Angia V's, or something like that, which I'd never heard of. There wasn't a lot in the window, but what there was did somehow seem to look attractive, without also looking cheap and uncomfortable, which is the case with a lot of what places like Victoria's Secrets or Ann Summers sell."

"So did you get anything?" I said.

"Not exactly, but I'm going back tomorrow and I think I might then. But the unusual thing wasn't so much as the stock, as the woman who was selling it."

"Don't tell me she was only in her undies!" I joked, or at least I thought that was what I was doing, until I had heard the rest of the story.

"No" said Lyn, "she was fully dressed, but there was something about her which almost made you imagine that she wasn't. She must have been in her 50's, not slim, but with a nice figure, and, although it sounds silly, you could imagine that her underclothes must have been impressive if only you could see them."

"Hello, I'm Angia" she said. "Can I help you?"

"She looked at me with really bright blue eyes, which seemed to sparkle, as if she were amused about something. I said I was looking for a new bra, as none of the ones I had seemed quite as comfortable as I would like; even the ones from M&S which aren't bad."

"Well maybe that's because you haven't got the right size. Women often choose for themselves ones which are really too small for them" she suggested.

"I've heard that" I said, "and I saw a programme on TV where a woman had been trained to fit bras for customers with a lot of money, and who can afford to have one custom made".

"Funnily enough" said Angia "I think that was probably the person who trained me. Before I set up on my own, I used to work in Harrod's lingerie department. Anyway, let's go into the changing room. I'll take a look at what you are wearing now, and see what sort of things I could offer."

"Well, we went into the changing room, and she asked me to take of my top, and let her have a look at the bra I had on. She made me turn round and she looked at me from different angles, and felt how tight the various straps were. Then she said that she could see that what I was wearing wasn't really quite right for me. She opened some drawers and after looking through them, took out a couple of bras for me to try."

"Right" she said, "take off that bra, and let's try one of these."

"It seemed a bit unusual, but I thought that if she really could do something for me, why not. So I undid my bra and took it off. Now here's where it starts to get weird."

"Gosh" said Angia "I really like that pendant. Where did you get it?"

"Of course, it was the one I'd got from Madame Kumar, which you don't really like. I found myself telling her the full story about where it came from, that I'd lost one matching ring and had another made, and that you didn't like it. Somehow, it was as if she had me hypnotised, because all the time I was speaking, I was stood there with my breasts completely bare, and with this woman who I'd only just met, gazing at them, or supposedly at the pendant."

"Right then," said Angia after the several minutes it took to tell the story "let's try this one."

"So I put my arms through the straps, and reached round to do it up. As I did so, she put her hand inside the cup and right over my breast, pulling it up."

"Oops, sorry, I should probably have asked if you minded before I did that" she said, "but it just comes as second nature to me these days."

"When I looked her in the face, though, she had this knowing little grin, and I was sure that not only had she never had any intention of asking permission, but that she was really enjoying holding my tit. The crazy thing was that I was really enjoying it as well. Although she was just moving my breast so it sat right in the cup, she had a way of doing it which felt more like a caress, and which somehow also managed to stroke my nipple at the same time. Gosh, Ricky, it was just as well my tits have lost some of their sensitivity now, as if they had been like they were when we were teenagers, I'm sure I would have come there and then. I couldn't believe I was feeling like that, and I was really hoping that she was going to do the same thing with the other breast."

"Fortunately, she did. Not only that, but she repeated it with another three bras of different patterns and sizes. I just can't describe the intensity of feelings it set off in me."

"Well," said Angia, after trying them all. "I think you'd better take that one off as well, as none of those is really quite right."

"Amazingly, I did, and again I found myself standing right next to this hypnotic woman with my tits bare, and quite honestly, straining to feel her hands on them again."

"What I'll do, now I've got a feel for you, is I'll have a good look through my stock, and you can come in again tomorrow and we'll take some more time."

"When she said 'I've got a feel for you' she looked me straight in the eye, and I swear that she knew that I had enjoyed her hands on my breasts and nipples, and that I knew that she had as well."

"So that's it. I've booked to go back tomorrow afternoon. At least, I think I will go. The problem is that I'm just not sure about it. Not that I don't want to – I do – but because I'm not sure quite where it will lead. I'm dying to stand in front of her again with my breasts bare, knowing that she enjoys looking at them, and I desperately want to feel her hands on them again. What shall I do Ricky? I know we've imagined me with another woman, but it felt so much better than I could ever have imagined. Of course, what I'd really like to do is to get her to remove her top and bra, so that our breasts could touch, and I could caress and kiss them. I just keep imagining her nipples, and how they would feel under my tongue. Even more than that, I keep thinking about her putting her hand down my knickers and playing with my cunt, until I came. And I think I would come several times."

"Then again, I'm afraid that I've just imagined all of this, and if I tried to touch her, she would just get upset and throw me out of the shop."

"Oh, fuck it Ricky, just come in the bedroom with me and watch me play with myself thinking about her. It's up to you whether you wank yourself off or not, as I just want to submerge myself remembering what her hands felt like on my tits, imagining how her breasts would look and feel, and how fantastic it would be to feel her hands and her face on my cunt."

"Look Lyn," I said, "we've fantasised about something like this so much and we know each other so well, that I think you should just go for it. You'd never forgive yourself, or more to the point me, if you passed up the chance of fucking another woman in the flesh. Just make sure you stay with me, and you tell me all about it."

"You bastard" said Lyn, pulling me into the bedroom "I'm sure it's just because you hope that if I have her, she'll let you fuck her as well."

I'd never seen Lyn play with herself so passionately or so roughly. She tore off her clothes, and led back on the bed with her legs wide open. One hand was squeezing a tit really hard, while the other went straight into her cunt and was frantically going back to her hole, then up to her clit, then back to her hole again.

"Fuck, Ricky" she said, "she's making my tit's hurt, but it just makes me enjoy the feeling of her fingers playing with my clit even more. Shit! I'm going to come, but I wanted to enjoy her for longer. Shit! Stop wanking and suck my tit. I want to feel what her tongue would be like going round my nipple. And shove your fingers up my cunt, so I can imagine that the clit I'm playing with is hers. Oh fuck, I've just come again. Now you can wank yourself off, while you watch me stroke her cunt and play with her tits, but you'd better get on with it as I can feel that I am going to come a third time really soon. That's right, shoot your spunk out, and I promise that it my fantasy come true, I'll do everything I can to persuade her to let you shove your cock in her and I'll watch as you shoot your spunk right up her cunt."

CHAPTER 2 – A FITTING

It was a tense time through until the following afternoon. Even though Lyn had come three times, she still didn't seem to have fully come down. I'm not even sure she hadn't got herself off again when she was washing herself clean. And I think she probably wanked herself off a few more times in the night, as I kept waking up to a lot of movement and grunting. It was tempting to get my knob out and fuck her myself while she was in such a sexual mood, but I knew that her fantasy at the time was for a woman, and she wouldn't thank me for a cock up her cunt.

Not surprisingly she took care showering and selecting her clothes before going back for the afternoon appointment. I pointed out that if things went well, then she wasn't going to be in them for long, but that wasn't considered a helpful comment. So eventually, the dog and I went out on to the balcony to watch Lyn drive back along to what promised to be her first full lesbian experience. I'm not sure what the dog thought, but I had a mixture of excitement, because we'd imagined this many times, but real nervousness about what affect it might have on our relationship. To try to help pass the time I took the dog out for multiple loops of her normal walk. When we got back, she looked at me as if to say that if this was what happened when Lyn went out for a fuck, then she should do it more often!

After what seemed like an eternity, the dog and I saw Lyn's car driving back along the front, and we went to wait for her to come out of the lift. Would she be disappointed? Probably not after she'd been out for so long. Or would she be so cuntstruck that she wouldn't want me anymore? The dog ran along the corridor to meet the lift, but I waited by the door.

"How did you get on?" I said as she got near the door. The only answer she gave me was to pull her towards her and kiss me full on the mouth. As she forced her tongue into my mouth I could already taste and smell cunt on her face, so I had at least part of the answer.

"It was fantastic. Much better than I had even imagined, and I'm telling you that it won't be just a one off" she said. "Come in the bedroom and we can fuck while I tell you everything that happened. "

As she took her clothes off, I noticed that she had on a different bra and knickers than the ones she'd left with. And somehow, they made her look fantastic. Something about the fit, and the way they showed off her body made a huge difference, but I suspect that the glow from screwing her first woman had something to do with it as well. We laid on the bed and Lyn told me the story of her afternoon.

"When I went in to the shop, Angia came and gave me a hug and kissed me on both cheeks. She looked radiant and beautiful, and she seemed to be wearing an amazing perfume. She was wearing a fairly tight fitting jumper with a V-neck which showed just enough cleavage to trigger my imagination of what the rest of her breasts would look like. She also had a tight skirt which didn't show a panty line, making me wonder whether her pussy was naked underneath. God, I really wanted her like I've never wanted anyone since we first met. My nipples were stiff and I could feel my slit getting moist just looking at her."

"I'm so glad you came back" she said, "I wasn't sure that you would. Are you ready for my personal service? There's a little apartment above the shop, so I'll close up and we'll go up there so we can take our time without getting interrupted by other customers."

"She led the way up the stairs, so my face was almost level with her bottom, and all I could imagine was what her bum would look like naked, so smooth and rounded. The apartment turned out to be a studio apartment, so although it was large and had several wardrobes and cabinets in it, the thing which stuck out was the king-sized bed, which was covered not just with bras of all sorts of colours and designs, but knickers, teddies and negligées."

She went over the side and picked something up, turning back to me saying "I thought you might like a glass of champagne to get us started."

"Fucking hell, was she some sort of mind reader? How did she know that if anything would help get me aroused it was champagne? And pink, at that, making me think of the inside... Well, I'll come back to that later."

"I've selected a lot of items you might like to look at, and hopefully try on." she said. "However, I thought you might like it if I actually modelled the set that I thought would be perfect for you. Let me show you."

"And she then pulled the jumper over her head. Shit, Ricky, her tits were everything I had imagined they would be. The bra she had on held them so well that although it was not see-through, it fitted so well that it almost looked as if her breasts were uncovered. I could see the shape of them, and the bumps of her nipples. If nothing else, and actually there was plenty else it was doing to my body, I took this as confirmation that she wasn't just expecting a fitting."

"While I was still drooling over her tits, she had unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I was wrong about one thing, at least, she was wearing knickers. She just stood there with that fucking smile on her face, and the twinkle in her eye."

"Well, what do you think?" she said, looking me straight in the eye, and I'm sure knowing that I was thinking mainly about what was under the underwear. "So let's get your clothes off and see whether you like any of the things I've picked out for you to try."

"For a while I just couldn't manage to do or say anything. I wanted her body so much, but I was terrified that she either wouldn't want mine when she saw it, or that even at this stage I'd read too much in to the situation."

"Come on, Lyn", she said "don't be shy. I've seen all shapes and sizes of women's' bodies and I've never yet found one I didn't enjoy looking at."

"So she came over to me and started unbuttoning my blouse. I was glad that I wasn't you, Ricky, because your prick would have been sticking out like a flagpole, giving away how you felt. I felt just as excited, but it was all kept inside and invisible. I wasn't really conscious of my blouse coming off, as I was just electrified by the touch of her fingers on my arm as she pulled my arms out. So which do you think she took off next, my skirt of my bra? Which would you have done? I bet you'd have been impatient and taken off my bra first, so you could look at my tits straight away. And I'm telling you, if they had been capable of it my tits would have jumped out right in front of her so they could delight in her looking at them."

"Well, she didn't. She undid my trousers, pulled them down, and held my hand while I stepped out of them. Fuck, I wanted to kiss her, and put my hands all over her, and get as much of my body naked and against hers as I could. But she just stepped back and looked at me."

"Yes, although you're wearing a different bra and different knickers, I can see that these have got the same problem of fitting as the ones you had on yesterday" she said.

"And then she actually said the words I was both dying and dreading she would say:"

"So let's take off that bra and knickers and get down to work!"

"Part of me hoped she would help me do this, but instead, she just stood there smiling, waiting for me to show her all of my secret parts. So I unfastened my bra and let my breasts fall free. I was trying to make sure they drooped as little as possible, but in any case they seemed to have a will of their own, straining to get closer to her, and especially my nipples, which were as stiff and long as I've ever seen them. I didn't dare look at her face in case she showed any sign of disappointment or revulsion. I just let my bra fall to the floor and pulled my knickers right down, trying to kick them so they folded over in case there were any dirty marks inside, not least given how wet I'd become between my legs since we'd moved upstairs."

"Fantastic," she said "that's a beautiful body, but I can make it look even better clothed that it has looked before. Let's try some bras first."

"She went over and picked up a bra which she brought over to me. She put my arms through the loops, and asked me to do it up at the back. Just like yesterday, she cupped each breast in turn with her hand, caressing it and playing with the nipple again. As she was close, I was tempted to grab her and kiss her, but instead I just looked her straight in the eye and tried to telegraph to her that I just wanted to seize her and fuck her. But she just stepped back again and looked at me."

"How does that feel?" she said.

"How did she fucking think it felt. Me with my ass and pussy naked, and worrying that I might be so wet that she'd see some slime running down my leg. What did I care about the fit of a bra?"

"I don't think that's quite right", she said. "Take that off, and let's try another one."

"So there I was, butt naked again with my cunt twitching like hell. This cycle of breast massage (or supposed bra fitting) and her expressing lack of satisfaction came around another three times. Fuck, I've never been so frustrated in my whole life. I almost broke and stuck my fingers in my slit and started playing with my clit several times, while this cold bitch just teased my body. Just when I didn't think I could get any more sexed up, she invented a new move."

"As I suspected", she said "the set I'm modelling is probably what you need. I'm pretty sure that we're more-or-less the same size, so why don't you try this on?"

"And then, shit, she undid her own bra and for the first time I was able to see her tits. They were even more beautiful than I had imagined, and her nipples were really stiff. Well, this time she came right towards me holding the bra so I could put my arms through the straps. I hadn't really thought about it, but this movement pushed my breasts forward and as she came towards me our nipples touched. It was just as if a bolt of lightning had shot up my cunt. I let out a little cry, and realised that I wanted her so badly that if we didn't get to fuck soon I was in danger of raping her. This time I hardly noticed her hands on my breasts as I was already more excited that I could ever remember. However, she obviously must have done the fitting, as she stood back and said:

"Great, that's a perfect fit for the bra, now let's try the knickers."

"If you thought that was crazy, Ricky, what she did next was even crazier. I was expecting her to pick up some of the other knickers from the bed, but instead of that, she just pulled down the ones she was wearing, so she was standing in front of me completely naked. God, she was fantastic."